Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

Days Gone (PC Digital Download) w/ free select game $14.59

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2022 11:29 am
Jan 2, 2021
176 posts
1107 upvotes

[CDKeys] Days Gone (PC Digital Download) w/ free select game $14.59

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
CDKeys
More offers from CDKeys
CDKeys has Days Gone (PC Digital Download) w/ free select title on sale for $14.59 when you follow the steps listed below.

Steps:
  1. Add Days Gone (PC Digital Download) to cart.
  2. Add one free title:
  3. Proceed to checkout
  4. Total should be $14.59.
About Days Gone
  • Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic.
  • Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death. Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your chances with other survivors trying to eke out a living through fair trade… or more violent means.
  • A striking setting: From forests and meadows, to snowy plains and desert lava fields, the Pacific Northwest is both beautiful and lethal. Explore a variety of mountains, caves, mines and small rural towns, scarred by millions of years of volcanic activity.
21 replies
Jul 13, 2007
254 posts
569 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Can't speak to whether this is a good price (historically) but can attest to it being one of the most surprisingly fun yet under-appreciated games I've ever played.
Dec 18, 2018
604 posts
1380 upvotes
Thanks, OP. Got Days Gone and Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition. my PC build will be done after BF and I can play it by then.
Mar 26, 2005
451 posts
104 upvotes
Thx OP! I picked up Killing Floor 2 as well.
Nov 14, 2019
56 posts
381 upvotes
Fun game after you upgrade your bike but damn the characters are so one dimensional and the side missions are all cut and paste.
Oct 4, 2021
46 posts
272 upvotes
Good game. Killing the Saw mill horde was fun.
Mar 3, 2017
24 posts
20 upvotes
Days Gone was my fave discovery of 2022.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2017
1176 posts
2195 upvotes
Never got into this one, but based on the comments, maybe I should just try skipping all the cut scenes and focus on the gameplay?
Jul 31, 2012
451 posts
846 upvotes
Sebach wrote: Days Gone was my fave discovery of 2022.
Same but 2020 during pandemic lol
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4548 posts
2623 upvotes
Bought this in December 2019 and didn't expect much but got a whole lot. It's a great game and very long. I thought I was done but then there was a large second half.
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11294 posts
6292 upvotes
Ontario
I wish freebie selection was better, don't want any of those. I guess I'll wait till price of days gone goes lower
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Good deal here but I will pass as I got it through PS+. Still have yet to play it. I own way too many considering how bad of a gamer I am. So hard for me to clear content.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1465 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
saskan wrote: Good game. Killing the Saw mill horde was fun.
Unless it glitches on you lol … my strategy was to blow them up and run away go back and do the same. The problem with that though is some of the horde wanders off into the woods and id have to go searching for the last few. I couldnt find all of them so had to redo it.

But overall fun game no doubt. I remember encountering my first (small) horde with limited weapons and being freaked out thinking no way i could take all these guys out. But eventually you level up and get better health/guns and you figure out what works
Aug 20, 2009
448 posts
471 upvotes
Underrated among the PlayStation 1st party titles. I honestly put it in the same tier as Ghost of Tsushima and better than the Naughty Dog games in terms of gameplay. Story and characters pick-up by the mid-point in the story.
Nov 23, 2021
75 posts
73 upvotes
I just platinumed this game last week. HIGHLY recommend it.

It's now on my top-ten list for sure.

I say it's like 'The Last of Us' but with bikers, and open world.

Worth the buy at this price for sure.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1252 posts
1871 upvotes
@home
In b4 "is this site legit. Seems sketchy, not giving them my CC info"
Apr 17, 2007
151 posts
163 upvotes
The Void
Nice! Thanks OP. Days Gone is a lot of fun. Starts a little slow but give it a chance. Planning an attack on a horde and watching your traps works is so satisfying. When thing go wrong it's fun too as it's such a rush. YouTube some must have upgrades so you can take on hordes earlier. The hordes makes this game fun and unique.

I bought even though I finished it on Playstation. Would like to see it on my gaming rigs. Also picked up Shadow or War bc Shadow or Mordor was so good. Also picked up Naruto for the Nostalgia. All for $20.
Intel 486sx, 2MB RAM, 40MB HD, 3.5" HD Flopy Drive, 5.25" HD Floppy Drive ... VGA Monitor
Jul 14, 2009
291 posts
48 upvotes
Downtown, Toronto
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: Never got into this one, but based on the comments, maybe I should just try skipping all the cut scenes and focus on the gameplay?
No, the story was pretty good too. Honestly, I think a lot of the negativity was around poor performance on PS4 at launch.
Jan 28, 2009
233 posts
116 upvotes
Currently doing my first play through of Days Gone and enjoying it a lot!

For your free title, consider giving Shadow of War a try if you don't already own it. Was really fun and the Nemesis system is pretty neat.