Expired Hot Deals

CDKeys

Battlefield V Deluxe Edition (Xbox One Digital Code) - $11.99 USD / $16.19 CAD

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2019 7:13 am
21 replies
Member
Jul 5, 2018
347 posts
1477 upvotes
There's a reason this game dropped 50% in price a month after release in the US.
EA buy companies with actual good intellectual property and drive them into the ground with over monetization.
Bullfrog
Westwood
Origin
Pandemic
Dreamworks
Mythic
Maxie
As well as quite a few others were ruined by this dumpster fire of a company.
I haven't bought an EA game in over a decade and feel I've lost nothing of value as they don't have a passion for anything other than taking your money.

This video only further emphasizes why EA is a dumpster fire.
So if you want bad quality games with no heart in them get this deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1180 posts
1735 upvotes
Toronto
MyUsernameDoesntMatter wrote: There's a reason this game dropped 50% in price a month after release in the US.
EA buy companies with actual good intellectual property and drive them into the ground with over monetization.
Bullfrog
Westwood
Origin
Pandemic
Dreamworks
Mythic
Maxie
As well as quite a few others were ruined by this dumpster fire of a company.
I haven't bought an EA game in over a decade and feel I've lost nothing of value as they don't have a passion for anything other than taking your money.

This video only further emphasizes why EA is a dumpster fire.
So if you want bad quality games with no heart in them get this deal.
Almost every company does this not just EA. Rockstar, Ubisoft, are just some examples who do this. I enjoyed battlefiled V and still play it. Havent spent a dime more after initial purchase and i levelled up easily, and they give all maps to everyone. Really the micro transactions are mainly cosmetic in this game, which i could care less.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2015
1715 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
Decent game. Although I bet you can find it cheaper on r/steamgameswap as BF5 used to be free if you bought a graphics card (I believe it was RTX or GTX). I bet someone would sell their key for like $10 or less.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2611 posts
6051 upvotes
Windsor
Not a bad game. At least much better than all those COD crap.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9263 posts
6553 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: Not a bad game. At least much better than all those COD crap.
I played it for a month or two on Origin Access and I think it has the potential to be a great game but they break something new in every patch, it's still too buggy to enjoy and not worth playing right now. With another 4-6 months of patches and map updates, it'll probably become a very good game and I'll grab it for $5-10 then. I agree this game even in it's current state is still leagues more impressive than any COD game
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6467 posts
4972 upvotes
M-Arkham
Currently not buying any new EA Games since I refuse to support them

They ruined way too many studio, I still love battlefield more then cod but sticking with bf4 instead of moving on
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3716 posts
2034 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: Currently not buying any new EA Games since I refuse to support them

They ruined way too many studio, I still love battlefield more then cod but sticking with bf4 instead of moving on
+1000
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2015
1715 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
Brewmeanie wrote: Currently not buying any new EA Games since I refuse to support them

They ruined way too many studio, I still love battlefield more then cod but sticking with bf4 instead of moving on
Did you hear what happened with Apex Legends lately? Yikes!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2011
3097 posts
5849 upvotes
London, Ontario
Brewmeanie wrote: Currently not buying any new EA Games since I refuse to support them
Buying from CD Keys gives EA no income whatsoever. They get zilch so buy away lol.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23690 posts
29775 upvotes
A couple of reasons to pause and transcendental meditate on this one:
1) EA's tactic of buying good studios and gutting them
2) Astroturf Wokeness
3) Mediocre Gameplay
4) Insulting their customer base

Vote with your Canadian Rupees, skip this one.
.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6467 posts
4972 upvotes
M-Arkham
SoldierZeroB wrote: Buying from CD Keys gives EA no income whatsoever. They get zilch so buy away lol.
I still do not want to increase their player base
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2008
1173 posts
315 upvotes
Montréal
Its "free" on EA Access...
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2924 posts
1399 upvotes
Montreal, QC
tostaky wrote: Its "free" on EA Access...
but you are supporting EA by buying the membership
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9263 posts
6553 upvotes
Toronto
sumtimw0ng wrote: but you are supporting EA by buying the membership
You're also supporting indie developers by buying the membership and it's worth it for the indie games alone. I'll gladly continue to support Origin Access as it's one of the best deals in gaming that includes tons of high quality indie and third party games. Some of my favorite games over the past year were indie titles on Origin Access like INSIDE, The Witness, ABZU, This War Of Mine, Deponia, Fran Bow, Oxenfree etc. I would've never payed regular price or played these games otherwise.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3716 posts
2034 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
You're also supporting indie developers by buying the membership and it's worth it for the indie games alone. I'll gladly continue to support Origin Access as it's one of the best deals in gaming that includes tons of high quality indie and third party games. Some of my favorite games over the past year were indie titles on Origin Access like INSIDE, The Witness, ABZU, This War Of Mine, Deponia, Fran Bow, Oxenfree etc. I would've never payed regular price or played these games otherwise.
Giving money to EA does not "support" indie devs - quite the opposite. Indie devs are worth supporting though so when I see something that looks interesting, I buy it. It's not like they're very expensive to begin with.
Last edited by txenglan on Aug 15th, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9263 posts
6553 upvotes
Toronto
txenglan wrote: It's not like they're very expensive to begin with.
Sure they are and for example The Witness alone is normally $40. So for less than the price of that single game I was able to play all the other indie games I mentioned plus a whole lot more. EA supports indie devs by giving them a huge lump sum to include their games in the vault and promote them to players who would never buy or play them normally.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)