Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $53.19 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2022 10:36 am
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
stooples_employee wrote: I did not setup a CD Keys account. I just hit the PayPal payment button. Paid and got my confirmation e-mail within minutes. Got my CD Key confirmation e-mail before my PayPal payment confirmation
Good for you, now try that 100 times see what your average is. I've bought 10+ keys from these jokers before they jacked me, but it means squat when you get hit.

Buying from CD Keys is like Russian Roulette, it won't get you every time, but the law of averages will certainly catch you sometime in the future.

And at least if you buy from an Account, you have access to your keys in case they "lose" them or never send them via email.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Daijoubu wrote: Geez, I opened my support ticket earlier today and luckily they got back to me rather quickly, did you do that? (providing order # and all)
Yep, I did that yesterday and all I got back was a canned "bot response" from Support to "check my spam folder" - very helpful.

Damn, someone has been in position 7 for a freaking year - either that, or CD Keys shut down the Chat service again and I'll sit at Position 8 til tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Daijoubu wrote: But USD is cheaper than CAD, is everyone using cdkeys's convertion?
USD definitely cheaper than CAD. I am using whatever Paypal gives me. Worth it.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Got this yesterday for $36.19 on a daily deal. Sick price! Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18045 posts
980 upvotes
Bought a 38 dollar one a couple days back. After seeing ms jack the price up I'm going to get another as I expect Sony to follow suit.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Wow. 6bux more expensive! Was 36$ few days ago
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
Super strokey wrote: Bought a 38 dollar one a couple days back. After seeing ms jack the price up I'm going to get another as I expect Sony to follow suit.
Edit: MS canceled the price increase. Also, Free-to-Play Games don't require Xbox Live Gold anymore.
Last edited by lebrond on Jan 29th, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
lebrond wrote: MS canceled the price increase. Free Games don't require Xbox Live Gold anymore.
I don’t have Xbox Live Gold, and I only own an Xbox 360, so does this mean I can get the free Xbox 360 games offered?
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
tigerhawk33 wrote: I don’t have Xbox Live Gold, and I only own an Xbox 360, so does this mean I can get the free Xbox 360 games offered?
For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as soon as possible in the coming months.

Source: Microsoft
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
601 upvotes
Brandon
Any smoking hot deals to extend Gamepass Ultimate for current subscribers? (I currently have Gamepass Ultimate right now so the upgrade to it does not apply to me)
Last edited by dboyman5 on Jan 29th, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18045 posts
980 upvotes
lebrond wrote: MS canceled the price increase. Free Games don't require Xbox Live Gold anymore.
They still need live to claim, just the f2p games are online free.
Nov 26, 2013
801 posts
729 upvotes
Winnipeg
tigerhawk33 wrote: I don’t have Xbox Live Gold, and I only own an Xbox 360, so does this mean I can get the free Xbox 360 games offered?
lebrond wrote: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as soon as possible in the coming months.

To clarify, by free-to-play, they mean playing games like Fort Nite online without a gold subscription, not extending games with gold to all users.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
lebrond wrote: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as soon as possible in the coming months.

ReaperEXE wrote: To clarify, by free-to-play, they mean playing games like Fort Nite online without a gold subscription, not extending games with gold to all users.
Thanks guys, much appreciated. The wording was a bit confusing, but I understand now. My original Xbox 360 Arcade bundle is still going strong after all these years.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
So was $36.19 the lowest price for this ever?
May 26, 2011
191 posts
215 upvotes
Super strokey wrote: Bought a 38 dollar one a couple days back. After seeing ms jack the price up I'm going to get another as I expect Sony to follow suit.
They canceled the price increase. So that did not happen.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)