Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Casper Bedding: 30% off

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2019 8:44 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
kaijujager wrote: There’s more to it than the material but def supima is superior.. if it has a high thread count too then much better. Costco has them 800 thread count supima sheets, they are kirkland brand about $80..

I got introduced to world of sleep when i came across the heavenly bed, there’s a ton more layers too for the perfect rest/sleep..

Costco has 800 count suprima sherts for $80? That's an amazing deal. Cant find it on their website.
Last edited by Daf on Mar 23rd, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Anyone know when this deal expires? I don't see it on the website, only the 4 day 10% mattress promo...
Casper said beginning of April
Mar 7, 2011
687 posts
545 upvotes
Paris
Daf wrote: Costco has 800 count suprima sherts for $80? That's an amazing deal. Cant find it on their website.
Sorry i over exaggerated, just 540 but they are great!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Do the casper sheets still offer that same 100 day return policy if purchased from The Bay? There is currently a working promotion code (FRIENDS - 10% ) that works with these sheets plus ebates (5%) which makes the deal even better...
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Do the casper sheets still offer that same 100 day return policy if purchased from The Bay? There is currently a working promotion code (FRIENDS - 10% ) that works with these sheets plus ebates (5%) which makes the deal even better...
Your not going to want to return these...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Daf wrote: Your not going to want to return these...
You have a set? These help you sleep cooler?

I'm just trying to decide on color. Personally I like the grey/slate color, but its not offered at The Bay, but it is at Casper. I think I will end up getting the navy/azure color from the Bay because of the discounts, depending on what my wife likes of course...
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: You have a set? These help you sleep cooler?

I'm just trying to decide on color. Personally I like the grey/slate color, but its not offered at The Bay, but it is at Casper. I think I will end up getting the navy/azure color from the Bay because of the discounts, depending on what my wife likes of course...

Yes I have three sets right now. One I bought at casper store before i knew about The Bay sale (I'll return those) and they are soft as anything. I am not sure about these cool benefits they offer though, there are some times I am still hot while sleeping on them.

I am also going to try the lightweight cotton ones this week

I bought the white and grey at Casper but personally do not like the grey on side of the beds

I just bought the navy one and the plain white

They do have the grey and white one. It's called grey chambery
May 11, 2006
395 posts
320 upvotes
I fail to see how even with 30% off the original price of $210 for a sheet set for a king bed is a good deal.
These are terrible prices.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
cidkramer wrote: I fail to see how even with 30% off the original price of $210 for a sheet set for a king bed is a good deal.
These are terrible prices.
You have never seen suprima cotton before or heard of it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
I have no problem spending extra for items that I use everyday...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
I called Casper today and inquired if The Bay offered the same 100 night return policy. They informed me that The Bay, or any of their other partners, offer the same 100 night guarantee but the returns would need to be done through The Bay. Thought I would share this here since the Bay is offering the same discount plus an extra 10% using FRIENDS code and 5% ebates makes them the better deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: I called Casper today and inquired if The Bay offered the same 100 night return policy. They informed me that The Bay, or any of their other partners, offer the same 100 night guarantee but the returns would need to be done through The Bay. Thought I would share this here since the Bay is offering the same discount plus an extra 10% using FRIENDS code and 5% ebates makes them the better deal.
Good luck getting the bay to honour that.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Daf wrote: Good luck getting the bay to honour that.
I highly doubt that I would be returning anything, but why do you say that? Wouldn't they be required through contractual obligations?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
Tried the lightweight cotton ones last night and really enjoyed those as well... wish those were on sale as well
May 11, 2006
395 posts
320 upvotes
Daf wrote: You have never seen suprima cotton before or heard of it.
For $210 I'm expecting to get lower end silk or cashmere.. not cotton or a cotton blend/hybrid/gimmick.
They're just marking up materials and hyping it for people like you to pay 3x the price.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
cidkramer wrote: For $210 I'm expecting to get lower end silk or cashmere.. not cotton or a cotton blend/hybrid/gimmick.
They're just marking up materials and hyping it for people like you to pay 3x the price.
What's $210? I paid $113 less ebates and other discounts for it.

This is comparable to Egyptian cotton - and based in your response you have never felt it. Go try it and then report back to me :)

Alternatively, if your not interested just move along and let the people who want to enjoy... enjoy it
Jul 19, 2013
220 posts
98 upvotes
Daf wrote: What's $210? I paid $113 less ebates and other discounts for it.

This is comparable to Egyptian cotton - and based in your response you have never felt it. Go try it and then report back to me :)

Alternatively, if your not interested just move along and let the people who want to enjoy... enjoy it
If folks here have a business proposition to advocate, let it be open, rather than going after a critical opinion. Nothing else to add here.....Thanks OP for the post.
May 5, 2006
820 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
For anyone interested in the duvet as well as the covers and sheets, I went to the Sherway Gardens store looking to just buy the duvet cover. I inquired about the duvet as well and the sales associate told me if I bought them together, I will also get an additional 20% off since my subtotal is over $500. So I ended up getting both. She said this only applies in store so would not show online.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)