Expired Hot Deals

Case-Mate.com 50% off first 5000 orders - 01/18/2012 only

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2012 11:50 am
27 replies
Dec 30, 2007
698 posts
99 upvotes
Not a bad deal. Only thing is case I selected for my phone only usps shipping is offered for $3.47 but takes 3-4 weeks. Since total is below $20 no duty.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
12225 posts
4070 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Great deal... too bad I bought my iPad case before Christmas. Excellent customer service. They replaced my iPhone 4 case & holster free of charge when the seams on the holster started to come off.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4046 posts
1355 upvotes
I bought a case ''barely there'' for my playbook, for 25$+
definitly worth it!

I would like to try their iphone case that are customizable with personnal pictures.. but I just sold my iphone :(

Very good deal!
nice find.
Dec 10, 2006
764 posts
172 upvotes
Japan
Thanks. Purchased an iPhone 4S Jett aluminum case in black. Under $30USD with shipping.
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14496 posts
2091 upvotes
Toronto
Don't get barely there for your Galaxy Nexus.

I repeat do not get barely there for your Galaxy Nexus.

They've taken pictures making it seem that it covers the top and bottom edges but it doesn't.

The hard galaxy nexus cases on eBay are the exact same thing. (I did a comparison at FS)

If you want a good case get a SGP Hybrid Neo case from Korea on eBay. Otherwise its cheap TPU cases or hard plastic 2-piece snap on cases.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1222 posts
238 upvotes
I looked and I can't find a case for the Samsung Galaxy Ace? :o
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1327 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
wilsonlam97 wrote:
Jan 18th, 2012 5:49 pm
Don't get barely there for your Galaxy Nexus.

I repeat do not get barely there for your Galaxy Nexus.

They've taken pictures making it seem that it covers the top and bottom edges but it doesn't.

The hard galaxy nexus cases on eBay are the exact same thing. (I did a comparison at FS)

If you want a good case get a SGP Hybrid Neo case from Korea on eBay. Otherwise its cheap TPU cases or hard plastic 2-piece snap on cases.

Wilson, I'm assuming you have the SGP Hybrid Neo case on your gnex already, may I ask how much bulk it adds to the phone?

I had an otterbox for my gs2, and I hated how it made it from super thin to super chunky...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
5933 posts
525 upvotes
Ajax, ON
rageguy wrote:
Jan 18th, 2012 5:09 pm
Thanks. Purchased an iPhone 4S Jett aluminum case in black. Under $30USD with shipping.

I got a brushed aluminum black case from dealextreme, and it is stellar:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/stylish-pr ... lack-56255

Check the customer photos for a better idea of what it looks like. It has the Apple logo on it.

Always get compliments on it, and people cannot believe I only got it for under $5. I recently gave one to a coworker.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2004
1363 posts
375 upvotes
North Vancouver
mizermalice wrote:
Jan 18th, 2012 6:09 pm
Wilson, I'm assuming you have the SGP Hybrid Neo case on your gnex already, may I ask how much bulk it adds to the phone?

I had an otterbox for my gs2, and I hated how it made it from super thin to super chunky...

For a slim case for the Galaxy Nexus, I'd look at the Rearth RingKe SLIM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1405178
Aug 7, 2005
46 posts
7 upvotes
Montreal
Doesn't work for me?
Anyone else?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
50056 posts
15018 upvotes
Do most of these cases come with a screen protector or is that something to be bought separately? TIA.
So many haters and naysayers here. It's almost as if the EV fans are not really EV fans for the sake of saving the planet, but rather just Tesla fans - Ted Schmitt (insideevs)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5148 posts
1201 upvotes
Kanata
mizermalice wrote:
Jan 18th, 2012 6:09 pm

Have it on my sgs2, it adds very little bulk and so far has protected my phone very well. Also came with a great screen protector. Friend even thought I had no case on, very stylish. tad expensive though. I hate otter, it feels like it's made for military use.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Apr 30, 2007
898 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
lxcxs wrote:
Jan 18th, 2012 6:46 pm
Doesn't work for me?
Anyone else?

When i tried to checkout with paypal, it shows the regular price :(
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1843 posts
486 upvotes
Calgary
yoyogu wrote:
Jan 18th, 2012 7:23 pm
When i tried to checkout with paypal, it shows the regular price :(

I tried PayPal at first as well. It displayed the price without the coupon so I tried their normal checkout and the price was the discounted price. Don't pay with PayPal even when they are asking for the type of payment in their normal checkout. It defaults back to the regular price. Don't know why, so I just punched in my credit card in their checkout and the discount was applied properly.