1520 posts
1272 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

hitman 2 PC for $23 Devil may cry 5 PC $51

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
cdkeys
*** please note, price fluctuates for games, because of the exchange rate, so it could be up or down a few dollars ***

they have hitman 2 for $23 and silver version for $27 and Gold for $37 https://www.cdkeys.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=hitman+2

Devil May Cry 5 is $51 for PC (can bet that this came from an AMD video card deal lol ) https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/devil-m ... -pc-cd-key

Resident Evil 2 PC is $40 https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/residen ... -pc-cd-key

this is strictly for the deal, if you think its a grey area marketplace, i am sure it is. If you want a great deal, full version on these games, get it. I have never had issues with them.
Last edited by junglemage666 on Mar 19th, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Feb 12, 2014
308 posts
364 upvotes
vancouver
buy hitman 2 silver edition for 27.79 instead
you will prob regret not spending 4$ more for the first expansion when it releases.
prob won't be able to get it alone for 4$ after it launches for a long time
Dec 24, 2009
773 posts
268 upvotes
Quebec City
Do you know why prices are fluctuating so much on this website ? Is it some sort of auction house?
Aug 26, 2008
87 posts
29 upvotes
Oakville
MercadorHG wrote:
Mar 19th, 2019 8:12 am
Do you know why prices are fluctuating so much on this website ? Is it some sort of auction house?
G2A is the one that's like an auction house where anyone can sell keys, while CDKeys source the games themselves by taking advantage of regional pricing. Both are grey market, but CDKeys is the more reputable one.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2700 posts
1108 upvotes
Mississauga
Was looking to get BFV but it's extremely overpriced here, might as well buy it from Origin when it's on sale.
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1200 posts
230 upvotes
The prices at that site are good but I'm always worried it doesn't count as a real sale for the developers when I buy something there? I want to make sure Capcom gets my money for making Resident Evil and DMC, my favourite games not some russian key site.
May 13, 2010
31 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks, picked up Hitman. CDKeys is one of my go-tos for game keys. Never had an issue.
If you're highly concerned about where the key came from, best to purchase from an official retailer.
Dec 18, 2003
818 posts
203 upvotes
hitman games are frustrating. I usually end up killing a hundred people just to pass the level
Dec 17, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
escalade wrote:
Mar 19th, 2019 11:52 am
hitman games are frustrating. I usually end up killing a hundred people just to pass the level
You can't fail if there are no witnesses *tapping head gif*
May 28, 2017
66 posts
55 upvotes
Vancouver
in case anyone needs hitman 1 game of the year... it is on sale at fanatical as the star deal - $12.55
Jul 15, 2018
25 posts
9 upvotes
Big thing to note with that site is making sure the game is either Region free or North American. Lots of deals lately for EU versions which will not work here from what I understand.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1520 posts
1272 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Grimcurse wrote:
Mar 19th, 2019 11:35 am
The prices at that site are good but I'm always worried it doesn't count as a real sale for the developers when I buy something there? I want to make sure Capcom gets my money for making Resident Evil and DMC, my favourite games not some russian key site.
The developers got their cut already when that key was purchased originally. If it is a key that came with a bundle.. Example the AMD RX 570 or 580 deal with 2 games free... The developer got their money from AMD already, one way or another. If someone decides to sell their key for 100% more, that's up to them, if they decide to sell it for almost free.. That's also up to them. Developers get their cut already. So don't worry about it :)
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
2164 posts
433 upvotes
Belle River
junglemage666 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2019 2:59 pm
The developers got their cut already when that key was purchased originally. If it is a key that came with a bundle.. Example the AMD RX 570 or 580 deal with 2 games free... The developer got their money from AMD already, one way or another. If someone decides to sell their key for 100% more, that's up to them, if they decide to sell it for almost free.. That's also up to them. Developers get their cut already. So don't worry about it :)
Yeah, pretty much the only way they can't get anything for that key is if it's proven to be purchased by something like a stolen credit card and gets reported and charged back etc.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2013
1439 posts
601 upvotes
Moncton
junglemage666 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2019 2:59 pm
Publishers will complain, but seriously screw them. We could always just pirate instead yet they still complain.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2452 posts
878 upvotes
Toronto
tutu22 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2019 1:14 pm
in case anyone needs hitman 1 game of the year... it is on sale at fanatical as the star deal - $12.55
thanks for this