[cdkeys.com] Cyberpunk 2077 PC $46.99 Digital Download ~47% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 4:42 am
101 replies
Nov 23, 2018
370 posts
327 upvotes
Underground Bunker
Y'all must have missed when it was/is 34CAD with the Russian vpn.
Dec 24, 2017
227 posts
224 upvotes
Ghost505 wrote: Y'all must have missed when it was/is 34CAD with the Russian vpn.
I did this recently for $34
Jun 7, 2017
473 posts
1977 upvotes
Ottawa
Just my 2 cents, don't waste your money and time right now as 2077 is an unfinished game at this time.

The AI system of 2077 is the worst AI in all games I have played in the past ten years.

This is my own personal experiences not from online reviews.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2005
1223 posts
238 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Despite the bugs, it's still a good game and worth it at this price point. If you have an RTX gpu the ray tracing in this game is great.
May 19, 2017
280 posts
313 upvotes
I bought this for like $30 CAD via VPN and I stll wouldnt say it was worth the price. Give it a year until they fix it, like No Man's Sky
Penalty Box
Jun 1, 2016
1113 posts
2447 upvotes
Great game but this isn't the best price.

On my second playthrough now. Don't bother playing on consoles as it's utter garbage. PC or cloud streaming is the only decent way right now.

I played the entire game from my couch on GeForce NOW
Feb 17, 2011
502 posts
232 upvotes
Calgary
I am enjoying this game very much! The attention to detail in world creation is superb. Good deal, Op.

I am playing on an RTX 3060 Ti and it does fine with DLSS.

Updates are quickly squashing bugs.
Jul 17, 2006
963 posts
121 upvotes
I finished the game on PC and while there are certainly some bugs to iron out.. none of them were bad enough to ruin my experience.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
1166 posts
328 upvotes
PC is the only way to play it ATM. My gtx 1070 didn’t cut it so I upgraded to a 2080s and it runs good...but even the 2080s is redlining to process this game, so I can’t recommend this game unless you have at least a rtx 2070 or above. If you have the specs, the game is honestly amazing. Lots of fun and great open world. There are bugs - lots of them, you will have to restart missions, you’ll get flatlined running down a flight of stairs, but its still incredibly detailed and fun to play - just my .02 :)
Apr 5, 2020
38 posts
48 upvotes
Chipppy wrote: Will be at Dollarama soon?
I'm waiting for it to go for free, either summer or black Friday hopefully
Dec 29, 2010
190 posts
225 upvotes
Laval
Jeez, so many people giving this game bad reviews but it’s actually a lot of fun and visually impressive.

That said, DO NOT get this game for Xbox one or PS4 as the graphics are really terrible with terrible frame rate drops and there seems to be more game breaking bugs that actually reset your console.

I played and completed the game in about 10 days from its launch date and only experienced a couple of bugs - though nothing that ruined the game. I think the game crashed 2-3 times but the game auto saves so frequently that it never caused any pain. + Patches have already come out for many bugs.

Overall, it’s like a visually more impressive GTA5/RPG with a cyberpunk futuristic setting
Last edited by bigjzus on Jan 10th, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aug 17, 2012
386 posts
486 upvotes
Victoria
I played around 85 hours and completed all content with a 6600k at 4.5 GHz and a GTX 1080, which is a little slower than an RTX 2070. I got a consistent 30-45 fps on medium detail at 1440p, which I think is totally sufficient if you have a g-sync monitor.

Sure, this game has lots of bugs. Sticking dialog lines, visual glitches, getting stuck in a quick hack croutch, gig objective problems. That never stopped me from enjoying it though. I was in awe every time I aimlessly wandered through the beautiful city. The missions and side missions have some great ideas and dialog. I'll be playing this game for a long long time.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4357 posts
827 upvotes
Toronto
bigjzus wrote: Jeez, so many people giving this game bad reviews but it’s actually a lot of fun and visually impressive. I use an RTX 3090 and played this game in 4K maxed out on Performance DLSS with 50-70FPS.

That said, DO NOT get this game for Xbox one or PS4 as the graphics are really terrible with terrible frame rate drops.

I played and completed the game in about 10 days from its launch date and only experienced a couple of bugs - though nothing that ruined the game. I think the game crashed 2-3 times but the game auto saves so frequently that it never caused any pain. + Patches have already come out for many bugs.

Overall, it’s like a visually more impressive GTA5/RPG with a cyberpunk futuristic setting
It runs well with a $2000 GPU, eh? You don't say! :rolleyes:
Sep 2, 2015
93 posts
42 upvotes
Qu
Despite the game crashes every 2 hours and other bugs that make me restart the game, I'm enjoying this.

My game play is 50hours and I'm sure it will pass 100 hours.

If you like adventure, rpg, stealth, fps or just free play around the city, that's a good game.

Playing ps5 version.
Last edited by lelovila on Jan 10th, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 1, 2008
298 posts
83 upvotes
Montreal
Got the stadia deal in December (75$ all in for game + stadia premiere bundle including one month pro) and really enjoying the game despite a few glitches.

Being able to play almost instantly with excellent quality/performance without any expensive hardware gives me very good first impression on Stadia platform
Aug 17, 2012
386 posts
486 upvotes
Victoria
bigjzus wrote: Jeez, so many people giving this game bad reviews but it’s actually a lot of fun and visually impressive. I use an RTX 3090 and played this game in 4K maxed out on Performance DLSS with 50-70FPS.
I don't think many people will be able to relate to or have the opportunity to share your experience of playing this game with a $2100 video card Face With Tears Of Joy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)