Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Casper

Cool supima and weightless cotton sheet sets 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2020 7:17 pm
59 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1772 posts
483 upvotes
Montreal
How is it compared to costco supima?
Dec 30, 2012
459 posts
152 upvotes
Mississauga
BobyYoo wrote: How is it compared to costco supima?
Anyone know how much they are and Do costco ones go on sale?

Wish casper had more selection. Lots of the ones i need are oos both in store and online Pensive Face
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1772 posts
483 upvotes
Montreal
Some colors are in stock such as white
Jul 7, 2015
46 posts
114 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Lots in stock, just select different colors and it may become available
May 23, 2016
163 posts
90 upvotes
Thanks op got a queen sheet set
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1095 posts
670 upvotes
Vancouver
I like how this set includes the duvet cover too. Many times at Costco their sets do not include it.
Jun 5, 2016
608 posts
804 upvotes
rageguy wrote: I like how this set includes the duvet cover too. Many times at Costco their sets do not include it.
You can buy them separately. It looks like its only a $10 savings to get them together.
Sep 17, 2018
491 posts
505 upvotes
Opinions on this set? What about the duvet? Complete set is pretty pricy, sheet set is reasonable if the quality is there
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3579 posts
1988 upvotes
Whitehorse
Why is it so hard to buy fitted sheets only? I don't need sets, I just need a couple of nice fitted sheets.
Sep 10, 2006
360 posts
199 upvotes
sokolov wrote: Why is it so hard to buy fitted sheets only? I don't need sets, I just need a couple of nice fitted sheets.
This is what I've come to realize, too.

Feels like I'm flying blind on these sheets. I never know how to judge the quality or value of sheet deals. Can't seem to access the reviews for some reason.
Sep 10, 2006
360 posts
199 upvotes
I'm also realizing that my mattress is deeper than a casper mattress and therefore the sheets likely will be too small.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
mezzanine wrote: I'm also realizing that my mattress is deeper than a casper mattress and therefore the sheets likely will be too small.
I have these on my much thicker king size Tempur pedic and they fit great. I think they would be loose on a Casper mattress. Great sheets in my opinion.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
THANKS OP

Bought two queen and one king set for the whole family!
Aug 8, 2016
480 posts
78 upvotes
Damn none of the colors I want are in stock. Thanks for posting anyways
Sep 10, 2006
360 posts
199 upvotes
Wasn't sure whether to go with the Supima or the cheaper cotton. The reviews don't distinguish which of the three versions of sheets they offer the customer is reviewing. I went with the cheaper option and hope I don't regret it.
Apr 2, 2010
144 posts
150 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP, picked up the full queen sheet set + duvet + extra pillow cases for $205 all in. Fantastic deal.

For anyone wondering about the quality of these, they were a former Wirecutter "Upgrade Pick" for percale cotton sheets and just barely lost out on that pick this year due to slight preference differences. At this price point, these sheets are a no-brainer deal.

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-cotton-sheets/

Plus, with Casper's return guarantee, if you don't like the sheets you can return them easily. Makes this a relatively low-risk purchase at a truly fantastic price!
Sep 9, 2007
217 posts
94 upvotes
Ad_Rock wrote: Thanks OP, picked up the full queen sheet set + duvet + extra pillow cases for $205 all in. Fantastic deal.

For anyone wondering about the quality of these, they were a former Wirecutter "Upgrade Pick" for percale cotton sheets and just barely lost out on that pick this year due to slight preference differences. At this price point, these sheets are a no-brainer deal.

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-cotton-sheets/

Plus, with Casper's return guarantee, if you don't like the sheets you can return them easily. Makes this a relatively low-risk purchase at a truly fantastic price!
Would you mind explaining how you are getting it at $205 all in? I'm looking at making a purchase.

I'm currently seeing the following for the Cool Supima:
- Sheet Set + Duvet Cover - $165
- Pillowcase Set - $30

$195 * 1.13% = $220.35

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)