• Apr 13th, 2021 10:29 pm
[OP]
Mar 23, 2005
181 posts
12 upvotes

Cbd oil/gummies for pain

Hi everyone!

Very new to CBD products

Could anyone suggest the best CBD tincture/gummies/creams etc for inflamation and pain ? No THC products as I will be using it through out the day.
I know everyone is different, but is there an average dosage that seems to help relieve the pain?

I am in the newmarket area but can also order online.

Thanks so much!!
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
5339 posts
4391 upvotes
tbumstead wrote: Hi everyone!

Very new to CBD products

Could anyone suggest the best CBD tincture/gummies/creams etc for inflamation and pain ? No THC products as I will be using it through out the day.
I know everyone is different, but is there an average dosage that seems to help relieve the pain?

I am in the newmarket area but can also order online.

Thanks so much!!
James cannibis is in aurora by the Go Station who may have staff that can also give you some recommendations
Feb 13, 2017
128 posts
27 upvotes
I suggest buymellow for tincture, they have different purity levels and strength as needed
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6294 posts
701 upvotes
BC
I have arthritis in both my knees and always in pain. A friend gave me some of this to try and I've completely stopped using tylenol and/or advil for the pain. A little goes a LONG ways and even tho it cost $60, I've used less than half and bought last August. I used it daily for about 6 months and I havent used it for a couple of months now.

I also use it for various aches and pains and after a couple applications pain is gone.

I dont use any cannabis, but I never had any effects from the THC. You need the THC for pain, and CBD for inflammation. This one is 1:1 125g
Images
  • download.jpg
That's my 2cents worth