Expired Hot Deals

[Casper] Casper Mattresses $50/$75/$100 off plus 14% cashback (down to 2% now)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2020 11:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1011 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto

Casper Mattresses $50/$75/$100 off plus 14% cashback (down to 2% now)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 14, 2020
Retailer:
Casper
If you use code RAKUTENCA you get

$50 off Essential Mattress
$75 off Casper Mattress
$100 off Wave Mattress
+ 14% cash back off using Rakuten

I needed a double/full mattress so I ordered the Essential mattress:
Subtotal 695.00 CAD
Shipping Free
Sales tax 83.85 CAD
RAKUTENCA code -50.00 CAD
Total 778.85 CAD
plus the 14% cashback rakuten promotion for Valentine's Day.

(note, Rakuten's site notes that the promo code is FMTCCA, but it pre-filled RAKUTENCA as the promo-code for my transaction).

While the 14% cash back (back down to 2%) is done after Valentine’s Day, the promo code is still active.
Last edited by who_ca on Feb 15th, 2020 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
26 replies
May 30, 2006
146 posts
186 upvotes
Halifax
I have to say Casper has great customer service. A friend of mine got a casper and didn't like it so called for a return. The night before they were supposed to pick it up she had a fire and lost everything. Even though she didn't return the mattress she emailed Casper and explained the situation and they refunded her money anyway.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1011 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Sandolph wrote: I have to say Casper has great customer service. A friend of mine got a casper and didn't like it so called for a return. The night before they were supposed to pick it up she had a fire and lost everything. Even though she didn't return the mattress she emailed Casper and explained the situation and they refunded her money anyway.
That's quite impressive. I've only purchased their Casper pillow (when it was $25 off) and I love it. I'm hoping the mattress is comfortable (I haven't tried it yet) but I'll take advantage of the free return if it doesn't work out.
Jul 14, 2019
219 posts
366 upvotes
After going through THREE Casper mattresses, MEASURE YOUR MATTRESS after you get it. The first one was labelled a King (both on the box and the tag stitched to the mattress itself), however it was a Queen. The replacement came and it was almost a King, but 4" short on one side and 2" short on the other (Casper's tolerance is 1" according to their customer service department). The third mattress was still too small, but within their 1" tolerance so we kept it (we got the Hybrid model) and we love it, but wow was it ever a pain in the A$$ and we had to wait weeks between each delivery, and arrange for the improper mattresses to be picked up each time after hauling them back down the stairs, uncompressed. Great product once you get what you want, but their quality control is abysmal based on my experience.
Feb 13, 2009
77 posts
32 upvotes
Surrey, BC
How the heck did the manage to produce mattresses that were all different sizes? For that price I’d imagine their product quality would be stellar.

I’m looking at the wave hybrid. Good deal right now, 10% off and 14% ebates.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1033 posts
1006 upvotes
Unionville, ON
I know this is about the mattress but I have their pillow and I sleep much better since using them 2 yrs ago... Damnnn I sound like an ad hahaha
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3387 posts
3039 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
for you pillow guys,... I assume you're talking about the "original pillow"
I'm wondering if the foam pillow is any good.

this rackuten deal amounts to a savings of $11 off the original pillow
maybe I'll wait for a better savings... hmmm
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
3222 posts
3257 upvotes
GTA
You're better off using Casper's code of DAYOFF for 10% off if you're buying the Original Casper mattress or the Wave and still get the 14% cash back

After 14% cash back the Queen Original comes to $1153.84 (13%HST incl)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3036 posts
894 upvotes
Is the essential any good? Is the original Casper a lot better?
Oct 11, 2016
432 posts
384 upvotes
Squirrel99 wrote: Is the essential any good? Is the original Casper a lot better?
You should try them out since you never know if you're gonna like them. The bay has the original and hybrid on display.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3036 posts
894 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote: You should try them out since you never know if you're gonna like them. The bay has the original and hybrid on display.

How long is the 14% cashback on for?

Today only....ugh
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2003
3794 posts
169 upvotes
Casper is only $799 at Costco for a Queen. What is the difference?
Oct 11, 2016
432 posts
384 upvotes
Squirrel99 wrote: How long is the 14% cashback on for?

Today only....ugh
You could order it, then test out the mattresses on the weekend, and cancel the order in time if you don't like it? Not sure if that'll work since you can't really tell from 15 minutes of trying on a mattress anyways.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3036 posts
894 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote: You could order it, then test out the mattresses on the weekend, and cancel the order in time if you don't like it? Not sure if that'll work since you can't really tell from 15 minutes of trying on a mattress anyways.
100 days to test it out anyway

Anything will be better than my current mattress lol
Sep 9, 2008
394 posts
27 upvotes
Everywhere
Any idea how this stacks up to the Douglas? I bought that mattress, but as a side sleeper I find it a bit too firm actually.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)