Hot Deals

[CDKeys] 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $40.49 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 3:06 pm
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1539 posts
356 upvotes
CruelDabest1 wrote: this is a hot deal because when ps5 come out it will be more expensive LAVAL HOT DEAL
Can you share the link to your source for this?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3663 posts
1328 upvotes
DougO wrote: Don't really need to add to my PS+ account but I notice that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month is 53% off ($10.29). Better than waiting for Black Friday...
Look into doing the subscribe to XBL gold for up to 3 years and then converting all those months to gamepass ultimate for 1 dollar

I dunno if it would be available to you but it's a good deal even if you don't have an xbox and will use it for PC and cloud gaming
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1277 posts
839 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: Microsoft has to give better deals to get people to even buy their consoles in the first place.

It's a nonsensical comparison.
Nonsensical? Ok you have a right to your opinion but you in your response basically admitted MS gives more. Also about Sony not giving more maybe if you didn't just dive into their terrible PS+ then maybe changes would happen.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11736 posts
1769 upvotes
Vancouver
PlayStation now digital codes are region locked?
Dec 29, 2013
115 posts
94 upvotes
bryan35 wrote: Tried 4 times. 4 refunds. Price gone up now. I give up.
This thread should be moved to expired. It's just click bait at this point. Mine was cancelled and now they put the price up. BS.
Aug 16, 2015
928 posts
455 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Nonsensical? Ok you have a right to your opinion but you in your response basically admitted MS gives more. Also about Sony not giving more maybe if you didn't just dive into their terrible PS+ then maybe changes would happen.
Not sure whether comparing it to Microsoft's offering is relevant if you have a playstation and not the xbox, but is it so bad that it isn't worth just over $3 per month?
Jan 26, 2011
180 posts
524 upvotes
Scarborough
apneab wrote: This thread should be moved to expired. It's just click bait at this point. Mine was cancelled and now they put the price up. BS.
This thread has been good at keeping me in the loop on PS+ prices that is naturally a moving target. I don't think it should be moved. It's going to fluctuate between $38 and $42. I also don't expect OP to update it by the hour.
Oct 9, 2011
488 posts
182 upvotes
Can't seem to place order, getting "We are working to resolve this issue and will be back up and running as soon as we can"

"
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3634 posts
3233 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Anonanon wrote: This thread has been good at keeping me in the loop on PS+ prices that is naturally a moving target. I don't think it should be moved. It's going to fluctuate between $38 and $42. I also don't expect OP to update it by the hour.
Then it should be in "Ongoing Deals", by definition.
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Nonsensical? Ok you have a right to your opinion but you in your response basically admitted MS gives more. Also about Sony not giving more maybe if you didn't just dive into their terrible PS+ then maybe changes would happen.
It's a nonsensical argument because Microsoft is literally willing to lose (and might actually be losing) money on Game Pass for the time being (especially now that xCloud is out) because they're trying to grow their subscriber base and not worrying about the profitability of it in the slightest. Microsoft can afford to do this because the Xbox division isn't anywhere close to their main money earner.

Would it be nice if PS+ were cheaper? Of course! But I'm not going to sit here like you are and rant on and on about x being a better deal than y when the two products aren't even aiming for the same goals.
Sep 22, 2010
100 posts
41 upvotes
Quebec City
jhwc86 wrote: I bought it and it works
bryan35 wrote: Tried 4 times. 4 refunds. Price gone up now. I give up.
You and your bad credit!
Nov 26, 2013
653 posts
516 upvotes
Winnipeg
jjesskaka wrote: Can't you buy 2 in one transaction?
You can buy two in one transaction. That’s what I did yesterday when it was at $37.
Nov 16, 2005
693 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op. Bought the US version a couple hours ago using PayPal and immediately got my code. Not sure if it is because I bought one before and it was an existing account
Jan 18, 2020
1 posts
Does this code expiry? I want to buy now and use later when ps5 release.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)