Expired Hot Deals

Casper

Casper split king / California King adjustable base for $920+tax (final sale, no returns) 10 yr warranty, free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 9:53 am
[OP]
Jan 6, 2019
44 posts
68 upvotes

Casper split king / California King adjustable base for $920+tax (final sale, no returns) 10 yr warranty, free shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
60%
Retailer:
Casper
I was in the market for adjustable base and came across this deal for king size. Most other options for king size were around $2k.
Note that this is final sale and no returns, though it carries 10 year warranty so in case of any issues you can get a replacement or repaired.

There is another option (Serta) which is on clearance (20 years warranty):
https://goldilocksmattress.ca/products/ ... table-base

For Serta base: Though price mentioned is $1175, on Facebook marketplace they are advertising price of $975 (shipping to GTA is around $150)

Edit: Received delivery of base in 2 days, ordered split king which arrived in 2 boxes. This is 2019 model, quality is pretty good. I could assemble the base in 30-40 min. Attaching picture of remote control
Images
  • 20210825_085348.jpg
Last edited by gbiradar on Aug 25th, 2021 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
This is adjustable base only 2019 model (no mattress included).
Headboard can be attached, headboard bracket will cost 60+ tax from Casper.
The adjustable base has Zero Gravity, anti snore, head up/down, foot up/down and one button flat functionality.
Split king can be used with 2 twin mattresses, it comes with two separate remotes.
Two separate remotes can be paired so that both beds can be adjusted using one remote.
31 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1779 posts
851 upvotes
Narkham
Assuming it doesn't come with that base?
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1074 posts
1480 upvotes
Montr
That's only for the adjustable frame. it does NOT come with the mattress. Just so people don't think you get both for that price...
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4179 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
Doesn't give much for details on how it adjusts, and I am. Guessing it doesn't do tilt, or the feature where it can do 0 clearance or similar for the headboard. Cuz I think otherwise you have to leave a big gap? That's an assumption.

Good deal if looking for a basic one.

Queen is sold out.
May 9, 2020
370 posts
1088 upvotes
Would this work if you buy the frame and 2 twin mattresses?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5160 posts
6948 upvotes
Toronto, ON
That's a steal for not having to go to the hospital for the hospital bed experience.
Feb 24, 2008
121 posts
409 upvotes
Bradford
Cronos647 wrote: Would this work if you buy the frame and 2 twin mattresses?
I'm not sure it would. If you look at the frame in the pictures it has a stopper in the middle of the frame, assuming it's going to be a king mattress width at the end. With two twins when you raise one or the other it may slide off the end.
Jul 5, 2017
562 posts
966 upvotes
Toronto
Cronos647 wrote: Would this work if you buy the frame and 2 twin mattresses?
Under the compatibility section:

"King-size frames can be used with two Twin XL mattresses for a split king — or one King mattress for a standard King."
Dec 13, 2016
416 posts
220 upvotes
highly recommend adjustable bed base. Got mine a few years ago and it is something I can't live without now. Some comes with massage function but I don't think those are useful at all
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3226 posts
959 upvotes
Mississauga
Showing as $1150 pre-tax when I add it to the cart. Am I missing something?

Edit:. Looks like you have to apply promo code "LABOURDAY" to get it down to $920
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1028 posts
472 upvotes
Great deal. I just bought the Ghostbed king adjustable frame and mattresses from Costco at $3K and this base looks exactly the same.
Mar 22, 2018
579 posts
1103 upvotes
Canada
Just to be clear everyone, this DOES NOT INCLUDE A MATTRESS of any size / type. It is a BED FRAME ONLY
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5874 posts
726 upvotes
Markham
Miguel wrote: Great deal. I just bought the Ghostbed king adjustable frame and mattresses from Costco at $3K and this base looks exactly the same.
was thinking of ordering that myself re ghostbed...how is it?

any idea how much mattresses compatible would go for? ie do you save vs costco ghostbed
Jul 27, 2016
243 posts
186 upvotes
victoria
I bought the q plus split king from costco for 1799, the basic q series back in stock sells for 1400, I was thinking of returning my qplus and getting basic or ggetting this Casper but with no return policy i am a little hesitant on the Casper

As for mattresses it all depends on what your budget is can range from 400 each to 1200+ each
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6644 posts
5172 upvotes
kyleashton wrote: I'm not sure it would. If you look at the frame in the pictures it has a stopper in the middle of the frame, assuming it's going to be a king mattress width at the end. With two twins when you raise one or the other it may slide off the end.
lol, there's literally a picture of two twin XLs on the frame. The size is "Split King"..which is two twin XL mattresses.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3302 posts
2062 upvotes
Toronto
Great price. I have a podium bed frame as it was cheaper at the time.
Mar 11, 2020
451 posts
179 upvotes
can anyone review this product? specifically the quality?