Expired Hot Deals

[CDKeys] Battlefield V Deluxe Edition (Xbox One Digital Code) - $11.99 USD / $16.19 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2019 7:13 am
21 replies
Jul 5, 2018
346 posts
1477 upvotes
There's a reason this game dropped 50% in price a month after release in the US.
EA buy companies with actual good intellectual property and drive them into the ground with over monetization.
Bullfrog
Westwood
Origin
Pandemic
Dreamworks
Mythic
Maxie
As well as quite a few others were ruined by this dumpster fire of a company.
I haven't bought an EA game in over a decade and feel I've lost nothing of value as they don't have a passion for anything other than taking your money.

This video only further emphasizes why EA is a dumpster fire.
So if you want bad quality games with no heart in them get this deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1045 posts
1525 upvotes
Toronto
MyUsernameDoesntMatter wrote: There's a reason this game dropped 50% in price a month after release in the US.
EA buy companies with actual good intellectual property and drive them into the ground with over monetization.
Bullfrog
Westwood
Origin
Pandemic
Dreamworks
Mythic
Maxie
As well as quite a few others were ruined by this dumpster fire of a company.
I haven't bought an EA game in over a decade and feel I've lost nothing of value as they don't have a passion for anything other than taking your money.

This video only further emphasizes why EA is a dumpster fire.
So if you want bad quality games with no heart in them get this deal.
Almost every company does this not just EA. Rockstar, Ubisoft, are just some examples who do this. I enjoyed battlefiled V and still play it. Havent spent a dime more after initial purchase and i levelled up easily, and they give all maps to everyone. Really the micro transactions are mainly cosmetic in this game, which i could care less.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1709 posts
1779 upvotes
Toronto
Decent game. Although I bet you can find it cheaper on r/steamgameswap as BF5 used to be free if you bought a graphics card (I believe it was RTX or GTX). I bet someone would sell their key for like $10 or less.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2422 posts
4678 upvotes
Windsor
Not a bad game. At least much better than all those COD crap.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8613 posts
5552 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: Not a bad game. At least much better than all those COD crap.
I played it for a month or two on Origin Access and I think it has the potential to be a great game but they break something new in every patch, it's still too buggy to enjoy and not worth playing right now. With another 4-6 months of patches and map updates, it'll probably become a very good game and I'll grab it for $5-10 then. I agree this game even in it's current state is still leagues more impressive than any COD game
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5885 posts
4160 upvotes
M-Arkham
Currently not buying any new EA Games since I refuse to support them

They ruined way too many studio, I still love battlefield more then cod but sticking with bf4 instead of moving on
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3668 posts
1912 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: Currently not buying any new EA Games since I refuse to support them

They ruined way too many studio, I still love battlefield more then cod but sticking with bf4 instead of moving on
+1000
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1709 posts
1779 upvotes
Toronto
Brewmeanie wrote: Currently not buying any new EA Games since I refuse to support them

Did you hear what happened with Apex Legends lately? Yikes!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2941 posts
5286 upvotes
London, Ontario
Buying from CD Keys gives EA no income whatsoever. They get zilch so buy away lol.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5885 posts
4160 upvotes
M-Arkham
SoldierZeroB wrote: Buying from CD Keys gives EA no income whatsoever. They get zilch so buy away lol.
I still do not want to increase their player base
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2008
1123 posts
301 upvotes
Montréal
Its "free" on EA Access...
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2593 posts
1155 upvotes
Montreal, QC
tostaky wrote: Its "free" on EA Access...
but you are supporting EA by buying the membership
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8613 posts
5552 upvotes
Toronto
sumtimw0ng wrote: but you are supporting EA by buying the membership
You're also supporting indie developers by buying the membership and it's worth it for the indie games alone. I'll gladly continue to support Origin Access as it's one of the best deals in gaming that includes tons of high quality indie and third party games. Some of my favorite games over the past year were indie titles on Origin Access like INSIDE, The Witness, ABZU, This War Of Mine, Deponia, Fran Bow, Oxenfree etc. I would've never payed regular price or played these games otherwise.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3668 posts
1912 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
You're also supporting indie developers by buying the membership and it's worth it for the indie games alone. I'll gladly continue to support Origin Access as it's one of the best deals in gaming that includes tons of high quality indie and third party games. Some of my favorite games over the past year were indie titles on Origin Access like INSIDE, The Witness, ABZU, This War Of Mine, Deponia, Fran Bow, Oxenfree etc. I would've never payed regular price or played these games otherwise.
Giving money to EA does not "support" indie devs - quite the opposite. Indie devs are worth supporting though so when I see something that looks interesting, I buy it. It's not like they're very expensive to begin with.
Last edited by txenglan on Aug 15th, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8613 posts
5552 upvotes
Toronto
txenglan wrote: It's not like they're very expensive to begin with.
Sure they are and for example The Witness alone is normally $40. So for less than the price of that single game I was able to play all the other indie games I mentioned plus a whole lot more. EA supports indie devs by giving them a huge lump sum to include their games in the vault and promote them to players who would never buy or play them normally.