Hot Deals

cdkeys.com

12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (TURKEY) $38.29

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2021 6:05 pm
Oct 5, 2010
500 posts
455 upvotes
Rehan27 wrote: Tried the different methods in this thread, but none seem to be working for me. Damn.
What's the issue buying xbox live or entering the code?
Sep 15, 2021
2 posts
1 upvote
d60 wrote: What's the issue buying xbox live or entering the code?
Issue is with buying for me. Tried without VPN, and using the two different VPN methods above, and they all end up with an order cancellation email.
Jun 2, 2011
2 posts
Vancouver, BC
I successfully bought and entered the Gold keys. When I go to the next step of purchasing the 1 month Ultimate ($16.99 for me since I previously had Ultimate), it states that I will be charge that amount for every month.

Do I need to cancel after purchasing 1 month? If so, will it still keep the Ultimate conversion or will it revert back to Gold?
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1505 posts
853 upvotes
Etobicoke
pixelrod wrote: I successfully bought and entered the Gold keys. When I go to the next step of purchasing the 1 month Ultimate ($16.99 for me since I previously had Ultimate), it states that I will be charge that amount for every month.

Do I need to cancel after purchasing 1 month? If so, will it still keep the Ultimate conversion or will it revert back to Gold?
No. You should be good for 3 years after purchasing the 1 month of ultimate if you followed the steps correctly.
Nov 10, 2016
191 posts
239 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
TerrorByte wrote: So my gamepass subscription expires in pretty much a year from now.

I'm wondering if it makes sense to buy two or three of these codes now and just wait it out a year (since you need to for the gamepass + ultimate trick).
But I'm a little hesitant on holding codes from CDKeys for a year and then trying to use them. Has anyone used a code after a while from CDKeys and has it still worked fine?
I'm in the same boat as you, my subscription also expires in one year, but its not worth to pay and wait, (also you never know if the trick will work in one year), cause if you are used to do the microsoft rewards, you may never need to pay for ultimate again, just do your daily searches and game challenges, and the points are enough to buy it, just go for xbox live gold 3 months for 15k points, this converts to 50 days ultimate, you can do around 10k points per month, and rinse and repeat.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
4587 posts
3758 upvotes
Toronto
mkm999 wrote: so if you already have game pass, does this STACK???

because i already had game pass until 2022 and bought 3 KEYS off cdkeys but cant see an option for $1.... PLEASE HELP
you have to wait for your existing game pass sub to expire before using those keys

or create a new account and bind those three keys to that account instead

otherwise, topping up won't give you 1:1 like it does for new gpu customers
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14213 posts
5824 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ovni121 wrote: Looks like it's OOS now.
Yes. It’s OOS and the price also went up to $42.69.

The Brazil Xbox live Gold is still available at $48cad.
Jun 4, 2007
513 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
well, this sucks, getting this error when trying to redeem the 1 month ultimate....the global one from G2A listed previously.

I changed the region back to Canada, then tried using Turkey again...and again....and still getting this mismatch error after a 1/2 hour.

"Error code: ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch
Correlation ID: f0a9bed6-4b77-41c8-a4e6-d91b65bbafa0"

I'll try again later today.
Last edited by g00f on Sep 16th, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 22, 2018
42 posts
28 upvotes
To upgrade in the XBox App on PC, click on "GAME PASS" along the top menu line, then click "My Subscription" button, then "Manage". The right hand side should have an "Upgrade" option. It's a little unclear, but I believe the upgrade will convert your XBox Life into Game Pass Ultimate for a dollar (and it's $16.99 every month after once it expires).
Oct 26, 2015
11 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
If you don't have the $1 offer because you already used it, you can also just buy a trial pass from anywhere. Just click on upgrade after you redeem the gold cards, and then redeem the game pass trial code and the result is the same.

You'll know that it worked because it will show you a Game Pass renewal date far into the future, 2024 if you did 3 years.

I bought a global trial from here for $5 and it worked: https://www.eneba.com/xbox-xbox-game-pa ... key-global
(I got worried because it said on CD keys their trials were only for new accounts, but now I noticed it says the same thing on Eneba anyway)
Jul 16, 2008
362 posts
127 upvotes
ON
DonCapo wrote: I'm in the same boat as you, my subscription also expires in one year, but its not worth to pay and wait, (also you never know if the trick will work in one year), cause if you are used to do the microsoft rewards, you may never need to pay for ultimate again, just do your daily searches and game challenges, and the points are enough to buy it, just go for xbox live gold 3 months for 15k points, this converts to 50 days ultimate, you can do around 10k points per month, and rinse and repeat.
Thanks. Didn't know about Microsoft rewards.

14000 pts for the XGPU...is that the one you redeem?
Nov 10, 2016
191 posts
239 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
j3390659 wrote: Thanks. Didn't know about Microsoft rewards.

14000 pts for the XGPU...is that the one you redeem?
The xgpu costs 35k points for 3 months (90 days), the xlivegold costs 15k for 3 months (converts to 50 days xgpu), so in this case 30k points for 6 months xlivegold that converts to 100 days xgpu (3 months+) is the best bang for your points, also by doing this and increasing your time, you can wait for deals like the eneba one that gives you 14 days xgpu for $2 or something like that, all of this is worth if you have like one year or more of xgpu, but if you have like around 6 months of xgpu, I would say its better to cancel and do the 3 years gold conversion trick.

Edit to add, there's no xlivegold 6 month reward, you have to buy one 3 month reward at a time, I was just doing some hard math (lol) to show that its better to get the xlivegold instead of the xgpu reward.

Also if you dont want to invest your points in xbox subscriptions, every 24k points gives you a $25 gift card, so some people were saving up those points and were able to buy xbox consoles, controllers and other stuff, so its worth to do those points.
Last edited by DonCapo on Sep 16th, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 19, 2021
20 posts
14 upvotes
"Sorry, there's been an error processing your order. Please try disabling any ad blocker/VPN or use an alternative payment method. If using a discount code, please check its terms and conditions for correct usage."
Jul 16, 2008
362 posts
127 upvotes
ON
DonCapo wrote: The xgpu costs 35k points for 3 months (90 days), the xlivegold costs 15k for 3 months (converts to 50 days xgpu), so in this case 30k points for 6 months xlivegold that converts to 100 days xgpu (3 months+) is the best bang for your points, also by doing this and increasing your time, you can wait for deals like the eneba one that gives you 14 days xgpu for $2 or something like that, all of this is worth if you have like one year or more of xgpu, but if you have like around 6 months of xgpu, I would say its better to cancel and do the 3 years gold conversion trick.

Edit to add, there's no xlivegold 6 month reward, you have to buy one 3 month reward at a time, I was just doing some hard math (lol) to show that its better to get the xlivegold instead of the xgpu reward.

Also if you dont want to invest your points in xbox subscriptions, every 24k points gives you a $25 gift card, so some people were saving up those points and were able to buy xbox consoles, controllers and other stuff, so its worth to do those points.
My XGPU expires in 2024.

I see the Xbox game pass 3 months for 20400pts (I am at level 2). Is this the same as live gold?
Nov 10, 2016
191 posts
239 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
j3390659 wrote: My XGPU expires in 2024.

I see the Xbox game pass 3 months for 20400pts (I am at level 2). Is this the same as live gold?
Its not the same, the xgamepass converts to 60 days of xgpu, buy getting this instead of gold, you are paying like 5400 points for only 10 days, so more expensive, at this moment the best reward for getting xgpu is the xlivegold 3 months that converts to 50 days xgpu for 15k points.

Like 2 years ago there was a 1 year xlivegold reward for like 22k points that converted to 4 xgpu and this was the best deal, but since they removed it, it never came back.
Sep 15, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
***********SORRY ABOUT THE FORMATING - ITS FIRST TIME POSTING ON RFD:******************
Hello Everyone, this is how you do it in detail- or how I did mine:
  1. I Bough 1 account from Cd Keys. to check them out- received it very quickly (PayPal)
  2. Turned on My VPN ( to Turkey) and added to my brand new account . it worked and i seen it in my subscription.
  3. went back to CDkeys and bought two more (used a reward points- a little cheaper)
  4. Tuned back my VPN (to Turkey) and added to my account-----NO issues SO far (check uisng subscription and i have Xbox Live Gold Membership)--turned off my VPN.
  5. Tried to go and upgrade my membership to XGPU: it did not work i got this error "Change your Microsoft Store region -Error code: ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch Correlation ID: f0a9bed6-4b77-41c8-a4e6-d91b65bbafa0 " and tied to got to support but it was passed midnight and the chats are off.
  6. Next day, went to website (Microsoft link ) and it told me that i can get XGPU for $1 and i went with it- account were fine but it was not the upgrade (it was a "try" version for 1$) i went to my account subscription and i checked and i Now have two subscription (1 for XLGM and 1 of XGPU) .
  7. I went to chat and asked what’s going on( after a long time of search and finding the XBox live Chat). the Rep told me that because you signed up for a Turkish XLGM 36 month and signed up for a XGPU Canada they are separate and they can't do much to fix and because the max limit is 36 month its hard fix and I am already at this max.
  8. He told me there is a solution:
  9. refund me the XGPU (the $1) then Cancel my Turkish subscription.
  10. Then I buy 1 month of XGPU then he will extend my XGPU to 35 month which makes it 36 month)

That’s what he did and this how i got my 36 month of XGPU using Turkish XBLG membership.
***LESSION OF THE DAY::::::: IF YOU WANT UPGRADE YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT YOU HAVE TO DO IT USING "Services & subscriptions" UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT SETTING OTHERWISE IT WILL JUST ADD A NEW SUBSCRIPTION
Penalty Box
Oct 18, 2018
2643 posts
1195 upvotes
EAK47x wrote: It already is
No it’s not, it’s asking me to pay & purchase the game, iam on Xbox One X console