Price:
Savings:
30%
Expiry:
October 10, 2018
Retailer:
Casper
Update: Code is expired now.
Use code STUFFING and get 25 off a Casper pillow. Makes the standard one $60 with free shipping. You get 100 nights to try it out as well, so worth a shot for picky sleepers.
Last edited by M33 on Oct 10th, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
103 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2826 posts
1347 upvotes
Sudbury
In all reality...how great is this pillow?

I'm all for spending money on things that are great...so how great would this pillow be?
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14263 posts
5463 upvotes
Ottawa
My wife has this and she's happy with it, but I don't think it's worth it over my $45 memory foam pillow which I think is better for me as a side sleeper. The good thing is that the return policy is 100 days, and it's worth trying...I don't think these things go on sale that often.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Dec 23, 2015
325 posts
984 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
kanewtz wrote: In all reality...how great is this pillow?

I'm all for spending money on things that are great...so how great would this pillow be?
I would rate the pillow 4.1 sleeps out of 5

It loses .4 sleeps as it can compact throughout the night

It loses another .1 sleeps as it isn’t as cool as a few other pillows I’ve had

And it loses the last .4 sleeps for support compared to my memory foam pillow (black diamond from the bay) which went back to being my pillow of choice after testing of Casper pillow.
Mar 22, 2013
997 posts
1564 upvotes
Toronto
Any thanksgiving deals for other good pillows? Looking for maybe a Coop pillow based on discussions in another thread.
Jun 8, 2018
73 posts
37 upvotes
Bought and returned this pillow at the bay. Definitely not worth $85. But worth considering at $60
Sep 21, 2007
386 posts
199 upvotes
Canada
Dazed2014 wrote: And it loses the last .4 sleeps for support compared to my memory foam pillow (black diamond from the bay) which went back to being my pillow of choice after testing of Casper pillow.
Do you mean the Beautyrest Black pillow? I've been looking at that, but it lists at $220 on the bay's website and I haven't seen it go on sale. I'm also watching the Tempur Cloud pillow to go on sale. :)
Jun 2, 2004
715 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
I have neck and shoulder issues and I tried this pillow. Switched from a sleep country cool gel memory foam pillow.

To be honest for me the difference has been night and day, there is less tension in my neck when I wake up and the pillow does not get sweaty.

I am primarily a back sleeper bit then turn to my sides through the night. I paid full price but I have been very impressed.

The pillow case that the pillow comes in also has a pillow filling on one side so it almost feels like double cushioning.

They do have a 100 days garuntee. So if you hate it no questions return. All returned pillows get washed and donated to the needy.

For those in the GTA. There is a Casper store in Sherway Gardens as well to check it out in person.

Happy sleeping :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7739 posts
1737 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Dazed2014 wrote: I would rate the pillow 4.1 sleeps out of 5

It loses .4 sleeps as it can compact throughout the night

It loses another .1 sleeps as it isn’t as cool as a few other pillows I’ve had

And it loses the last .4 sleeps for support compared to my memory foam pillow (black diamond from the bay) which went back to being my pillow of choice after testing of Casper pillow.
what is the best pillow for side sleepers?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7472 posts
799 upvotes
Waterloo
Man I’ve bought a lot of pillows I have chronic pain and nothing works lol I finally got my medical card for cbd works great but need something better I think is these high loft pillow or low loft?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2985 posts
766 upvotes
Toronto
warpdrive wrote: My wife has this and she's happy with it, but I don't think it's worth it over my $45 memory foam pillow which I think is better for me as a side sleeper. The good thing is that the return policy is 100 days, and it's worth trying...I don't think these things go on sale that often.
I'm a side sleeper, too. Which memory foam pillow do you use?
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1053 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered: I'll give the pillow a try. I'm currently using an ergo memory foam pillow but it's on the small size.
Dec 13, 2017
137 posts
121 upvotes
After seeing this thread, decided to a little bit of research on pillows.

Saw owner satisfaction was highest with memory foam http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/pillow-reviews.html and I noticed they mentioned two brands at http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/memory-foam-pillow.html that I found on Amazon.

Here they are. Can't say for sure what's best, but you can compare size/price as well:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00EINBSEW/
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N6RQ4FF/
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14263 posts
5463 upvotes
Ottawa
osuman wrote: I'm a side sleeper, too. Which memory foam pillow do you use?
I don't even know what it is...bought it at Costco years and years ago. I was looking to replace it with the same one but the ones they sell in store now look different than the one I have.

What I like about it is the shape, it's thicker on one edge so it supports my head better. I tried a lot of pillows and I find that I like a thicker pillow to keep my head supported higher even after it sinks in. Takes the strain off the shoulder a bit.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.