cdkeys.com

12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (TURKEY) $38.29

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2021 2:11 pm
Jul 16, 2008
358 posts
114 upvotes
ON
DonCapo wrote: Its not the same, the xgamepass converts to 60 days of xgpu, buy getting this instead of gold, you are paying like 5400 points for only 10 days, so more expensive, at this moment the best reward for getting xgpu is the xlivegold 3 months that converts to 50 days xgpu for 15k points.

Like 2 years ago there was a 1 year xlivegold reward for like 22k points that converted to 4 xgpu and this was the best deal, but since they removed it, it never came back.
I think MS took out xlivegold. It only have game pass and game pass ultimate in the redeem section now.
Nov 10, 2016
185 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
j3390659 wrote: I think MS took out xlivegold. It only have game pass and game pass ultimate in the redeem section now.
Nope, at least for me, it's still there, I just took a screenshot now.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Jul 16, 2008
358 posts
114 upvotes
ON
DonCapo wrote: Nope, at least for me, it's still there, I just took a screenshot now.
This is what I have on my redeem page for xbox.

Maybe I need to work harder to accumulate more points...
Images
  • win-rewards.JPG
Nov 10, 2016
185 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
j3390659 wrote: This is what I have on my redeem page for xbox.

Maybe I need to work harder to accumulate more points...
That is weird, for what I know they are always modifying the page adding new rewards and removing old ones, it might be just temporary, maybe clear you cookies and check again, check the xbox console page, check on your phone, different browser, oooor maybe they will slowly take it away.
Feb 23, 2010
461 posts
200 upvotes
EDMONTON
dingus wrote: Before doing this make sure you've either never had GP Ultimate before OR your Ultimate subscription has expired. If it's currently active, cancel it and wait for it to run out before activating your 36 months of Gold.

After activating all of your Gold cards, buy a single month of Ultimate, at a cost of either $1 or $16 depending on whether or not you’ve previously had it.

You now have 37 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
oh man, I didn't realize this still works after your Ultimate expires! Good to know!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2519 posts
1144 upvotes
Thank God I pulled the trigger last night. This type of discount don't come more often... $3.22/month for Game pass Ultimate is a heck of a deal. That too for 3 years.
Mar 7, 2019
184 posts
205 upvotes
Damn the Turkey one is out of stock. Does anyone know if the Brazil one works with the VPN as well?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2519 posts
1144 upvotes
RFDGuy123 wrote: Damn the Turkey one is out of stock. Does anyone know if the Brazil one works with the VPN as well?
Yes it works, but wait till Brazil one go on a discount for below $50 or below $40, below $40 is less likely
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12460 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
so i am at the last step - upgrade to game pass ultimate but the join button is greyed out. Anyone know why? I made a brand new account and never had game pass

EDIT: I am getting this message

Change your Microsoft Store region

You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support.

1o17t/tgwUOXc4w6.0.0.9.1

Sat, 18 Sep 2021 01:57:55 GMT
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Oct 17, 2012
291 posts
266 upvotes
Quebec
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: No it’s not, it’s asking me to pay & purchase the game, iam on Xbox One X console
It's for the S and X Series only, not the Xbox One X, that's why.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2519 posts
1144 upvotes
EAK47x wrote: It's for the S and X Series only, not the Xbox One X, that's why.
Oh boyh, that’s bad… will they release the game for other consoles in future
May 23, 2021
5 posts
2 upvotes
It is little bit complicated to make it work first, but I was able to get it work until 2024 for 4$ a month.