• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2021 4:21 pm
10 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
2512 posts
487 upvotes
Montreal
I'm not touching it until they remove denuvo that's killing performance on the pc version.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5044 posts
2734 upvotes
GTA
wrdeal24 wrote: I'm not touching it until they remove denuvo that's killing performance on the pc version.

Download the crack and apply it to your game, so you're still supporting the developer but also giving the middle finger to the developer 🤷🏼‍♂️
May 29, 2018
490 posts
458 upvotes
Alberta
wrdeal24 wrote: I'm not touching it until they remove denuvo that's killing performance on the pc version.

Works fantastic for me, just finished it Yesterday, I don't understand why people are so obsessed with some rando on the internet making bs claims because they don't like antitheft
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
2512 posts
487 upvotes
Montreal
shabby wrote: Download the crack and apply it to your game, so you're still supporting the developer but also giving the middle finger to the developer 🤷🏼‍♂️
Why support a practice by the developer who added such a heavy anti consumer practice. You're not giving them a middle finger when you give your support for it by given them your money.
Subsided wrote: Works fantastic for me, just finished it Yesterday, I don't understand why people are so obsessed with some rando on the internet making bs claims because they don't like antitheft

I'm not sure how a measurable and verifiable difference is considered "bs claims". Measuring fps between the two different copies is kinda self explanatory.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1584 posts
1077 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I had that happen before.
Bought a CD Encyclopedia for $200 that required you to type and verify your CD-key every 90 days.
A year later, the cracked version came out - that version didn't require the hassle to type in the CD-key every 90 days.

That was a profound moment for me. It's as wrdeal24 said, I never supported any programs that inconvenient me ever again.

I was in essence punished for supporting the developer when others got the better version for free.
Sep 26, 2018
178 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
shabby wrote: Download the crack and apply it to your game, so you're still supporting the developer but also giving the middle finger to the developer 🤷🏼‍♂️
You shouldn't have to crack a game you PAID for. What nonsense is this.
Jul 27, 2014
865 posts
731 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mommy milkies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5044 posts
2734 upvotes
GTA
KhajitGotWares wrote:
You shouldn't have to crack a game you PAID for. What nonsense is this.
It's to get rid of the slow downs due to the protections. A paying customer has a worst experience than a thief, think about that for a second.
Dec 10, 2005
636 posts
278 upvotes
The game has been updated to fix the stutter that the Capcom DRM was causing - that is gone. And it wasn't denovo that caused it, it was Capcom DRM. Empress - the person that cracked REVillage even explained it in the crack release notes.
Sep 19, 2014
131 posts
95 upvotes
Saint-Andre-d'Argent…
Just remember cdkeys might be grey market keys. I wonder if the dev still get paid if the original purchase is fraudulent