Hot Deals

[CDKeys] 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $38.79 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 10:33 am
Dec 9, 2019
87 posts
39 upvotes
if i bought with credit card will i have to wait or contact support?
Feb 1, 2013
251 posts
224 upvotes
I just placed an order. Went through right away. Just scroll down to your order details if you used PayPal. It gives you the code on the confirmation screen. I clicked on a + symbol I think and it generated the code right on the screen
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3258 posts
3194 upvotes
Alberta
john69est wrote: thanks OP! Bought another key and instantly received it using paypal
s1gfromwpg wrote: I just placed an order. Went through right away. Just scroll down to your order details if you used PayPal. It gives you the code on the confirmation screen. I clicked on a + symbol I think and it generated the code right on the screen
Are you purchasing the US version? Is your currency set to USD or CAD? I've had two orders cancelled now purchased with PayPal.
Apr 28, 2011
235 posts
58 upvotes
Vancouver
Lush78 wrote: Are you purchasing the US version? Is your currency set to USD or CAD? I've had two orders cancelled now purchased with PayPal.
I bought the US version since its cheaper and can be used here, currency was CAD
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3258 posts
3194 upvotes
Alberta
john69est wrote:
I bought the US version since its cheaper and can be used here, currency was CAD
It sounds like we are doing the same thing, yet I've had two orders refunded now.
Nov 16, 2015
125 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Lush78 wrote: It sounds like we are doing the same thing, yet I've had two orders refunded now.
Same. No clue what’s going on..
Feb 1, 2013
251 posts
224 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Are you purchasing the US version? Is your currency set to USD or CAD? I've had two orders cancelled now purchased with PayPal.
I bought the US version. Entered the code within a minute after getting it. Once the screen shows your order number after paying, what does it show you? For me, I think I just scrolled down to order details, and it gave me my code.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3258 posts
3194 upvotes
Alberta
s1gfromwpg wrote: I bought the US version. Entered the code within a minute after getting it. Once the screen shows your order number after paying, what does it show you? For me, I think I just scrolled down to order details, and it gave me my code.
I think I clicked the box that says something like get my key. Then it brought me to "games purchased" and I click the + in the top right corner and it says on hold.
Jun 9, 2013
400 posts
331 upvotes
Surrey
I just bought two using paypal. had no issue, got the codes immediately and redeemed on psn
Sep 20, 2019
14 posts
1 upvote
I bought two but was refunded... max confused.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3258 posts
3194 upvotes
Alberta
Pompeii wrote: I bought two but was refunded... max confused.
Yeah, I gave up. Ridiculous.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1532 posts
353 upvotes
GTA
I just ordered via PayPal and got the email and download link within a few seconds. Have my code now, not sure why everyone is having so many issues.
Oct 27, 2012
397 posts
210 upvotes
I realize this is RFD and all, but to the folks having issues buying this, have you considered getting the CDN version for ~$4 more? I would think it might be worth trying that versus going through all the headaches and potentially missing out altogether. Not saying that would work, but it may be worth a shot before potentially coming out empty handed.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3258 posts
3194 upvotes
Alberta
Purchased for a third time using guest account and it's on hold again.
Oct 27, 2016
859 posts
407 upvotes
GTA
Purchased via guest account and checkout via PayPal last night. Initially it shows Under Review. Woke up today and i now got the code. Gonna try it later see if it works.

This is 2nd time i bought from cdkeys - 1st one is GOW for about 8cad last year.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

cheap phone bill = Public Mobile 13$ + 3GB data only eSIM plan 0$ + Google Pixel 3a XL

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Niklasky