[CDKeys] Days Gone (PC Digital Download) $13.39

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
77% off
Retailer:
CDKeys
More offers from CDKeys
CDKeys has Days Gone (PC Digital Download) on sale for $13.39.
  • Note: Steam account / application required to redeem your keys / play (free to register)
About The Game:
  • An open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic.
  • Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death. Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your chances with other survivors trying to eke out a living through fair trade… or more violent means.
  • A striking setting: From forests and meadows, to snowy plains and desert lava fields, the Pacific Northwest is both beautiful and lethal. Explore a variety of mountains, caves, mines and small rural towns, scarred by millions of years of volcanic activity.
  • Steam Deck Verified!
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
1185 posts
3401 upvotes
Basically regular price on cdkeys, again
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2242 posts
2517 upvotes
One of the best games I ever played ….so bumped they cancel the sequel
Feb 18, 2021
10 posts
54 upvotes
Game is a bit of a cult hit for good reason. Steam says it took me 43 hours to beat it, including most of the side missions.

The story and characters are uneven, but enough to pull you along. It's the gameplay and progression system that got their teeth in me - you go from a scared lil' homie with a lousy pistol and a crummy bike, to a wasteland rippin, horde slaying, Chicago Chopper wielding god.

Don't go in expecting RDR2 (though Rockstar could have taken some notes on the value of gameplay) or The Last of Us and you'll find a great experience worth playing.
Mar 6, 2015
105 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
While i agree it's a good game, i also found it slow and dragging..
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1027 posts
579 upvotes
definitely the best part of this game is getting surprised by huge hordes, and taking them down
Oct 10, 2019
38 posts
23 upvotes
Good game, although I found the story to be a bit cheesy
Mar 31, 2015
169 posts
109 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
Not every game needs to be a high end steak, sometimes you just want McDonald's. This game is McDonald's.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2005
6066 posts
935 upvotes
Toronto
Getting this for the deck.. thanks op!
God of war also on sale!
XBL: escapade

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)