Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $53.19 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2022 10:36 am
Jul 16, 2019
330 posts
311 upvotes
They're registered in the UAE and they have given me troubles, but they are legit.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
hallzy7 wrote: I contacted CDKeys and they have corrected the issue. I accidentally bought the USA region one. They are refunding me and I have purchased the CAD one now and confirmed it worked great :)
I bought the US one. Worked fine. Guess it depends on your credit card.
Mar 13, 2015
51 posts
66 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
christonian wrote: I thought USA or Canada didnt matter for redemption?
That's what I thought too.. dunno - definitely didn't work for me whereas the CAN one did.
Mar 16, 2009
192 posts
105 upvotes
Halifax
As usual, code worked fine. My account is topped up to 2025 so far :) Will keep buying these when they're in the ~40 CAD range.
Dec 1, 2006
972 posts
87 upvotes
London, ON
Bought up to 2025 thanks used USA price no issues redeeming. Edit also used paypal no issues
Last edited by christonian on Oct 23rd, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2010
1048 posts
853 upvotes
Milton
Bought a PSN code last night using PayPal, works great, thanks OP
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2017
1535 posts
1732 upvotes
Ontario
Figured the price might go up for PS5 launch so got one at Canadian $42.99 today. Would have tried US price instead if I was doing it now.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Is it even safe yet to use PS+ and all that is Playstation 4 after that latest update .. 8.0? Hardly want to spend $42.99 on this if they haven't rolled things back or come out with another patch to fix things. I looked and saw no stories pointing to them having fixed things. Also I know it is not common but I sure as heck don't want to update the console and then have it bricked.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Longobongo wrote: price is back down to $38.79, good time to get it now if you're getting at PS5 as Sony revealed full game list for the Playstation Plus collection

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-netw ... gital-code

I just made an order and it went through fine with PayPal

I love you. I was debating at $42 because I knew it wasn't "low" enough, but this is gucci.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Longobongo wrote: price is back down to $38.79, good time to get it now if you're getting at PS5 as Sony revealed full game list for the Playstation Plus collection

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-netw ... gital-code

I just made an order and it went through fine with PayPal

To be clear you should have said you used a U.S. code and yes I know they have worked for most ... but ... not all. If I get around to getting PS+ finally I am going to stick to paying a little more by getting a Canadian code for peace of mind.
Jul 31, 2008
77 posts
60 upvotes
Airdrie, Alberta
With the drop I am good until 2024 now, and a PS5 arriving on launch day.

Can't wait! I have a backlog of games to play then too.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: To be clear you should have said you used a U.S. code and yes I know they have worked for most ... but ... not all. If I get around to getting PS+ finally I am going to stick to paying a little more by getting a Canadian code for peace of mind.
Dang. That's unfortunate. I just bought 2 US codes & redeemed them no problem on my CAD account. Code received within minutes. Paid with PayPal (connected to Debit card).
Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
If you buy and redeem a code, it does activate auto-renew, so make sure you turn it off. I'm good till 9/23. Thanks for sharing.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13164 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
Just bought a US code and paid via PayPal. Got the code right away and it worked. Thank you!
Sep 22, 2010
292 posts
232 upvotes
Montreal
Added another year...unbeatable price!
Ps5 in 2 weeks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)