5443 posts
2873 upvotes
West Vancouver
Post it on RFD Turkey.
Dec 22, 2012
8 posts
3 upvotes
Brampton
xmat128x wrote: Just did the 3 year Game Pass Ultimate trick with it.

You might need a VPN for it, I redeemed it on the Windows Store app on PC.
Hey, can you please provide the steps...

Thanks
Jul 31, 2020
291 posts
809 upvotes
Vancouver
xmat128x wrote: Just did the 3 year Game Pass Ultimate trick with it.

You might need a VPN for it, I redeemed it on the Windows Store app on PC.
does that mean your geo location must always be set to Turkey when you log in and play?
Dec 24, 2017
997 posts
884 upvotes
Ok lets see here:

12 months of Gold -> 4 months of Ultimate

So you just paid $38.29 x 3 x 3 years = $344.61

Is that the 3 years trick?
[OP]
Jan 3, 2017
152 posts
304 upvotes
coolyo wrote: Hey, can you please provide the steps...

Thanks
1. buy 3 codes
2. enable Turkey VPN on PC
3. redeem on the Windows Store
4. In your web browser get gamepass ultimate for 1 dollar
5, you now have 3 years of game pass ultimate
[OP]
Jan 3, 2017
152 posts
304 upvotes
MobilityMan wrote: does that mean your geo location must always be set to Turkey when you log in and play?
nah, just when you redeem.
[OP]
Jan 3, 2017
152 posts
304 upvotes
zylonite wrote: Ok lets see here:

12 months of Gold -> 4 months of Ultimate

So you just paid $38.29 x 3 x 3 years = $344.61

Is that the 3 years trick?
If you don't have game pass ultimate, it converts your gold 1 to 1 to game pass ultimate.
Dec 15, 2019
541 posts
1629 upvotes
Markham
Can I buy now and somehow make the start date later? I’m waiting for the halo console 🤪
Dec 25, 2012
718 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston
xmat128x wrote: 1. buy 3 codes
2. enable Turkey VPN on PC
3. redeem on the Windows Store
4. In your web browser get gamepass ultimate for 1 dollar
5, you now have 3 years of game pass ultimate
I don’t have the option in my account to get ultimate for $1 because a while back I got 3 months of ultimate for $1. It would now cost me $16.99 by the looks of it. My question is, will everything still work? I have a backup account that I could use if not, but I’m willing to pay the extra $16 to use my main account for three years. Still massive savings overall.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1546 posts
1372 upvotes
Québec Gold
nuxper wrote: I don’t have the option in my account to get ultimate for $1 because a while back I got 3 months of ultimate for $1. It would now cost me $16.99 by the looks of it. My question is, will everything still work? I have a backup account that I could use if not, but I’m willing to pay the extra $16 to use my main account for three years. Still massive savings overall.
Just did it and it worked flawlessly fine paid 16$ to upgrade ultimate until 2024
Jun 18, 2005
321 posts
1142 upvotes
Before doing this make sure you've either never had GP Ultimate before OR your Ultimate subscription has expired. If it's currently active, cancel it and wait for it to run out before activating your 36 months of Gold.

After activating all of your Gold cards, buy a single month of Ultimate, at a cost of either $1 or $16 depending on whether or not you’ve previously had it.

You now have 37 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
Dec 25, 2012
718 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston
dingus wrote: Before doing this make sure you've either never had GP Ultimate before OR your Ultimate subscription has expired. If it's currently active, cancel it and wait for it to run out before activating your 36 months of Gold.

After activating all of your Gold cards, buy a single month of Ultimate, at a cost of either $1 or $16 depending on whether or not you’ve previously had it.

You now have 37 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
I was actually just thinking about selling my Series X a couple days ago because I rarely use it. I also have a PS5 and have been using that mainly. This deal however makes it totally worth keeping. I just hope the Microsoft exclusives deliver over the next 3 years.
Mar 5, 2020
36 posts
59 upvotes
Feels kinda sketchy will my account get banned for doing this
Dec 25, 2012
718 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston
dingus wrote: You now have 37 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
Just completed this flawlessly! I enabled my VPN for Turkey then redeemed the 3 codes on my laptop, (which I received instantly). Then I completed the upgrade to Ultimate on my console. I did not end up with 31 months however. I think 36 is the maximum you can have at once maybe. I had to pay the $16.99 plus tax for the upgrade so grand total for me was $134.07 for 36 months of GPU. Less than the price of two games so killer deal in the end.
Dec 25, 2012
718 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston
JasonL11936 wrote: Feels kinda sketchy will my account get banned for doing this
People have been doing the 3 year upgrade to GPU for a while now. Not sure about this Turkey trick, but it works. I can’t see them banning you but who knows. I sure hope not
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
2151 posts
3205 upvotes
nuxper wrote: People have been doing the 3 year upgrade to GPU for a while now. Not sure about this Turkey trick, but it works. I can’t see them banning you but who knows. I sure hope not
Am buying the 1 year memberships on the Costco website for 59% rather then the risk of having my account banned and losing everything anytime within the next 3 years
Sep 19, 2005
659 posts
274 upvotes
uh... any one else getting this using paypal check out?

We regret that we are unable to process your order. We are not able to tell you specifically why the order failed, but it could be due to one or more of the following reasons:

We are unable to confirm your payment
The code you are purchasing is region-restricted
A technical error occurred while completing the transaction

i tried to check out with VPN on, but i can't finish the order... with vpn off, the order goes through, but i get this email...
Nov 11, 2007
541 posts
147 upvotes
Did you guys upgrade to Ultimate while still on the Turkey VPN?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)