Hot Deals

[CDKeys] Gaming Digital Sale - Gears of War (Xbox One/PC) $6.39 CAD, Resident Evil 2/Biohazard RE:2 (PC) $50.62 CAD and much more

Dec 7, 2016
84 posts
53 upvotes
Yes! Finally time to buy horizon. Imo the prices on Forza games rarely drop. Don't think Horizon 3 dropped below 27/30 despite being 3 years old now.
Jun 27, 2012
624 posts
478 upvotes
RD274S wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 9:07 am
Yes! Finally time to buy horizon. Imo the prices on Forza games rarely drop. Don't think Horizon 3 dropped below 27/30 despite being 3 years old now.
Cheapest I saw FH3 at was $31 taxes included and it came with Hot Wheels DLC about a year and a half after release.
2010-2019 Contest Winnings = $0
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13778 posts
2601 upvotes
chadw01 wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 11:06 am
Thanks OP.

Is the Overwatch Legendary code for the PC a good deal?

At $47, seems like it's the cheapeast (apart from G4A which I don't use) at the moment.

Better to wait?
Overwatch seems to go on sale on Battle.net fairly often. I would wait.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Dec 7, 2016
84 posts
53 upvotes
Saukrates wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 9:45 am
Cheapest I saw FH3 at was $31 taxes included and it came with Hot Wheels DLC about a year and a half after release.
Yup. 40 for this being only a few months from release is a really good price imo.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2437 posts
3030 upvotes
London, Ontario
lebrond wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 11:10 pm
Their Facebook discount code is not working anymore.
Make sure you don't get it until you're ready to check out. It's only active for about 5 minutes and then it won't work after that. It's weird.
Graphics don't make the game, developers do.
Feb 22, 2015
19 posts
9 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
Got Horizon Zero Dawn, thanks for the heads up!
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
4518 posts
4716 upvotes
Horizon Zero Dawn is an automatic yes for folks on PS4. Have a run at this.
Jul 29, 2016
45 posts
22 upvotes
thanks, got Forza for my PC.
it is lowest price since release. especially for PC version.

UPDATE:
Actually I did not receive key yet because they have some weird verification process.
After entering my cell phone number I've received this email:
Hi,

Thank you for ordering with cdkeys.com.

Your order has been put on temporary hold by our verification system.

Kindly follow these instructions:
1. Get your valid ID such as a Driving License, Passport or National ID card.
2. Get a piece of paper. Write today's date/time & 'cdkeys.com' on this piece of paper.
3. PROTECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION. Cover your ID/Passport number. Full name and expiry date on your valid ID must be visible. Arrange your ID and the piece of paper together, and click a picture with a smartphone or digital camera.
4. Attach the picture and reply to this message.

Please be assured that it is standard procedure for certain orders to be checked in this manner and is for the security of all parties involved. As mentioned above, sensitive information such as the ID/Passport Number can be covered/redacted/blacked out. However, the expiry date of your ID must be clearly visible. We only require sufficient information to identify you as the account holder.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this process may have caused. All correspondence will be dealt with as a priority by our 24-hour support team.

If for any reason, you aren't able to provide the requested information, we will cancel your order and refund your payment after 3 days.

Kind Regards,
Customer Care Team | cdkeys.com
just WTF?
Oct 19, 2017
8 posts
1 upvote
ihorzu wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 4:40 pm

UPDATE:
Actually I did not receive key yet because they have some weird verification process.

just WTF?
CDKeys do it to avoid scams, but this verification rarely happens. I suggest you:
  • Send driver license with only Full Name and Expiry Date. Everything else should be hidden.
  • Write them and explain, ask for code without the 2nd verification process or refund. Let them know that you will never use them again. This worked for some, and they did send the code without above steps.
Feb 24, 2006
40 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I presume you have to buy the USA/CAD version for PSN? Will the other regions work or they require a new psn account?

Thanks.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
118 posts
526 upvotes
tenthirteen78 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 11:07 pm
I presume you have to buy the USA/CAD version for PSN? Will the other regions work or they require a new psn account?

Thanks.
They will require a different PSN account.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
118 posts
526 upvotes
Update:
  • Battlefield V Deluxe Edition (XB1) is now available for $32.87
  • PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds w/ Assassin's Creed Unity (XB1) is now available for $13.47
  • Added Stellaris (PC) for $10.95
  • Added Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard RE:2 (PC) for $50.62
  • Added Devil May Cry 5 (PC) For $50.13
  • Added Ace Combat 7: Skies (PC) for $59.06
  • Added Mortal Kombat XL (PC) for $10.07
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2368 posts
824 upvotes
Toronto
ihorzu wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 4:40 pm

UPDATE:

just WTF?
How did you pay, with Paypal or did you create an account (to take advantage of the 3% discount code on FB) and checkout with your cc?

Heard others having to, but I've never needed to provide that info checking out with Paypal.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
4575 posts
234 upvotes
Milton
Ooooooooh RE2 for $50.62 CAD all in on the PC is pretty great considering the game is coming out next week and is $79.99 CAD for pre-order on Steam (also better than $47 USD on GMG).

My only worry is that I'll buy the game, play the first chapter/mission and not touch it for a few weeks/months due to life but then get back into it when its on sale everywhere for $30 lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)