Expired Hot Deals

[CD Keys] Metro Exodus (Xbox One Digital Download) $32.99 CAD

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2019 9:48 pm
12 replies
Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2013
362 posts
317 upvotes
GATINEAU
Or buy Game Pass for one month, download it, beat it and never play it again.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 17, 2007
2785 posts
995 upvotes
Be wary of this one, it has ONE save file and if that gets corrupted, your current chapter progress is GONE. I was playing a chapter, I had about 1 1/2 hours progress in it, the game decided to make a save file at a part where the boss glitched(so many glitches in this game) and now the game fails to load, it just crashes me back to dashboard. I can't go back 5 minutes, because the "continue" or "load" button only loads the newest save. So my entire game is ruined, and I don't want to do that chapter again.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2008
2049 posts
1754 upvotes
Winnipeg
ph00p wrote: Be wary of this one, it has ONE save file and if that gets corrupted, your current chapter progress is GONE. I was playing a chapter, I had about 1 1/2 hours progress in it, the game decided to make a save file at a part where the boss glitched(so many glitches in this game) and now the game fails to load, it just crashes me back to dashboard. I can't go back 5 minutes, because the "continue" or "load" button only loads the newest save. So my entire game is ruined, and I don't want to do that chapter again.
The game hasnt had any support for months, very glitchy game. The developers are pretty much non-existant on any forums & discussions.

The last update I think was in May, nothing since.

My game constantly freezes on my Xbox X.

Besides the freezing the game is very fun.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 17, 2007
2785 posts
995 upvotes
window shopper wrote: The game hasnt had any support for months, very glitchy game. The developers are pretty much non-existant on any forums & discussions.

The last update I think was in May, nothing since.

My game constantly freezes on my Xbox X.

Besides the freezing the game is very fun.
I was playing it on my Xbox One OLD and the fun factor is what makes this game breaking loading bug suck more, if the game was trash I'd be ok with it. It has issues, but it's a fun ride.
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
The Metro series is absolute clunky garbage. Best played like others have said through game pass if you have to play any of them at all.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8112 posts
4746 upvotes
Toronto
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: The Metro series is absolute clunky garbage. Best played like others have said through game pass if you have to play any of them at all.
Best played on PC on if we're keeping it 100. 4A has always been a PC first studio and the heavily downgraded visuals, low framerate and gamepad controls on consoles don't do thier games justice. That said if it's your only option then I agree game pass is the way to go here
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
ReeGee wrote: Best played on PC on if we're keeping it 100. 4A has always been a PC first studio and the heavily downgraded visuals, low framerate and gamepad controls on consoles don't do thier games justice. That said if it's your only option then I agree game pass is the way to go here
Seen similar issues on PC and I have had good hardware although yes way more problems on console. Also my main problem with these games is the gas mask deal as they have you run out of air too soon even with the pickups.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2008
2049 posts
1754 upvotes
Winnipeg
ReeGee wrote:
Best played on PC on if we're keeping it 100. 4A has always been a PC first studio and the heavily downgraded visuals, low framerate and gamepad controls on consoles don't do thier games justice. That said if it's your only option then I agree game pass is the way to go here
On the Xbox One X it isnt terrible, true 4k but capped at 30fps but never drops.... and has keyboard & mouse support!
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Sr. Member
Mar 15, 2010
992 posts
1394 upvotes
Toronto
How was Metro 2033 redux? I just bought for $4 off cd keys, and read good reviews. The new metro game
Seems like its buggy, so maybe 2033 is all i need to play?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8112 posts
4746 upvotes
Toronto
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: How was Metro 2033 redux? I just bought for $4 off cd keys, and read good reviews. The new metro game
Seems like its buggy, so maybe 2033 is all i need to play?
2033 is decent and while the redux is slightly improved it's still a nearly 10 year old game and plays like it. Last Light and especially Exodus are far superior games
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: How was Metro 2033 redux? I just bought for $4 off cd keys, and read good reviews. The new metro game
Seems like its buggy, so maybe 2033 is all i need to play?
Stay away from Metro series until someone buys the license off these guys. LOL!

Top