Hot Deals

[CDKeys] 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $38.79 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 8:18 pm
Mar 31, 2011
170 posts
135 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
CruelDabest1 wrote: this is a hot deal because when ps5 come out it will be more expensive LAVAL HOT DEAL
Is this the same as Nashville Hot Chicken, cause that's in the KFC thread...
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Mar 31, 2011
170 posts
135 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Worked for me x2 transactions. Did it over registered CDKeys account + PayPal. No issues or delays, was all done in under 5 minutes.
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18509 posts
5330 upvotes
Squirrel99 wrote: Look into doing the subscribe to XBL gold for up to 3 years and then converting all those months to gamepass ultimate for 1 dollar

I dunno if it would be available to you but it's a good deal even if you don't have an xbox and will use it for PC and cloud gaming
I already have Ultimate and did the conversion last year. Just topping off the subscription at a good price. The cloud game playing doesn't interest me much as I also have things like that on my other devices. But thanks anyway...
Nov 11, 2007
525 posts
143 upvotes
ReaperEXE wrote: You can buy two in one transaction. That’s what I did yesterday when it was at $37.
Same here, used PayPal, redeemed right away.
Oct 11, 2013
58 posts
86 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
Anyone know if I buy these whether I can activate now on my PS4 and it will transition to my PS5?
May 3, 2011
140 posts
23 upvotes
pdogg93 wrote: Anyone know if I buy these whether I can activate now on my PS4 and it will transition to my PS5?
Yes u should be able to. Just sign onto the same psn account on your ps5
Oct 11, 2013
58 posts
86 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
helloo wrote: Yes u should be able to. Just sign onto the same psn account on your ps5
Thanks!
Oct 5, 2005
598 posts
185 upvotes
just picked up another year at $41.99 CAD. redeemed and now i'm good until 2027. too bad i missed it at $37 CAD.
yo!
Feb 19, 2019
153 posts
55 upvotes
Does this need to be redeemed right away, or can I buy it and activate when PS5 is out?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8627 posts
4991 upvotes
Toronto
AtifM10644 wrote: Does this need to be redeemed right away, or can I buy it and activate when PS5 is out?
You can buy and activate with PS5.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2061 posts
453 upvotes
Kelowna
Got a refund for the first time, tried again, but this time, I used paypal direct from my bank account instead paypal from my credit card and it worked right away. Not sure if that was the issue.
Jun 2, 2019
84 posts
121 upvotes
Sinyk wrote: Got a refund for the first time, tried again, but this time, I used paypal direct from my bank account instead paypal from my credit card and it worked right away. Not sure if that was the issue.
It wasn't. I used the same paypal funds that got rejected/refunded the first time and it just worked instantly the second time. Something just went wrong during that time frame.
Nov 25, 2014
388 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP and others.
Ordered via PayPal which was refunded. Ordered via CC which worked.

How long are these keys good for if I don't plan on using them right away?
😎 Koodo 6GB / $40 😎
Aug 29, 2018
737 posts
746 upvotes
moneybags wrote: just picked up another year at $41.99 CAD. redeemed and now i'm good until 2027. too bad i missed it at $37 CAD.
Damn....lol...2027
Nov 16, 2015
125 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The whole buying process for me was a weird one like some of you other guys. Over the last (3) days I've tried to figure out what it was but I'm still not sure and Customer Service was brutal to deal with..

1st Attempt:
Created new CDKeys account & used link OP posted, paying with Apple Pay - REJECTED

2nd Attempt:
Tried same link with CC - REJECTED

3rd Attempt:
Used Canadian link with CC (https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-plus ... ion-canada) - REJECTED

4th Attempt:
Used PayPal with link above - REJECTED

5th Attempt:
Checked out as Guest with link above on computer (instead of phone) & updated PayPal email address to a different one that I originally purchased with - ACCEPTED

Very strange but I was refunded almost immediately for all of the other attempts. I guess persistence is key? I've ordered Keys from them before no problem.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

CheapA$$, Tincan