7718 posts
984 upvotes
Waterloo

$58.29 Battlefield field 2042 for PC

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
CDKEYS
Pretty good deal compared to paying retail price! The game seems great so far it might have its issues but I’m a battlefield fan and always buy the new titles!

No vpn required.

⚠️Warning ⚠️

I know it might be over priced for some but can’t beat the price, so no need to get butt hurt Disappointed Face
30 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1320 posts
1997 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
Seems those who wait will get this through ea play/gamepass eventually, and I'm going to assume when they do all current bugs will be squashed. For those who like beta testing and prefer to pay a premium for unfinished titles, there's this sale. Price aside, if you buy this at this point in time you're showing support to devs who continue to launch incomplete and buggy products.
Apr 24, 2013
66 posts
63 upvotes
Please look at reviews before buying it. I played it for 2 hours and uninstalled.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7718 posts
984 upvotes
Waterloo
braveworm wrote: Please look at reviews before buying it. I played it for 2 hours and uninstalled.
I played it for 4 hours and 1000s others are happy including me. It’s a different concept it seems they wanna put bf3 into these new maps which is cool . Every game has its issues at first with bugs and game content. Look at bf1 and bf5 they had their issues. Thanks for your honest review Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Nov 8, 2013
582 posts
404 upvotes
I bought BF1 and BFV on day one and had instant regrets. Thank god I got EA Play to try out 2042, definitely going to wait since this game feels like it was an unfinished product.

Would highly recommend others to just get EA Play for 1 month and try the game through the 10hr trial first.
Dec 25, 2012
17 posts
39 upvotes
Terrebonne
braveworm wrote: Please look at reviews before buying it. I played it for 2 hours and uninstalled.
I played for 60 hours and still having plenty of fun. Different strokes for different folks I guess ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7718 posts
984 upvotes
Waterloo
djodars wrote: I played for 60 hours and still having plenty of fun. Different strokes for different folks I guess ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ
Do you have PC version if you want you could add me as one of your friends. Don't have tons of friends on PC
Aug 26, 2014
81 posts
243 upvotes
Windsor, ON
sassysue wrote: I played it for 4 hours and 1000s others are happy including me. It’s a different concept it seems they wanna put bf3 into these new maps which is cool . Every game has its issues at first with bugs and game content. Look at bf1 and bf5 they had their issues. Thanks for your honest review Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
For a battle field game to only have 1000s on the first week of release, that's quite pathetic.
You're the type of gamer that allows these big gaming corporations get away with a terrible product compared to previous entries on this title.

Give your head a shake little buddy.

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7718 posts
984 upvotes
Waterloo
comboking wrote: For a battle field game to only have 1000s on the first week of release, that's quite pathetic.
You're the type of gamer that allows these big gaming corporations get away with a terrible product compared to previous entries on this title.

Holy the farming one seems cool my son has the game and loves it lol. It has more players than battlefield Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat could also be the cheap price of 35.99
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2005
1322 posts
152 upvotes
Will definitely purchase this game - just not as it stands now. My main complaint is performance on PC. I know I don't have a top of the line PC; but my 8600k @5ghz, 16gb ram(3000mhz), vega64 overclocked and undervolted should get over 60 consistently at low settings (smh).

Game is fun - but definitely feels unfinished. I find it so odd that its a squad/team based shooter, and they don't even have voice chat...?

So glad EA Play had the 10hr trial. Like I said - I enjoyed most of the 10hrs, but simply put, game doesn't feel finished
Sep 15, 2012
847 posts
239 upvotes
bv
Battlefield will be $19.99 come XMAS. Same path BFV took.
Support will be dropped by end of 2022.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7718 posts
984 upvotes
Waterloo
vip3r87 wrote: Will definitely purchase this game - just not as it stands now. My main complaint is performance on PC. I know I don't have a top of the line PC; but my 8600k @5ghz, 16gb ram(3000mhz), vega64 overclocked and undervolted should get over 60 consistently at low settings (smh).

Game is fun - but definitely feels unfinished. I find it so odd that its a squad/team based shooter, and they don't even have voice chat...?

So glad EA Play had the 10hr trial. Like I said - I enjoyed most of the 10hrs, but simply put, game doesn't feel finished
I play with a dell laptop with a 1060 the performance did feel crappy thought it felt laggy at times and people killed you prior to even shooting someone! Honestly this gets me away from life and dealing with my 3 kids lol I work long hours everyday so I need a break at life and relax and bf4 wasn’t doing it for me anymore.

Figured I’d take the plunge and buy it. I’ve always been a long time fan of the bf serious all the way back to ps3.

#1 sniper on ps3 bf4 still Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 24, 2016
886 posts
818 upvotes
I have 10 hours trail of it and put like 4 hours in. The game is an absolute joke. I’m running a 5950X and 6800xt and game runs and looks like horse Pile Of Poo. BF3 from like 2011 looks better.
Jan 27, 2021
11 posts
19 upvotes
comboking wrote: For a battle field game to only have 1000s on the first week of release, that's quite pathetic.

You do realize these are only Steam numbers right?
Aug 23, 2019
442 posts
482 upvotes
I will wait till they fix all their bugs and by this time it will be on decent sale.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 after a year became a decent game and after 2 years Epic gave it for free. I will just wait with this one because it has the potential.
Jul 16, 2021
395 posts
674 upvotes
i got bf1 and v on prime pass and i havent even touched them yet.
Feb 10, 2017
19 posts
29 upvotes

previous entries, lol, have you played any bf titles on launch?

game has lots of issues, but its fun and at the end of the day, id rather play this then not play anything at all (or play tarkov for another year, or any other broken 2021 release title). point being, the discount on a brand new game is a good deal regardless of if you like the game or not, and whingy gamer cringelords who build whole personalities out of raging against "big gaming corporations" almost always struggle to develop healthy relationships outside of their little discord bubbles. battlefield devs have always had a sisyphean challenge but if you ask me, the most awful part must be dealing with such a boorish community of total dorks. go play farming simulator if you want, nobody stopping ya (or if youre going to rail the game, do it like the other posters here who dont feel the need to be rude to others)
Last edited by mosheisley on Nov 29th, 2021 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 5, 2020
88 posts
92 upvotes
Good deal for a shit game. If there wasn't 50 other good games begging for my attention I might of Thumbs Up Sign the post but since that's not the case I'm going to have to Thumbs Down Sign. Srry op
Aug 13, 2006
773 posts
123 upvotes
Burlington
Good price if you want to play it now (or wait a few months for a better deal). I got it for about $57 from cdkeys pre release. Fun game so far, but lots of stuff needs to be fixed.
Last edited by Moosebox on Nov 29th, 2021 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 13, 2020
416 posts
751 upvotes
Markham, ON
mosheisley wrote: previous entries, lol, have you played any bf titles on launch?

game has lots of issues, but its fun and at the end of the day, id rather play this then not play anything at all (or play tarkov for another year, or any other broken 2021 release title). point being, the discount on a brand new game is a good deal regardless of if you like the game or not, and whingy gamer cringelords who build whole personalities out of raging against "big gaming corporations" almost always struggle to develop healthy relationships outside of their little discord bubbles. battlefield devs have always had a sisyphean challenge but if you ask me, the most awful part must be dealing with such a boorish community of total dorks. go play farming simulator if you want, nobody stopping ya (or if youre going to rail the game, do it like the other posters here who dont feel the need to be rude to others)
Basically this.

Thanks OP, nice deal!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)