CDKeys

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $53.19 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2022 11:03 am
Aug 30, 2018
217 posts
160 upvotes
lakobebryant wrote: How often is it this price on CDKeys
I've seen it in this range since I got my PS4 on Black Friday.
Went as low as $44 and I thought about buying another code to stack so it lasts an extra year!
The 2 free games every month (for PS Plus members) is a nice touch too.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2255 posts
862 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
bigmike05 wrote: Did anybody try God of War and Horizon codes? Im thinking of buying both.
Dew it! I bought both even though I've had both on physical format but traded it away. It's nice to get both heavily discounted now for the digital edition.

CDKeys is legit.
Oct 27, 2019
290 posts
121 upvotes
When I emailed them last week, they said US only and not Canada. So you guys can confirm it work in Canada?
Nov 19, 2005
432 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
CDKeys seem to be in a foreign currency and the Canadian rate pretty much fluctuates by the day. I hopped onto the same deal a couple of months ago for 45 something. If you don't urgently need a renewal within the next few weeks and want to maximize your RFD savings, I would suggest to just keep refreshing this page once a day until you hit the price you want, 48ish is safe.
Jun 13, 2017
82 posts
417 upvotes
Keeping getting error with credit card and tried with Paypal

error "Your payment was declined by the payment processor."

How are you guys getting your payment through?
Jan 13, 2019
103 posts
44 upvotes
dsbhachu wrote: Keeping getting error with credit card and tried with Paypal

Mine worked fine with Paypal.
Jun 14, 2015
48 posts
6 upvotes
How do you get a refund from cd key ive got a wrong region and its not work with my xbox goldlive.i tried to contact with cdkeys but did not get any answer?i paid via paypal?
Jan 12, 2016
19 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'm in Canada, I just did it for 48.59 CAD. Activated with no issues. Thanks OP!
Jun 14, 2015
48 posts
6 upvotes
in my case i just redeem through microsoft it but it did not showed up in my xbox account.it showed that my current $1 game pass ultimate extended up to 8/21/2020.im not sure if its works.should i contact microsoft or cdkeys.?
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2912 posts
1232 upvotes
Worked perfectly! Thank you!
Feb 22, 2012
988 posts
3355 upvotes
Canada
This would be the perfect time for Sony to offer a free month of PSN to everyone!
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Feb 22, 2010
6 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
dsbhachu wrote: Keeping getting error with credit card and tried with Paypal

I have the same problem.
Jun 13, 2017
82 posts
417 upvotes
hanktt wrote: I have the same problem.
Had this response from CDKeys:
If you continue to have the same problems, our recommendation is to access the CDKeys.com website in another way, either using a different web browser or using a private browsing mode. You might also want to try switching to a mobile data connection or using a different device.
Finally, we recommend trying to place your order using a different payment method.
If you are still unable to place your order, please let us know and we will assist you further.
Jan 11, 2017
118 posts
139 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi all, I was able to submit a payment through PayPal, only after several failed attempts with my MC. However I was not logged in at the time, and there was no confirmation of order after my payment. I had to submit a support ticket and didn't get a response until 2 days after. So I would recommend creating an account and not check out as a Guest, so that way the order will show up in your order history.
Realtor
Right at Home Realty Inc.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)