Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $53.19 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2022 10:36 am
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2007
1399 posts
323 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Tried multiple payment methods including paypal. None worked. Live chat was useless.

Weird thing is I was able to purchase something from them earlier this month and previously.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
DoorCrasher wrote: For the 1% ''poor merchant reputation'' downvotes, would you downvoters please share your experience before I jump on this deal? My subscriprion ends in few days, and need this ASAP! What are the issues you had with CdKeys? A bit afraid to give my CC number ... I guess downvoters won't show and reply to my request ;)
Definitely use PayPal! That's the safest bet. Some users have purchased American codes that wouldn't redeem on their Canadian PSN but 99% of people haven't had issues.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Literally just bought 2 with PayPal and had codes in my e-mail and redeemed in under 5 minutes. Never disappoints.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
Do you think it will go down to 34.99 as it was few days back on boxing day
Jan 3, 2017
153 posts
187 upvotes
NightRider_ wrote: Do you think it will go down to 34.99 as it was few days back on boxing day
Doesn’t look like it. It dropped to 38 for a couple days and now it’s back up. I was hoping for another drop today but it went back up to 42 :(
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
Inter01fan wrote: Doesn’t look like it. It dropped to 38 for a couple days and now it’s back up. I was hoping for another drop today but it went back up to 42 :(
It was 38.79 yesterday
Jan 3, 2017
153 posts
187 upvotes
NightRider_ wrote: It was 38.79 yesterday
Yeah I know and my indecisiveness made me wait until today and the price went up *facepalm*
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
Inter01fan wrote: Yeah I know and my indecisiveness made me wait until today and the price went up *facepalm*
You never know they go and up and down maybe later in the day it may go down when boxing day picks up. Can you let me know if you see it drop and I'll do the same
May 14, 2016
117 posts
40 upvotes
Anyone know how long the sale is on until? I'm noticing the price go up and down. I was waiting to pull the trigger on Boxing Day, but it's up today (who increases prices on Boxing Day?) so I'd rather wait for it to go down to $38 again before I do that.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
I bought today and got 12+3 month code, but when redeemed on app, it only gave me 12 months? I did the turn off auto renew trick as previously mentioned in this thread, but it didn't work?

Was the 3 months only if redeemed within a certain period? Because my code that i purchased today did have 2 items in it (12 and 3), but didn't actually give that when redeemed...
Aug 20, 2019
719 posts
930 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I don't think CDKeys does Boxing Day.. They're not a big retailer like Wal-Mart or Best Buy.

Their prices just randomly fluctuate from time to time. No relation of price to boxing day or other shopping holidays throughout the year.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2005
4114 posts
2259 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: I bought today and got 12+3 month code, but when redeemed on app, it only gave me 12 months? I did the turn off auto renew trick as previously mentioned in this thread, but it didn't work?

Was the 3 months only if redeemed within a certain period? Because my code that i purchased today did have 2 items in it (12 and 3), but didn't actually give that when redeemed...
Same for me today. I bought the 12month and it said 2 items. Would like to know the answer to this.
Aug 19, 2019
426 posts
565 upvotes
Seems like US Playstation Plus susbcription gift cards works for Canadian accounts. But can anyone confirm if a US Playstation Now subscription gift card will work for Canadian Playstation account?
Aug 20, 2019
719 posts
930 upvotes
Calgary, AB
User11223344 wrote: Seems like US Playstation Plus susbcription gift cards works for Canadian accounts. But can anyone confirm if a US Playstation Now subscription gift card will work for Canadian Playstation account?
Also wondering this. Hoping to get PlayStation Now when the price drops a significant amount. Hopefully to around this amount of PlayStation Plus
Aug 22, 2019
116 posts
67 upvotes
Super_Chicken wrote: Same for me today. I bought the 12month and it said 2 items. Would like to know the answer to this.
Got this same problem today, not sure why they offered two codes and offered a 12 month period and 3 month only to have the 12 month one go through.

Regardless, I got the membership and for $42.59 I can't complain considering Sony charges $69.99 so all in all happy, I'm going to use it to play FIFA 21 and NHL 21 online :)
Aug 22, 2019
116 posts
67 upvotes
I also used PayPal to purchase the PSN membership and I got the confirmation email RIGHT away and the process was so simple!
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
Do they send you an email? Just ordered, but didn’t see any code

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)