Expired Hot Deals

[CD Keys] PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) w/ Assassin's Creed Unity for $11.96 USD / $16.33 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2018 7:48 pm
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
259 posts
1849 upvotes

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) w/ Assassin's Creed Unity for $11.96 USD / $16.33 CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
$16.33
Retailer:
CD Keys
CD Keys has PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) on sale for $12.59 USD / $17.19 CAD.

You can receive an additional 5% off unique discount code (apply at checkout). You must be logged in to CDKeys for code to apply.

Price becomes $11.96 USD / $16.33 CAD.

Note: Get Assassin's Creed Unity for free with purchase.
3 replies
May 18, 2007
755 posts
1232 upvotes
Toronto
CD Keys is on my do-not-buy-from list because they insist on getting your cell phone number so they can send a txt message, or they won't give you the key you just purchased (the txn was approved/auth'd by my credit card).

I don't give out my cell phone# to anyone but family/friends, instead I give companies/businesses my VOIP number which can also handle text messages - but CD Keys actually checks that the number is from Robbers or Hell Canada and disallow it!

So annoying!
Nov 7, 2016
97 posts
162 upvotes
Okaaaaaaaay. Anyways, this a good deal for those of us without tin foil hats.
canada_dry wrote: CD Keys is on my do-not-buy-from list because they insist on getting your cell phone number so they can send a txt message, or they won't give you the key you just purchased (the txn was approved/auth'd by my credit card).

I don't give out my cell phone# to anyone but family/friends, instead I give companies/businesses my VOIP number which can also handle text messages - but CD Keys actually checks that the number is from Robbers or Hell Canada and disallow it!

So annoying!
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2728 posts
539 upvotes
Tin hats aside you could use text free for a free number without your info to it.

is gamesdeal.com on any do not buy list I saw the PC version for 19.18cad and was considering it since its that cheap.