259 posts
1855 upvotes

6 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $24.43 CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
24.43 CAD
Retailer:
CD Keys
CDKeys has 6 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) on sale for $25.19 CAD.

You can receive an additional 3% off unique discount code (apply at checkout). You must be logged in to CDKeys for code to apply.

Price becomes $24.43 CAD
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1693 posts
267 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks! It worked.

A few notes:
  • I couldn't add more than 1 to the cart. Maximum 1 per person.
  • 3% discount worked. It brings you to their facebook page with an email field to signup for their newsletter. I had to create a cdkeys account first.
  • Total was CAD$24.43 for 6 months after discount.
  • Received an email almost instantly after checking out. Clicked the download link and it required me to enter my phone number to verify before downloading. (this is typical for cdkeys i think)
  • I received TWO 3 MONTH codes, not a single 6 month code. Not really a problem, but a detail I thought would be good for people to know.
adamm
Feb 5, 2012
21 posts
9 upvotes
Stittsville
Tried with a different browser this morning and it worked.

Thanks OP.
Feb 5, 2012
21 posts
9 upvotes
Stittsville
adamm wrote: Thanks! It worked.

A few notes:
  • I couldn't add more than 1 to the cart. Maximum 1 per person.
  • 3% discount worked. It brings you to their facebook page with an email field to signup for their newsletter. I had to create a cdkeys account first.
  • Total was CAD$24.43 for 6 months after discount.
  • Received an email almost instantly after checking out. Clicked the download link and it required me to enter my phone number to verify before downloading. (this is typical for cdkeys i think)
  • I received TWO 3 MONTH codes, not a single 6 month code. Not really a problem, but a detail I thought would be good for people to know.
This worked out well for me. I had auto-renewal disabled, and got a bonus month for each code I entered. 8 months total after enabling then immediately disabling auto-renew.