4757 upvotes
London, Ontario

Batman Arkham Collection $7.09 CAD - Steam

Deal Link:
Savings:
92%
Retailer:
CD Keys
I know this was free on Epic, but not everyone has that or uses it so this is for people who want it on Steam and it is an excellent price. Enjoy!

Note: Steam seems to be having some issues after I bought this and linked it showing the games not being owned when I type the name of them yet when I go to the games' store pages it says they're in my library. Steam was down recently and I'm guessing it's still a bit messed up. I got a Steam key from CD Keys and it activated on Steam so it really makes no sense. Just thought I'd mention it in case it happens to you guys/gals too. It's just some kind of weird bug.

Update: Price increased from $6.19 to $7.09

I put Steam links in the titles below in case you guys/gals want to check anything out.

Contains:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY (overwhelmingly positive)
Batman Arkham City GOTY (overwhelmingly positive)
Batman Arkham Knight (very positive)
Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass (mostly positive)
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Feb 15th, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
29 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11524 posts
8362 upvotes
Oil Country
Thanks! That's a little over $2/game.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Jan 28, 2008
345 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks! ordered one
Aug 12, 2020
52 posts
60 upvotes
Calgary
Arkham Knight solely worth way more than this! Amazing price, amazing bundle.
Be hungry, be humble.
Sep 12, 2013
67 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton
Is this a single key or a key for each game and dlc?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1598 posts
702 upvotes
They're getting a bit dated now (especially the first two), but they're all great games if you ask me.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11524 posts
8362 upvotes
Oil Country
rememberships wrote: Is this a single key or a key for each game and dlc?
A single key for everything.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8172 posts
4870 upvotes
Toronto
zero64 wrote: They're getting a bit dated now (especially the first two), but they're all great games if you ask me.
I actually replayed Asylum recently and am in the middle of replaying City in 4K with maxed out settings on a 65" display and think they hold up amazingly. These games look way better on a modern setup now than was ever possible when they originally released. It's like a whole new experience compared to playing them on Xbox 360 back in the day
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2856 posts
4757 upvotes
London, Ontario
ReeGee wrote: I actually replayed Asylum recently and am in the middle of replaying City in 4K with maxed out settings on a 65" display and think they hold up amazingly. These games look way better on a modern setup now than was ever possible when they originally released. It's like a whole new experience compared to playing them on Xbox 360 back in the day
My nephew couldn't get Skyrim Special Edition on Steam to play with sound so he booted up the original and said it looks better on his computer than the Special Edition looks on his PS4 Pro and that's with a 4K tv. I think he's crazy though lol.
Oct 19, 2006
520 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
dang, was about to buy this on steam...thanks op.
Dec 20, 2011
3 posts
4 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Great deal for me. Purchased. Thanks OP.
Jan 4, 2019
363 posts
136 upvotes
Would this be fun on the pc? I'm moving from console and this sounds like it'd be a great start!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11524 posts
8362 upvotes
Oil Country
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Would this be fun on the pc? I'm moving from console and this sounds like it'd be a great start!
I think it would. The graphics would likely be better too.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Jan 15, 2017
58 posts
1 upvote
I have played on EGS after playing on console, and it was a surprisingly fun because of the high setting and 60fps that console lacks. AK is really eye candy even at this time.
Apr 7, 2009
174 posts
63 upvotes
Durham
Great deal, although I picked up Arkham Knight Premium a while back for $6.
Regards,
Rodney
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
4052 posts
2611 upvotes
Toronto
$7.09 now

they have dynamic pricing like Amazon
Jan 26, 2012
292 posts
500 upvotes
Quebec
Does anyone understand why Arkham Origins is never part of any bundle or even mentionned anymore?

It's like they never made it
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1535 posts
460 upvotes
benoittremblay wrote: Does anyone understand why Arkham Origins is never part of any bundle or even mentionned anymore?

It's like they never made it
Because RockSteady wasn’t involved with Origins. That was made with EAs Montreal studio instead who are also in charge of the new Batman game Gotham Knights coming out. Rocksteady is focused on the upcoming Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League game. So I guess they should just call it the RockSteady Batman Collection instead.
[external link removed]
Oct 17, 2017
6 posts
Can I play this on my Nvidia Shield Pro if I don't have a pc?