• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2022 11:46 pm
[OP]
Jan 13, 2007
441 posts
47 upvotes
Barrie

CCC or APA Membership Deals?

I'm considering purchasing a new vehicle in the next 12 months and I'm wondering if there has been any membership deals for CCC or APA? I don't know which one would be a better choice than the other in terms of service. Is there a better service that I may not be aware of? TIA
5 replies
Oct 25, 2011
493 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
No cars. Who’s going to give you a deal when they can sell for more.
[OP]
Jan 13, 2007
441 posts
47 upvotes
Barrie
DoogeCoinR wrote: No cars. Who’s going to give you a deal when they can sell for more.
I hear you & I've got time to wait for deals. APA members can still get deals available to them at present time.

BUT what I'm interested in a Membership Deal with CCC or APA. In previous years, CCC has been know to extend deals here at RFD.
Oct 25, 2011
493 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
It’s not about waiting or not waiting, shortage is here to stay until at least until end of this year and well into the next.

Price increases are happening every couple of months. Even if you get a deal and the car does arrive, the price you paid isn’t always guaranteed. House always wins.

Just use Unhaggle and make sure not to pay for the extra added fees
[OP]
Jan 13, 2007
441 posts
47 upvotes
Barrie
RedStrikeCa wrote: If you want to make sure not to pay added fees do this: Put several refundable deposits at different dealerships and then go with the dealership that screws you over the least. If a dealership is not willing to write refundable deposit on the agreement then gtfo because the dealer is shady.
I don't trust these mofos enough to leave deposits all over the place hahaha!!! That's why I'm looking for membership deals with CCC and APA. Haven't looked at Unhaggle yet but I will now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)