Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $53.19 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2022 10:36 am
Jun 13, 2017
114 posts
453 upvotes
Vancouver
zackcheng wrote: Hi all, I was able to submit a payment through PayPal, only after several failed attempts with my MC. However I was not logged in at the time, and there was no confirmation of order after my payment. I had to submit a support ticket and didn't get a response until 2 days after. So I would recommend creating an account and not check out as a Guest, so that way the order will show up in your order history.
Thanks zackcheng. Created an account and purchased it. Got the confirmation page. I guess good things come when you wait. Picked it up for $48.59
Apr 24, 2017
41 posts
43 upvotes
BrownMamba wrote: Would it be possible to redeem the key at a later date?
Why? They are stackable.

I'm good till January 2023 lol
Mar 8, 2019
12 posts
5 upvotes
gabbo188 wrote: Why? They are stackable.

I'm good till January 2023 lol
I'm trying to maximize PS plus free games coverage since March is almost over
Oct 20, 2004
241 posts
28 upvotes
Kitchener
Missed this at Costco on sale for $49.99 a couple of weeks ago. Just purchased for $48.59 with Paypal and purchase went through no problems on the first try but I did first setup an account on CDKeys and was logged in. Received confirmation email and download link in less than one minute. Haven't activated it yet but fully expect that it will work with no issues.

Thanks to all who posted about this deal.
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
― Mark Twain
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
zackcheng wrote: Hi all, I was able to submit a payment through PayPal, only after several failed attempts with my MC. However I was not logged in at the time, and there was no confirmation of order after my payment. I had to submit a support ticket and didn't get a response until 2 days after. So I would recommend creating an account and not check out as a Guest, so that way the order will show up in your order history.
True, creating an account is better to remove confusion.

I did checkout as guest before, and got the code sent to the Paypal email used.
May 24, 2015
352 posts
164 upvotes
Williams Lake, BC
Thank you. Purchased for 48.59.

After two failed attempts with my CIBC visa, I tried my PC MasterCard and it worked.
Oct 25, 2005
172 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Thanks OP, extended my son's subscription for another year
Mar 6, 2008
873 posts
357 upvotes
Kelowna
Never used PSN before are these free games time limited or do you get to keep them?
Dec 13, 2012
837 posts
600 upvotes
TORONTO
Logun wrote: Never used PSN before are these free games time limited or do you get to keep them?
Once you download them it'll stay in your account. But you will need an active subscription to play the games.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2256 posts
5019 upvotes
Logun wrote: Never used PSN before are these free games time limited or do you get to keep them?
only available as long as you have subscription active. If you purchase anything that does have money tied to it, like a game on sale with extra plus discount, you keep that forever.

If sub expires, and you resubscribe you get access to the free games again
Apr 17, 2017
61 posts
62 upvotes
Thx OP just got 12 months for 48,09$. I just added it to my account no problem, got the code immediately.
Sep 9, 2013
37 posts
16 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP I renewed in Oct. 2019 thru CD keys and I paid $57 so stacked membership another year for $48.09 as this is a great price

FYI yes even though it says “US only” , I am in Canada and the code works for me as well. Code will work in the North American region if I’m not mistaken
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
3050 posts
94 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP! My sub was expiring later this year so now I'm good till Sept 2021 :)
Dec 13, 2007
210 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Is the price shown before tax? never bought off the site before
Oct 7, 2016
132 posts
63 upvotes
I got 3 months subscription. Prices for 3 and 12 months cheaper than anywhere else thx OP
Feb 22, 2015
96 posts
64 upvotes
Got it for 36.99 us$ from PayPal balance I had... cad is around 55. Thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)