Expired Hot Deals

[CDKeys] Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (Digital Code) $8.99 CAD, 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership $50.19 CAD and more

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2019 3:18 pm
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
249 posts
1686 upvotes

Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (Digital Code) $8.99 CAD, 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership $50.19 CAD and more

Deal Link:
Price:
$8.99 CAD
Retailer:
CDKeys
All prices below are in CAD, codes work for both CA & US.

Last edited by lebrond on Jan 8th, 2020 8:59 am, edited 21 times in total.
115 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1159 posts
2952 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Obligatory: An amazing game. An even better story. A must play IMO.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Nov 9, 2019
8 posts
14 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: what's the historical low on this game? digital or otherwise, anybody knows?
9.99$ physical at BestBuy a week ago I believe.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2088 posts
806 upvotes
This game is an all-timer and for this price you would be nuts not to buy it either digitally or physically.

This, God of War, The Last of Us Remastered and a few other exclusives [Spider Man, any others?] make buying a PS4 worth it just for the exclusives even if you don't play anything else on it. They are that good, seriously.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2516 posts
992 upvotes
North York
Sweet thanks, time to finally Platinum this awesome game...
Dec 9, 2019
107 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
feminazi wrote: This game is an all-timer and for this price you would be nuts not to buy it either digitally or physically.

This, God of War, The Last of Us Remastered and a few other exclusives [Spider Man, any others?] make buying a PS4 worth it just for the exclusives even if you don't play anything else on it. They are that good, seriously.
Infamous: Second Son, Detroit: Become Human, Journey (5$ on playstation network rn), Ratchet & Clank, Persona 5, Uncharted Collection + 4, Little Big Planet 3, Days Gone and Nioh. Imo.

PS4 completely crushed the xbox vs ps console wars.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2948 posts
1443 upvotes
West Coast
Damn, totally misread this for a Forza title.

Boo but thanks for posting OP
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Jun 4, 2011
263 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, now it will probably be one of the plus games in a month but $10 is quite good, would rather have digital for this price too.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3808 posts
1671 upvotes
Moeeed wrote: Sweet thanks, time to finally Platinum this awesome game...
This game is fantastic. I dont trophy hunt but this is one of the very few platinums I have...and it didnt feel like a grind at all.

Great story, fantastic gameplay, a mediocre intro...push thru until the game opens up and you won't be disappointed.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2088 posts
806 upvotes
UnapologeticCanuck wrote: Infamous: Second Son, Detroit: Become Human, Journey (5$ on playstation network rn), Ratchet & Clank, Persona 5, Uncharted Collection + 4, Little Big Planet 3, Days Gone and Nioh. Imo.

PS4 completely crushed the xbox vs ps console wars.
God, what a list . . .I have Nioh, and the Uncharted Collection yet to play (I started the first game and made it halfway through and while the voice acting is excellent the gameplay is pretty weak and it hasn't aged well in my opinion so I might just skip to #2 which is supposed to be a serious classic).

Is it worth getting Detroit: Become Human on PC once it goes on sale or is it better just to get it on sale for the PS4?

The PS4 hardware might be inferior to the Xbox but the games are stellar!

You could even create a Playstation account and buy this game with an eye to playing it on the PS5 if you are holding out for that system . . .I am sure there will be sales in the future as well though.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2516 posts
992 upvotes
North York
Richfields wrote: Damn, totally misread this for a Forza title.

Boo but thanks for posting OP
Who buys MS games these days ? There was an awesome game pass deal.. I think everyone here is set for several years...
Dec 9, 2019
107 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
feminazi wrote: Is it worth getting Detroit: Become Human on PC once it goes on sale or is it better just to get it on sale for the PS4?
Well, considering the game is coming out on the 12th on PC and only available on Epic Games... Eh? I'm not much of a yo-ho (900+ games on Steam, etc.) nor do I really advocate for it, but it's an Epic Games exclusive and I couldn't care less about hurting Tencent's profit margin.