Expired Hot Deals

[Casper] American Express Spend at least 1250$ and get 200$ credit at Casper mattress

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2021 3:40 pm
[OP]
Mar 21, 2011
587 posts
558 upvotes

American Express Spend at least 1250$ and get 200$ credit at Casper mattress

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 17, 2021
Retailer:
Casper
Works for both Amex and Bank Issued cards.
Bank Issued Amex card holders can register here
https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/en/n ... pping.html
Other check your account to load the offer.
Here is the fine print
Spend at least $1,250 and Earn a $200 credit.
Expires 17/02/2021

Spend at least $1,250 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card at www.casper.com/amex by 17/02/2021 and earn a one-time $200 statement credit. Registration cap applies. Terms apply.
OFFER TERMS
Only the first 20,000 cards to be successfully registered are eligible for the offer. When you click on the applicable link, you will be redirected to the merchant website.
The registered Card account must be in good standing. Must first register your Card to the offer and use same Card to make qualifying purchase(s) by 17/02/2021. Date format is DD/MM/YYYY. A purchase made during the offer period prior to registration of your eligible Card in this program is not a qualifying purchase. Your registration of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to qualifying purchases on that Card.
To be eligible for a $200 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $1250 (CAD) after taxes and shipping, must be charged to your registered Card at www.casper.com/amex during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account. In the case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the registered Card is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Delivery of purchase(s) is only available within Canada.
Offer is for purchases made online only at www.casper.com/amex, valid only on orders paid for in CAD and shipped within Canada. Excludes retail store purchases, showroom purchases, financing purchases, and any purchases made at a third-party website. Offer is non-transferable. You can earn a maximum of $200 (CAD) in statement credit/s per registered Card during the offer period.
Statement credit will be applied to your registered Card account within 90 days after 17/02/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer, the following transactions are not qualifying purchases for this offer: purchasing a merchant’s goods through a third party, such as through concession stores in department stores, payment account or service of a third party, a card reader attached to a mobile phone, online aggregators that sell goods of other merchants or if the merchant category is otherwise not identified. A statement credit does not constitute a payment and does not satisfy the requirement to pay the minimum due on a credit card. The Basic/Primary Cardmember must continue to make separate payments of at least the minimum due in accordance with the Cardmember agreement and account statement applicable to their registered Card.
In the event that you replace your registered Card through Amex Bank of Canada or other participating American Express card issuer (as applicable) during the offer period, your participation in this offer will end and you will need to re-register for this offer.
25 replies
Feb 18, 2018
695 posts
823 upvotes
they had the exact same promo last year and i took advantage of it :)
Aug 7, 2013
903 posts
248 upvotes
GTA
How does Casper compare to other foam mattresses like Douglas, Novosbed, Endy etc?
May 17, 2017
441 posts
1103 upvotes
Jagstyles wrote: How does Casper compare to other foam mattresses like Douglas, Novosbed, Endy etc?
Better marketing.
Aug 7, 2013
903 posts
248 upvotes
GTA
scottmg wrote: Better marketing.
That's what I figure but with the current boxweeking sale still on and AMEX rebate of $200, it's a really good deal. Ended up ordering one now for my son along with the foundation.
Aug 29, 2017
51 posts
46 upvotes
I bought both the casper and endy to try. I cannot tell a difference between the two, will keep the Endy one since it's much cheaper.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
1276 posts
1194 upvotes
Vancouver
Got it on Bonvoy but didn't register. Good if you're already looking for a foam mattress
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1720 posts
934 upvotes
Haven't gotten a new offer in a long time on all cards
Last edited by Diafel on Jan 2nd, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
3935 posts
1181 upvotes
Durham Region
Still think the Casper Select from Costco is a better deal than anything they sell directly.

Or one of the other foam bed brands that are cheaper.
Jun 28, 2007
77 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
The Casper is comfy but much softer than your standard spring mattress. Logan and Cove was the closest mimic I found to a spring mattress. The Casper Hybrid also felt similar but it caved in if you ever sat at the edge.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8350 posts
4311 upvotes
Does the Casper mattress have a smell when you first get it? I wasn't sure if it comes with a strong memory foam smell that you have to get used to.
Feb 18, 2018
695 posts
823 upvotes
choclover wrote: Does the Casper mattress have a smell when you first get it? I wasn't sure if it comes with a strong memory foam smell that you have to get used to.
mine did but it went away after a few days of opening
Aug 26, 2017
153 posts
98 upvotes
choclover wrote: Does the Casper mattress have a smell when you first get it? I wasn't sure if it comes with a strong memory foam smell that you have to get used to.
I think all foam mattresses come with that strong smell. Takes a few hours for it to air out.
May 17, 2017
441 posts
1103 upvotes
skyra322 wrote: I think all foam mattresses come with that strong smell. Takes a few hours for it to air out.
I bought the recore and you are right it has a slight smell, but with windows open it went away not long after.
Nov 15, 2012
344 posts
298 upvotes
Mississauga
Don't buy US products, at least Endy is a Canadian company. In these difficult times we need to support our companies, IMO.
Nov 22, 2020
12 posts
12 upvotes
nmitrik wrote: Don't buy US products, at least Endy is a Canadian company. In these difficult times we need to support our companies, IMO.
The Douglas and Novosbed are also Canadian.
Nov 15, 2012
344 posts
298 upvotes
Mississauga
GoodMorningBeds wrote: The Douglas and Novosbed are also Canadian.
Good addition. Thank you, didn't know that. I guess because I'm not in the market for a mattress :)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1287 posts
628 upvotes
CorSter wrote: Still think the Casper Select from Costco is a better deal than anything they sell directly.

Or one of the other foam bed brands that are cheaper.
Did not realize how bad my spring mattress was until I slept on Costco Casper one.

Normally when I sleep on my back I could only do so for short periods, but now I can sleep for hours on my back.

Not sure if that means the Casper is good, or my old best was just trash.

Unlike 200-300$ Walmart beds, the Casper inflates almost immediately. However the bed stinks so you're likely not going to sleep on it day 1.
First week, the smell was unbearable so I left it in the living room.
Second week I was forced to move it into the bedroom and deal with the smell.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8350 posts
4311 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: Did not realize how bad my spring mattress was until I slept on Costco Casper one.

Normally when I sleep on my back I could only do so for short periods, but now I can sleep for hours on my back.

Not sure if that means the Casper is good, or my old best was just trash.

Unlike 200-300$ Walmart beds, the Casper inflates almost immediately. However the bed stinks so you're likely not going to sleep on it day 1.
First week, the smell was unbearable so I left it in the living room.
Second week I was forced to move it into the bedroom and deal with the smell.
Thanks for sharing. I bought memory foam products in the past and the smell just wouldn't go away so I had to return them. If the Casper has a smell, I fear that I won't be able to stop smelling it for some time.