Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $53.19 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2022 10:36 am
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
2259 posts
755 upvotes
Vancouver
I remember snagging a full year subscription for $35 back then. just realized my PSN sub expired damn... been a while since I am on this thread, what's the best deal out there right now? Hoping $40 would be a nice price point.

This is for PS Plus Canada
Sep 22, 2010
292 posts
232 upvotes
Montreal
MugenX wrote: Price went up fast... glad I added 8 years btw $32&$35 couple weeks ago!
Just added a PS Now subscription to my account, so Ill be automatically upgraded to PS Plus Premium on June 13th
Glad I stacked those 8 yrs at dirt cheap prices
Oct 20, 2011
20 posts
6 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Darn it! It says it's now CA$62.99! My membership just expired today… Is this the best deal out there? I paid CDN $40 through them last year on exactly this day!
Nov 10, 2007
481 posts
111 upvotes
toronto
I don't have a gaming system but have a gaming PC is these ps plus 12 month cards a circle option for me to play playstation games on my PC when the new playstation subscription service launches me next month
Mar 1, 2016
136 posts
131 upvotes
Purchased the Canadian 12-month PS+ subscription for my brother on Tuesday for his birthday. Sent him a screenshot of the code, he tried it first on his PS5, and then on the Sony PlayStation website, and every time it says code is invalid or used. :(
Contacted CDKeys and they said code is still unused and working, and told me there is an issue with PSN right now, and to wait it out and try again in a little while. More than 24 hours later and code still not working.

First time buying the "Canadian" one, as I've normally bought the US codes back in the day and never had a problem from here before. (I've bought multiples in the past for me and my family).
Was scared off by the new wording on the US version that it won't work outside the country so I bought the Canadian instead, trusting them.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1405 upvotes
Toronto
Bought one a few days ago and worked today post migration.

Debating if I should stack more because cdkeys might run of cheap codes eventually?
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Dec 16, 2015
533 posts
696 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Confirming this still works .
$60.59 - no tax/PayPal/no authentication.

It’s not the deals of yesteryear, but still something
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
2259 posts
755 upvotes
Vancouver
Lotus99 wrote: Darn it! It says it's now CA$62.99! My membership just expired today… Is this the best deal out there? I paid CDN $40 through them last year on exactly this day!
Man I need this back at $40 cdn, hoping it comes back again.. I remember I bought it the year before at $32!
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1289 posts
1793 upvotes
Montr
This is Plus essential? So you don't have access to the PS4-PS5 catalog?

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Sad. Mine expired today so i had to renew @ $60.

Cheaper than the store which would gave been $78
Jul 28, 2008
914 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto
agoofykindasuperman wrote: Purchased the Canadian 12-month PS+ subscription for my brother on Tuesday for his birthday. Sent him a screenshot of the code, he tried it first on his PS5, and then on the Sony PlayStation website, and every time it says code is invalid or used. :(
Contacted CDKeys and they said code is still unused and working, and told me there is an issue with PSN right now, and to wait it out and try again in a little while. More than 24 hours later and code still not working.

First time buying the "Canadian" one, as I've normally bought the US codes back in the day and never had a problem from here before. (I've bought multiples in the past for me and my family).
Was scared off by the new wording on the US version that it won't work outside the country so I bought the Canadian instead, trusting them.
Same thing just happened to me...did you find a solution?
Mar 1, 2016
136 posts
131 upvotes
Phokus wrote: Same thing just happened to me...did you find a solution?
It did end up working for my brother, after the merger to the new Plus system. He got another year extension of the basic level on his account.
Jul 28, 2008
914 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto
agoofykindasuperman wrote: It did end up working for my brother, after the merger to the new Plus system. He got another year extension of the basic level on his account.
Strange, still not working for me. I'm getting the error "The voucher code is incorrect or is no longer valid." Do you know if he redeemed the code in any special way?

I reached out to support and they told me to provide screenshots, and then pretty much ghosted me since last week. Will likely never order anything from this website again..
Mar 1, 2016
136 posts
131 upvotes
Phokus wrote: Strange, still not working for me. I'm getting the error "The voucher code is incorrect or is no longer valid." Do you know if he redeemed the code in any special way?

I reached out to support and they told me to provide screenshots, and then pretty much ghosted me since last week. Will likely never order anything from this website again..
Ah, damn, sorry man. I have no clue. Best just keep on CDKeys I found them pretty good at getting back to me in the past.
Aug 2, 2017
73 posts
63 upvotes
Anyone know where the hell to get the regular PS Plus 12 month cards other through directly from Sony now? I checked Bestbuy and Costco and they no longer offer them.
Dec 29, 2013
318 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
caramelgoodness wrote: Anyone know where the hell to get the regular PS Plus 12 month cards other through directly from Sony now? I checked Bestbuy and Costco and they no longer offer them.
they sells it as 'PlayStation Plus – Wallet Funds' [digital]

Walmart
The Source

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)