Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Casio G-Shock

Casio G-Shock GA2110ET-8A & 2A - NOT A DEAL - $150/each (10% off w/ Promo Code) - Hard to Find

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2021 12:04 pm
[OP]
Sep 14, 2020
33 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville

Casio G-Shock GA2110ET-8A & 2A - NOT A DEAL - $150/each (10% off w/ Promo Code) - Hard to Find

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
10%
Retailer:
Casio G-Shock
7810477_original.jpg
7810478_original.jpg

The Grey (GA2110ET-8A) and Navy Blue (GA2110ET-2A) Earth Tone Casio G-Shocks are in-stock on the G-Shock Canada site.

Use code: SAVE10 for 10% off. Make 2 separate orders to get 10% off each.

Navy Blue - https://gshock.ca/products/ga2110et-2a- ... lsLmNvbSJ9

Grey (SOLD OUT) - https://gshock.ca/collections/new-arriv ... mens-watch

Limited Quantities. 1 per customer.

If you missed the Holt Renfrew listing last week, here's another chance. Even better, you can now get 10% off.

Supposedly discontinued, but here they are again.

Good Luck!

EDIT - Looks like Grey has sold out. Use the click to notify when available and leave your email. You might get lucky.
Last edited by X123000 on May 11th, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
25 replies
Mar 8, 2017
236 posts
506 upvotes
Sad that my smoll wrist can't wear the GA-2100.
Aug 6, 2009
770 posts
300 upvotes
Surrey
Stop tempting me OP!!! I still have not received my skeleton GA-2100 yet! I'm so close on pulling the trigger on the grey one. I showed the wife, she said it looks good but she doesn't know about the one coming next week.

LOL

edit: F it. Grabbed a grey one. Thanks OP, I guess.. :D
Last edited by olwe on May 11th, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 31, 2006
749 posts
166 upvotes
Thanks OP! Been looking for the grey one.

Have the black one modded and might do the same for this.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2014
1115 posts
1037 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They probably saw how fast the grey sold and "un-discontinued" it to sell more. Prboably 2nd hottest one after the all black
Mar 2, 2007
688 posts
811 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
dalex100 wrote: Sad that my smoll wrist can't wear the GA-2100.
In case you're not aware. They now have the women's versions of these. 42.9 mm vs 45.4 mm on the men's.
The black is still in stock.
I have a 6 3/4" wrist and the men's fits well.
Something to consider.
https://gshock.ca/products/g-shock-gmas ... mens-watch

1st rule of RFD! ➡We don't talk about RFD!
2nd rule of RFD! ➡READ the OP (Original Post), Thread Summary and the current part of thread!
[OP]
Sep 14, 2020
33 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville
IncorrigibleCanuck wrote: Finally snagged a grey one, hooray! Didn't use the promo code though, agh :(
I believe you can message support and they'll refund the difference. @dealbob mentioned they did this in their post from last week. Good luck.
[OP]
Sep 14, 2020
33 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville
McGarnagle wrote: They probably saw how fast the grey sold and "un-discontinued" it to sell more. Prboably 2nd hottest one after the all black
Ya, not too thrilled about this. I paid scalper pricing for these because I really wanted them and they were supposedly discontinued. I didn't even grab them when I posted the Holt Renfrew post and this one. Just don't want anyone who really wants these to have to pay more like I did.
Mar 2, 2007
688 posts
811 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
dalex100 wrote: Yeah, but not a fan of the colored hours markers. But thanks.
You're welcome. I wasn't sure about the coloured markers. Very personal preference. Hopefully they come out with more colours in that size.
I like the look of the white one, but I'm not sure how that would stand up to staining. Moot point as it's sold out.

1st rule of RFD! ➡We don't talk about RFD!
2nd rule of RFD! ➡READ the OP (Original Post), Thread Summary and the current part of thread!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7362 posts
4425 upvotes
Just got the grey one delivered from holt. Would have been nice to save that extra 10% off. lol
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1084 posts
2349 upvotes
lel
Man, what is going on with these watches
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1018 posts
2831 upvotes
Pingalino wrote: Man, what is going on with these watches
The all-black version has a cool "tech wear" vibe to it. I guess people just like these. I personally don't find these colors particularly attractive.

Casio stopped production so they are hard to find.
Last edited by quantman on May 11th, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Sep 14, 2020
33 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville
Grey one has sold out. Use the click to notify when available button and leave your email if you're still interested. You might get lucky.
Feb 14, 2012
58 posts
36 upvotes
dalex100 wrote: Yeah, but not a fan of the colored hours markers. But thanks.
Well it's a female watch after all. :)
Mar 26, 2008
119 posts
170 upvotes
I didn’t see this post until now, but I got the notification and picked up the Grey one right away.. I already have the all black one.

For those that modified theirs, where did you pick up the kit, how much did you pay and how does it fit/look?

Thanks
[OP]
Sep 14, 2020
33 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville
Ducky90 wrote: I didn’t see this post until now, but I got the notification and picked up the Grey one right away.. I already have the all black one.

For those that modified theirs, where did you pick up the kit, how much did you pay and how does it fit/look?

Thanks
Check on Ali Express. Seller Hontao. They have various 'generations' the newest being gen3. Forgot the cost, but there was no duties. Love the look, but was concerned with the fit because i heard it might be too big for smaller wrists, but mine looks fine and fits well. Do some research and watch some youtube videos. Here's an interesting article - https://www.g-central.com/aftermarket-g ... -mod-kits/
Dec 31, 2006
749 posts
166 upvotes
If u guys are looking for the mod kit, check out thecasioak on IG. He is In Canada and sells the kit. Same factories as the Ali Express ones but he does QC checks on all the kits he receives and only sells the ones that pass his checks. It's a bit more but worth knowing you will get a good kit.
Apr 4, 2007
74 posts
37 upvotes
I can see and respect why people love these for the style.
IMHO the functionality of the LCD screen and lack of backlighting definitely kept me away.
DW5600 (no solar, or Multiband) is still the classic...classic style, great functions and a flashing backlight alarm too - oh...and cheap and readily available.