204 posts
2457 upvotes

[CDKeys] Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (PC Digital Steam Key) $15.29

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
CDKeys
More offers from CDKeys
CDKeys has Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (PC Digital Steam Key) on sale for $15.29.

Note: A Steam account is required to activate and play the game.

Game Details:
  • Experience Aloy's entire legendary quest to unravel the mysteries of a world ruled by deadly Machines. An outcast from her tribe, the young hunter fights to uncover her past, discover her destiny, and stop a catastrophic threat to the future. Unleash devastating, tactical attacks against unique Machines and rival tribes as you explore an open world teeming with wildlife and danger.
  • Includes:
    • Horizon Zero Dawn
    • The Frozen Wilds expansion
    • Carja Storm Ranger Outfit and Carja Mighty Bow
    • Carja Trader Pack
    • Banuk Trailblazer Outfit and Banuk Culling Bow
    • Banuk Traveller Pack
    • Nora Keeper Pack
    • Digital art book
Last edited by Calmal on Jan 23rd, 2023 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
20 replies
Jan 21, 2008
470 posts
681 upvotes
Played this on PS4 Pro and it's an amazing game. I barely did any fast travel because the environment is just gorgeous.

I can only imagine what this is like on my PC that price is tempting me to get it again since I didn't finish the expansion.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1235 posts
291 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I've been interested in this for a while, better than the Winter Sale
Oct 23, 2015
292 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'd recommend GoG.com if you can wait for a sale.

I'm just a huge fan of no DRM and don't want to use the Steam client, although I know some people like having it curate their library.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2901 posts
1088 upvotes
twoflower wrote: I'd recommend GoG.com if you can wait for a sale.

I'm just a huge fan of no DRM and don't want to use the Steam client, although I know some people like having it curate their library.
Well, and it's easier when you have a Steam Deck.
Aug 17, 2008
458 posts
237 upvotes
Ugh. Tempted. But my PC wouldn't run it and not sure if GeForce Now will support it anytime soon.
Jun 22, 2011
792 posts
705 upvotes
DaSnipe wrote: I've been interested in this for a while, better than the Winter Sale
Personally I would highly recommend the game. It's a lot of fun, even though certain things become repetitive and a little tiring. I'm currently playing the second one which is really just a huge DLC with minor tweaks lmao
[OP]
May 18, 2021
204 posts
2457 upvotes
Currently around $20 CAD on GOG
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2128 posts
4187 upvotes
MattyMattMatt wrote: Personally I would highly recommend the game. It's a lot of fun, even though certain things become repetitive and a little tiring. I'm currently playing the second one which is really just a huge DLC with minor tweaks lmao
How is the second game just a huge DLC?? Also wdym by minor tweaks?
Fido 20GB $35
Jun 22, 2011
792 posts
705 upvotes
aomous wrote: How is the second game just a huge DLC?? Also wdym by minor tweaks?
I mean in the sense that it is very much the same game. Sure, there's some new weapons, new levelling system, new map. But it just feels like I am playing the original. The changes aren't substantial enough overall for me. It's not quite EA Sports level, but more Like Assassin's Creed kind of changes. Hope that makes sense. Just my view, still love it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2005
6061 posts
932 upvotes
Toronto
Paid full price :( good on the steam deck tho
XBL: escapade
[OP]
May 18, 2021
204 posts
2457 upvotes
Update: Game is again on sale and for lower price.
Deal Guru
Sep 14, 2003
10905 posts
998 upvotes
Mississauga
Bump for an awesome game. Played this on my PS4 and it was phenomenal. Worth a purchase.
4chan melts your brain.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3076 posts
901 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Thanks OP, got it slightliy cheaper ($0.30) by paying in USD. Used my Brim card for no forex fee.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1929 posts
3059 upvotes
Toronto
Wasn't this free on the PS4 a year ago?