958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC

CD Keys Back to School sale

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 7, 2018
Retailer:
cdkeys
Too many games to list, and as far as I am aware these keys are not grey market. Feel free to share.
50 replies
Jul 28, 2013
60 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
FIFA 19 pre-order for $67 not bad since it's currently $80. Or you can wait a month and that usually brings the price down too.
Nov 25, 2006
381 posts
51 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, I've used them several times and they are legit keys.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1149 posts
790 upvotes
Quebec City
Middle-earth: Shadow of War for less than 16$ USD worth it imho
[OP]
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
Guess it depends on how bad you want to play the game, you could always cross reference isthereanydeal.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1206 posts
494 upvotes
Whitby
Sicklyslick wrote: tomb raider for $60 good deal?
It's not a good deal IMO; square enix games go on sale within months of being released for 50% off
Nov 23, 2016
313 posts
515 upvotes
Some note worthy prices on PC titles. A couple prices are drastically lower than I could find historic lows for.. However most are in line with prices from sources such as Humble, Steam, GreenManGaming past sales. I have used CDKeys before without issue.

• Fallout 4 GOTY - $27.79
  • Injustice 2 Ultimate - $12.19
  • PC Building Simulator - $15.59
  • GTA V - $20.89
  • Crash Bandicoot Insane Trilogy - $27.79
  • Dead by Daylight Deluxe - $17.39
  • Command and Conquer: The Ultimate Edition - $6.59
  • Mortal Kombat XL - $6.59
  • Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition - $20.89
  • Lego Worlds - $6.89
  • Monster Hunter World - $55.69
Last edited by arkhira on Sep 4th, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1767 posts
958 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
I'd maybe wait for reviews and see. Usually it'll drop in price within 6 months.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1073 posts
2388 upvotes
Toronto
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if Steam offers price protection? I purchased a game 3 days ago thats now on sale so was wondering if they would refund me the difference.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1767 posts
958 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
OVOSound wrote: Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if Steam offers price protection? I purchased a game 3 days ago thats now on sale so was wondering if they would refund me the difference.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... missedsale

If you've played it for less than 2hrs, then you can request a refund within 14 days. Then buy the game again at sale price.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4793 posts
3288 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
OVOSound wrote: Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if Steam offers price protection? I purchased a game 3 days ago thats now on sale so was wondering if they would refund me the difference.
They don't have price protection but you can always email them. They usually good at refunding the game and asking you to repurchase it.
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Nov 23, 2016
313 posts
515 upvotes
So far $57 was the historic low from GreenManGaming. However it will probably drop over time and likely hit lower by Black Friday.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1073 posts
2388 upvotes
Toronto
zylonite wrote: Sometimes you come across such stupid questions that your mind gets stuck processing it. That's what happened when I read this. That said, the day Steam starts offering price protection against grey/black market key re-sellers, I'll donate my steam library to someone.
Work on your reading comprehension skills. I asked if STEAM offers price protection from a game I purchased directly from STEAM's website. Not from CDKeys or any grey market resellers.

Want me to dumb it down for you more to help you understand?
May 18, 2007
755 posts
1232 upvotes
Toronto
These guys [cdkeys] suck IMHO. I bought something from them a while back only to discover that they required my cell phone number or they won't let me download the thing I purchased.

Like WTF?!? I don't give out my cell phone number... that way they can't spam me with text messages or sales calls day and night.
Jan 15, 2017
120 posts
63 upvotes
FYI for Fallout 76... not sure if that's a total deal. CDKeys lists it as 42% off but that's 42% off the Tricentenial Edition pricing, which I'm not entirely convinced is the one you'd be receiving in this purchase. It looks like CDKeys just has the base game. Even so, you'll prob save a few bucks after fees and whatnot at $55.69 since I think the pre-order price is $60USD everywhere else (it'd be a marginal amount). Again, can't confirm this isn't the Tricentenial Edition, but thought I should inform buyers just in case.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19282 posts
8828 upvotes
Oakville
canada_dry wrote: These guys [cdkeys] suck IMHO. I bought something from them a while back only to discover that they required my cell phone number or they won't let me download the thing I purchased.

Like WTF?!? I don't give out my cell phone number... that way they can't spam me with text messages or sales calls day and night.
FWIW, I've been using CDKeys for years, never get text or phone call spam.