Expired Hot Deals

CDKeys

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $53.19 CAD

  • Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2022 11:03 am
Newbie
Oct 19, 2020
21 posts
10 upvotes
Posting as I don't have enough posts to upvote yet lol and would like to upvote the OP. :)
Member
User avatar
Oct 28, 2005
320 posts
128 upvotes
costabile wrote: Bought a code, went to redeem immediately but the PS Store said it was already used.
I submitted a support request; are they good about giving refunds in this kind of situation?

Update: They responded within about 20 minutes and swapped it out for a working code.
I'm having the same issue with the code I bought from CDKeys. It shows as "already used" when I enter it in my PS account. You were lucky your issue was resolved in 20 minutes... I have made support requests and been emailing CDKeys support and Sony support since Nov. 10, provided them screenshots and still no resolution. What did you say to them?
"Jazz is not dead...it just smells funny."
- Frank Zappa
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
18636 posts
5442 upvotes
Scarberia
whats the FB account link, is it a code u get instantly on FB? thx
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
Oct 17, 2011
326 posts
425 upvotes
Toronto
CheapA$$ wrote: I'm having the same issue with the code I bought from CDKeys. It shows as "already used" when I enter it in my PS account. You were lucky your issue was resolved in 20 minutes... I have made support requests and been emailing CDKeys support and Sony support since Nov. 10, provided them screenshots and still no resolution. What did you say to them?
Oh that sucks ☹️. I just submitted a support request (pretty much immediately after purchase) saying the key had already been used; I also included a screenshot of the error message including the key from the PS Store.
Member
User avatar
Oct 28, 2005
320 posts
128 upvotes
costabile wrote: Oh that sucks ☹️. I just submitted a support request (pretty much immediately after purchase) saying the key had already been used; I also included a screenshot of the error message including the key from the PS Store.
Ok, thanks for confirming. I provided the same so hopefully it gets resolved early this week.
"Jazz is not dead...it just smells funny."
- Frank Zappa
Member
Sep 11, 2020
350 posts
721 upvotes
It's at $42 right now , I bought mine a couple of months ago at $36 or so , just wait till Black Friday until you decide to buy the price might slightly be more attractive
I buy what I need , but mostly what I don't need #RFDlife
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
2089 posts
1679 upvotes
Montreal
HotDealFreak wrote: It's at $42 right now , I bought mine a couple of months ago at $36 or so , just wait till Black Friday until you decide to buy the price might slightly be more attractive
Even at 42$ it's a bargain.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 20, 2018
700 posts
818 upvotes
Montreal
I might buy another year when it dips in the 30s again
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4164 posts
3098 upvotes
Ontario
Temping but hmmm

PS Plus: 12 Month Subscription
Next charge: $69.99
Next renewal date: 01/01/2026
---
Member
User avatar
Oct 28, 2005
320 posts
128 upvotes
Just a word of caution: while many have no problems, I have been given a code that had already been used and their support has been non-responsive beyond a generic reply. In the grand scheme of things it's not that much money but I HATE to be taken advantage of. Next step is Paypal dispute, and from what I read very few of these claims against CDKeys end up in favor of the customer. Geez.
"Jazz is not dead...it just smells funny."
- Frank Zappa
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 3, 2007
2227 posts
644 upvotes
kaboom987 wrote: I might buy another year when it dips in the 30s again
It's like stocks at this point lol

But I wish I would have bought two weeks ago...
Member
Sep 11, 2020
350 posts
721 upvotes
elpaso wrote: Even at 42$ it's a bargain.
Yes but if you don't need it now and are planning to stack up several years , waiting is better
I buy what I need , but mostly what I don't need #RFDlife
Newbie
Sep 30, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
Great! Confirming that deal still works. Bought the Canada version and added the Facebook discount (just 'like' their page at checkout) for an additional 2% off for a final total of $41.44!! Got the confirmation email right away and the code worked immediately. Used PayPal to checkout.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
4823 posts
5274 upvotes
Alberta
Added key bought last week to my ps5 today and it's working great. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2223 posts
1343 upvotes
Sarnia
I had finally got PS+ but hadn't bothered still with my PS4 since getting it and well I got to ask this ...

Do you have to claim your games with PS+ by a certain date or whatever like Xbox Gold or is it just automatic?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 28, 2010
886 posts
276 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: I had finally got PS+ but hadn't bothered still with my PS4 since getting it and well I got to ask this ...

Do you have to claim your games with PS+ by a certain date or whatever like Xbox Gold or is it just automatic?
Games change every month, so you have to redeem (add to library) before the games change.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 20, 2018
700 posts
818 upvotes
Montreal
Raimond wrote: It's like stocks at this point lol

But I wish I would have bought two weeks ago...
LOL right?!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)