Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $53.19 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2022 10:36 am
Mar 13, 2010
559 posts
342 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
cruisx wrote: Does anyone know what the subject line is of the email when the code is delivered? I bought the code a few months ago but I can't seem to find it anymore in my inbox. Thanks!
Mine was "Your CDKEYS.COM order confirmation" followed by the confirmation #

If you have a cdkeys account you can also log in and it'll be in your order history as well
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
This finally worked for me. Purchased 5 or 6 times using different methods and regions about a month ago and nothing was working. Instant delivery this time using PayPal.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2776 posts
1995 upvotes
So if I use this PlayStation plus member. I can play free multiplayer games online as well? PS noob here. this will be my first PS. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1196 posts
1258 upvotes
Shouldnt this be coming down in price with PS5 launch and free codes? Maybe the opposite? ....
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
3221 posts
2761 upvotes
Montreal
Mrrfdxyz wrote: So if I use this PlayStation plus member. I can play free multiplayer games online as well? PS noob here. this will be my first PS. Thanks
Yes, free games every month and special prices on game on the PS Store.
May 18, 2007
239 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto
Went in on this as well! Code works when activated. Also FB discount also worked.
RFD needs a dark mode theme T_T my eyeeeeesssssss
Feb 18, 2010
178 posts
69 upvotes
Coquitlam
DasHip wrote: Shouldnt this be coming down in price with PS5 launch and free codes? Maybe the opposite? ....
Free codes??? There ain't no free codes
But it really does not get any cheaper than this for a 12 month subscription, and I swear that around 3 weeks ago my playstation store showed me $79.99 and then next time I saw it was back to $69.99 so I think its going to get jacked up. Sony sent me a 25% off offer but this cdkeys was still a better deal than Sony's deal. I'm guessing their black friday deal will also be 25% off.
I bought 3 years worth of this, ready for PS5.... whenever I can find one.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2668 posts
1400 upvotes
North York
does anyone know how many years you can stack ?
Deal Addict
May 11, 2007
1211 posts
920 upvotes
Kitchener
got one yesterday for my PS5 and worked like charm. Does anyone know how can i use ps+ on different accounts on the same console?
Nov 26, 2018
526 posts
521 upvotes
Do these expire? i bought one to test out and it worked when i redeemed on ps5. so now i'm thinking of buying a few more. i don't like to stack. i'll just keep the codes until i feel like reactivating ps+ again after the 1st one expires because i go months without using it.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
3221 posts
2761 upvotes
Montreal
konig1 wrote: Do these expire? i bought one to test out and it worked when i redeemed on ps5. so now i'm thinking of buying a few more. i don't like to stack. i'll just keep the codes until i feel like reactivating ps+ again after the 1st one expires because i go months without using it.
I wouldn't risked it. Either wait to buy or enter them as soon you get the codes.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1196 posts
1258 upvotes
Player002 wrote: Free codes??? There ain't no free codes
But it really does not get any cheaper than this for a 12 month subscription, and I swear that around 3 weeks ago my playstation store showed me $79.99 and then next time I saw it was back to $69.99 so I think its going to get jacked up. Sony sent me a 25% off offer but this cdkeys was still a better deal than Sony's deal. I'm guessing their black friday deal will also be 25% off.
I bought 3 years worth of this, ready for PS5.... whenever I can find one.
I bought a brandnew PS4 at Launch, right from Walmart @ midnight and I'm damn sure there was at least a month of PS+ free. Darn, sucks to be PS5 adopters this year I guess. It's been cheaper on CDKeys, was just wondering.. It's all supply and (unused code) demand...
Sep 9, 2019
36 posts
20 upvotes
I bought a modern warfare remastered code from cd keys for ps4 for $13, turns out the code they sell is from the infinite warfare bundle which they do not mention. This means without infinite warfare disk the code is useless as it asks you to insert the disk to play modern warfare remastered. Cd keys asked for proof so I provided a screen shot, not heard from them for a couple of days. I just went out and bought a second hand copy of infinite warfare to remedy the issue. I'm sure cd keys have seen this issue before but they still sell the code non the less. Google the issue and there is page after page, not mentioning cd keys in particular but the issue is well known, just not to me it seems... or cd keys?!?!
Dec 7, 2012
480 posts
969 upvotes
jvsquared wrote: Went in on this as well! Code works when activated. Also FB discount also worked.
How’s the Facebook discount work again?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2668 posts
1400 upvotes
North York
Does anyone know how many years you can stack? I might buy 3 more.
Dec 27, 2008
518 posts
153 upvotes
Vancouver
sfayerman wrote: How’s the Facebook discount work again?
Like their Facebook page from the checkout screen. There’s a button you can click.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)