Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Casper

Casper split king / California King adjustable base for $920+tax (final sale, no returns) 10 yr warranty, free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 9:53 am
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
6675 posts
2909 upvotes
Montreal
So if I want to use this with Twin XL mattresses, I'm looking at another $1700 + tx?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1031 posts
476 upvotes
adeel wrote: was thinking of ordering that myself re ghostbed...how is it?

any idea how much mattresses compatible would go for? ie do you save vs costco ghostbed
So far so good. The massage and led light features are fun (but not a priority imho). The mattress is firm, which I like. I believe these bases are standard across most companies...
As for savings, I'd say the ghostbed is good value for the money. You'd have to do quite a bit of homework to get something comparable.... for me the Costco peace of mind warranty sealed the deal.
Dec 10, 2005
310 posts
115 upvotes
Thanks OP

Good value;

These things are quite good but bed frame compatibility is important (e.g. heights/cross braces/drawers).

But very pleasant when it all lines up -hope to have it for a decade+
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5896 posts
737 upvotes
Markham
Miguel wrote: So far so good. The massage and led light features are fun (but not a priority imho). The mattress is firm, which I like. I believe these bases are standard across most companies...
As for savings, I'd say the ghostbed is good value for the money. You'd have to do quite a bit of homework to get something comparable.... for me the Costco peace of mind warranty sealed the deal.
is the ghostbed considered to be a zero clearance base? any idea, or based on your usage does it seem that way?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1004 posts
1090 upvotes
Bradford
Thanks OP. For a split king, i guess you would need two twin XL fitted sheets and a king flat sheet and king pillow cases? Couldn't find this combo in the casper sheet sets. Also could not find an option to purchase the headboard attachment kit?
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
15937 posts
7531 upvotes
London
I appreciate the people saying it is only a frame and no mattress

I almost bought thinking it was both. There's not an ounce of fiber in my being that would ever pay more than $50 for a bed frame lol
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1004 posts
1090 upvotes
Bradford
Looks like the split king is sold out. Also the sale price on the remaining frames (twin XL and Cal King) has gone up - it was more like 60% off before, but now is actually 50% off.

For the final sale sheets which are 50% off, if you add code DREAM10, you get another 10% off. Not many left (limited colours within Sateen and Percale).

Also brings the crinkle pillow down to 31.50 (reg. 79). Cotton throw goes down to 39.60 (reg. 99). Queen crinkle coverlet goes down to 95.60 (reg. 239). Queen size quilt goes down to 107 (reg. 269).

You can also get another 3% with Rakuten.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1004 posts
1090 upvotes
Bradford
They have added some 2019 mattresses (only size is Wave, Full, 50% off, also only 5 year warranty) and 2020 mattresses (30% off + additional 10% off (based on original price, so it actually ends up being 40% off) with code DREAM10; most sizes for Nova and Wave models) to the Final Sale section.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7733 posts
993 upvotes
Waterloo
Seems oos I was thinking of purchasing it!
Nov 7, 2007
328 posts
15 upvotes
bought a casper original.
Unfortunately the mattress did not fully expand.. there's a dip on where the foam meets/joins.
I let it expand for 4 days and still the same..

Customer service is excellent. Product seems to be hit and miss.
Nov 7, 2007
328 posts
15 upvotes
bought a casper original.
Unfortunately the mattress did not fully expand.. there's a dip on where the foam meets/joins.
I let it expand for 4 days and still the same..

Customer service is excellent. Product seems to be hit and miss.
Apr 13, 2004
440 posts
422 upvotes
York Region, Ontario
Interesting that they offer a cal king....still trying to find one for an Alaskan King