3 posts
1 upvote
Thanks! Just used it (New Brunswick, Canada) and it worked for me at that price
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1137 posts
436 upvotes
Brandon
dboyman5 wrote: Never bought from cdkeys.com before... Is it safe to purchase with PayPal?
cliffclaven wrote: I bought one a few months back and another a few days ago, both times paypal. Tempted to get another.
Took the plunge, worked great!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2600 posts
2441 upvotes
lebrond wrote: The offer is over but PSN still shows the bonus before redeeming.
Here are the terms for the 15 months. Is active now.

Offer Valid January 12, 2021 @ 10:00 AM PT to January 19, 2021 @ 10:00 AM PT. Non-active subscribers only. Limit one per account for PlayStation™Network (PSN). Your 12-month membership will renew automatically and $59.99 + applicable tax will be deducted from your wallet every 12 months until you cancel. If your wallet has insufficient funds, your account’s default payment method will be charged the remainder. Price may change. To Cancel: Go to [Settings] > [Users and Accounts] > [Account] > [Payment and Subscriptions] > [Subscriptions] on PS5; or Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions] on PS4; or Visit playstation.com/sonyaccount and log in to your account for PSN. Select [Subscriptions] > [PlayStation®Plus membership] > [Turn Off Automatic Renewal]; or Call Consumer Support at 877-971-7669. The games included in the subscription, the online features of each game, as well as the other features and benefits of the PlayStation Plus subscription, are subject to change. 
Jan 2, 2017
69 posts
35 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: Here are the terms for the 15 months. Is active now.

Offer Valid January 12, 2021 @ 10:00 AM PT to January 19, 2021 @ 10:00 AM PT. Non-active subscribers only. Limit one per account for PlayStation™Network (PSN). Your 12-month membership will renew automatically and $59.99 + applicable tax will be deducted from your wallet every 12 months until you cancel. If your wallet has insufficient funds, your account’s default payment method will be charged the remainder. Price may change. To Cancel: Go to [Settings] > [Users and Accounts] > [Account] > [Payment and Subscriptions] > [Subscriptions] on PS5; or Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions] on PS4; or Visit playstation.com/sonyaccount and log in to your account for PSN. Select [Subscriptions] > [PlayStation®Plus membership] > [Turn Off Automatic Renewal]; or Call Consumer Support at 877-971-7669. The games included in the subscription, the online features of each game, as well as the other features and benefits of the PlayStation Plus subscription, are subject to change. 
Wait what? 15 month promotion is back on till jan 19?
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
259 posts
1854 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: Here are the terms for the 15 months. Is active now.

Good deal for Non-active Subscribers.
Mar 16, 2009
169 posts
90 upvotes
Halifax
Been buying these every time they're cheap - my account is topped up until August 2027 now :D
Oct 14, 2013
799 posts
1551 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Seems targeted, was already a member and just got 15 months for 37$.

Thanks OP
Nov 27, 2008
107 posts
35 upvotes
Just signed up and didn't get the extra 3 months. Ah well, still a great price!
Aug 10, 2017
61 posts
44 upvotes
I just bought it and an extra 3 months showed up in the app but the actual renewal date is only for 1 year. Was not previously subscribed.
Last edited by ned214 on Jan 14th, 2021 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 19, 2019
15 posts
7 upvotes
Renewed for another year. Thanks! Active user so the 3-month bonus didn't apply, still a great deal.
Wondering if the Playstation Now subscription ever goes on a sale like this.
Dec 9, 2007
514 posts
105 upvotes
Don't forget to turn off Auto-Renewal after redeeming one of these.
RFD makes me :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1562 posts
1341 upvotes
hhrahman1 wrote: Renewed for another year. Thanks! Active user so the 3-month bonus didn't apply, still a great deal.
Wondering if the Playstation Now subscription ever goes on a sale like this.
It's for 60 bucks right now , bought it the there say
Jul 11, 2018
129 posts
101 upvotes
Bought it again and I didn't get the extra 3 month this time.
I was able to get bonus month 1 month ago.
Aug 19, 2019
15 posts
7 upvotes
bigmackKFT wrote: It's for 60 bucks right now , bought it the there say
Thanks. Found it but shows $70 for me. I can wait.
Dec 16, 2008
80 posts
5 upvotes
Price seems to have changed, I was gonna delay this until after work today.

Is the price back up to 41.29 for everyone??
“You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.”

Aristotle.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1137 posts
436 upvotes
Brandon
lhebia wrote: Price seems to have changed, I was gonna delay this until after work today.

Is the price back up to 41.29 for everyone??
With these deals it's buy ASAP. No hesitate and or wait...
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1562 posts
1341 upvotes
hhrahman1 wrote: Thanks. Found it but shows $70 for me. I can wait.
My bad , it was on the PlayStation store not cd keys
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1024 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When the price is $38 or lower, buy it. It doesn't get much lower than that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)