1400 upvotes
Toronto

Final Fantasy VII Remake for PC preorder $21.59 @ CDKeys

Deal Link:
Price:
$21.59
Retailer:
CDKeys
Like the title says. For those whom are looking to get their preorders of Final Fantasy VII Remake for PC at a great price (Comes out in December). Look no further because CDKeys has it for the low price of $21.59

Enjoy Folks
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 11th, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added a retailer
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
22 replies
Jul 23, 2012
452 posts
168 upvotes
Montreal
SwaunyJones wrote: Like the title says. For those whom are looking to get their preorders of Final Fantasy VII Remake for PC at a great price (Comes out in December). Look no further because CDKeys has it for the low price of $21.59

Enjoy Folks
I think it's dead sadly. Keep getting an error about the quantity not being available.

EDIT: Got it into the cart then when it came to pay it was out of stock. Likely many folks are ordering this.

EDIT 2: Seems to be out of stock as I now see "Notify me when back in stock!"

EDIT 3: Was able to get my order through.
Last edited by beneran89 on Jun 11th, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sep 26, 2018
897 posts
1982 upvotes
Wait, what? When was this confirmed for PC?
The initial release notes claimed that it would be a playstation exclusive for 1 year and nothing else.
From that, the understanding was that an xbox and switch release will probably come out in april 2021 but PC is still uncertain at this point.
This has got to be fake. If not, someone please link PC confirmed release.
I have spoken
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2200 posts
2951 upvotes
Windsor
almasyseifer wrote: Wait, what? When was this confirmed for PC?
The initial release notes claimed that it would be a playstation exclusive for 1 year and nothing else.
From that, the understanding was that an xbox and switch release will probably come out in april 2021 but PC is still uncertain at this point.
You serious?
May 26, 2016
111 posts
231 upvotes
There is definitely no information about the PC release at this point. Probably not worth the gamble.
Dec 19, 2018
75 posts
91 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: Wait, what? When was this confirmed for PC?
Although as much as I would love to see a Switch release, I highly doubt it will be available on the Switch. Even if Square-Enix were to split asset and fill up a 64GB cartridge, there are still well over 32GB of assets that needs to be downloaded for the full game. Despite the game runs on Unreal Engine 4 which should be technically plausible to port it over to the Switch, I also doubt the Switch has the horsepower to render the game smoothly without a lot of compromises.
Dec 2, 2016
253 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
December 31 release dates are usually placeholder dates when a release date is unconfirmed.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1103 posts
2219 upvotes
Yeah, pre-order now so the identity thieves know how many units to purchase on your grandma's Visa and resell to CD-Keys. It's important that the dark-web know how many units to charge to grandmas before the release date.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
8695 posts
3057 upvotes
FF7 Remake is PS4 exclusive until at least April 11th 2021.
May 27, 2007
40 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
Yeah, this is most definitely a fake....
Sep 26, 2018
897 posts
1982 upvotes
mymuro wrote: You serious?
This is speculation but after the success from the 3 millions copies sold on it's first weekend, that's what people in the industry suspect. The guarantee we have right now is the end of the exclusivity with Sony on april 2021. From that, we could very safely assume that XBox is for sure the next in line for a release on that date. As for Switch, again nothing is certain but IF there's ever going to be a Switch release at all because of the concerns @ShinRyuu raised up below, it would also be then or never because there's no way they would expect Nintendo users to wait another year, 2 total where they may very well move on to whatever new console Nintendo comes up with at that point in 2 years. The PC release isn't affected by the same constraints as the switch so they can take their sweet time making it and because of the move from Square to port almost every "Heavy" titles to the PC (FF7, FF8-Remaster, FFIX, FFX-X2 HD, FFXII Zodiac Age, FFXIII, FFVX), it's pretty much guaranteed to be on it's way as well. Maybe not by 2021 but It's just a matter of time at this point and you can save this post because I will delete my account if it doesn't.
ShinRyuu wrote: Although as much as I would love to see a Switch release, I highly doubt it will be available on the Switch. Even if Square-Enix were to split asset and fill up a 64GB cartridge, there are still well over 32GB of assets that needs to be downloaded for the full game. Despite the game runs on Unreal Engine 4 which should be technically plausible to port it over to the Switch, I also doubt the Switch has the horsepower to render the game smoothly without a lot of compromises.
I have spoken
Jan 17, 2017
150 posts
208 upvotes
I could definitely see it releasing on PC after the year timed exclusive because XBONEX will be over shadowed by it's bigger brother, however don't be fooled by the demo if you've played it, the game itself is trash due to the battle system. It's like a hot garbage version of Kingdom Hearts (and I enjoyed the hell out of Kingdom Hearts).
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3844 posts
3598 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
This feels like confirmation this forum should stop supporting this site