Casper

Casper Sateen Sheets 50% off $69.50 to $109.50

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 2:07 am
62 replies
Nov 1, 2020
113 posts
134 upvotes
Ordered a king set in Midnight grey for $123.74 with taxes. I haven't been happy with Kirkland sheets lately so we'll see how these compare. The problem is that if they are good my wife is going to make me order more at full price...
Oct 16, 2007
760 posts
705 upvotes
Montr
JohnieSmithe wrote: Ordered a king set in Midnight grey for $123.74 with taxes. I haven't been happy with Kirkland sheets lately so we'll see how these compare. The problem is that if they are good my wife is going to make me order more at full price...
Why not happy with Kirkland? They have some really good reviews
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2083 posts
1182 upvotes
JohnieSmithe wrote: Ordered a king set in Midnight grey for $123.74 with taxes. I haven't been happy with Kirkland sheets lately so we'll see how these compare. The problem is that if they are good my wife is going to make me order more at full price...
Yeah, I want to know whats wrong with the Kirkland. Ive been using mine with about 7-10 washes now and couldnt find anything to complain about

That being said I want to try this Casper one. The Kirkland was about 79.99/89.99 I think for a King when on sale
Nov 1, 2020
113 posts
134 upvotes
frederixx wrote: Why not happy with Kirkland? They have some really good reviews
Recently I've seen some very poor reviews about them wearing out in a few months. One lady said she was harassing her husband about not cutting his toe nails and ruining the sheets, but it turned out to be the sheets. There are quite a few similar reviews otherwise I would have ordered those. The ones I have now my wife says feel "crispy", but that might be age.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2532 posts
1056 upvotes
North York
is it just me or is there no way to read reviews?
Aug 30, 2017
170 posts
339 upvotes
Lol @ sheets called Sateen that are not made of satin, but of cotton. :rolleyes:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
7235 posts
12213 upvotes
Montreal
So expensive for a sale: $85 for Full size. Is that really a deal?
[OP]
Apr 10, 2015
179 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FlamingTuxedo wrote: Lol @ sheets called Sateen that are not made of satin, but of cotton. :rolleyes:
Cant tell if you are trolling or not, but Sateen or Satin is a weave pattern.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2532 posts
1056 upvotes
North York
Any coupon codes? I thought they did like loyalty coupon codes or something? Happy to help someone out when I spend 300 bucks here right now.
Jun 18, 2016
638 posts
1844 upvotes
Temporel wrote: So expensive for a sale: $85 for Full size. Is that really a deal?
Not everyone is poor. These were higher in price, and now there’s a sale.
Apr 5, 2009
515 posts
1033 upvotes
Vancouver
MooseV2 wrote: Not everyone is poor. These were higher in price, and now there’s a sale.
Every thread that has something that's any more than dirt cheap has a commenter that goes "how is this different from the $5 equivalent item I can buy from Walmart."

If you want to buy $5 crap from walmart then you do you. Some people are okay spending more on things, especially if you're going to be spending 7-9 hours in your sheets every day.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2532 posts
1056 upvotes
North York
Temporel wrote: So expensive for a sale: $85 for Full size. Is that really a deal?
This is about how much non-synthetic sheets cost. You can get microfibre/polyester sheets for probably $20 almost anywhere though.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2532 posts
1056 upvotes
North York
ailenroc wrote: It's only 280 thread count...
I feel like threadcount is almost irrelevant to sheet quality in my experience and you might actually want lower counts for breathability and comfort. I tried a bunch of high thread count sheets from the Bay and found them very heavy with poor breathability, plus they pilled quickly.