866 posts
654 upvotes

Mass Effect Legendary Edition PC $48.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$48.99
Retailer:
CDKeys
Been eyeing this since release and this a great price to jump it.

Bought it and I instantly received my key and I'm downloading the game now.

Needs Origin to activate.

Now I know there's some people against CDKeys, but I never had a problem with them.

Anyways this a great classic collection for a great price.

Enjoy!
18 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2507 posts
1538 upvotes
Scarborough
I love when people downvote with no explanation. Is there something wrong with this deal?
Jun 8, 2010
222 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
Legendary Edition is a great (but not perfect) update to an amazing series, and this is a bargain price!

I bought it for about C$60 prior to release, but am still happy with the purchase.
Happy customer of Fido and Tangerine 😃
Dec 2, 2010
370 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto
Price is getting better but still not low enough to justify repurchasing games I already paid for.
[OP]
Jul 7, 2008
866 posts
654 upvotes
Yeah I don't understand the downvotes.
This game just game out and its great discount if you want to start playing now.
But like I said earlier, some people have a problem with CDKeys even though they are very ligit.
Dec 25, 2012
202 posts
122 upvotes
Downvotes are likely for the seller's history of grey market keys.

They're one of the least bad grey market sellers, but they're still a grey market seller.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3704 posts
1991 upvotes
skinnydoggy wrote: I love when people downvote with no explanation. Is there something wrong with this deal?
Could be because the general population on this forum act like a downvote is akin to murder of a firstborn. It's not worth the hassle of arguing with people with that mindset.

Here's another downvote. Nothing wrong with cdkeys though.
May 29, 2018
363 posts
331 upvotes
Complaining about down voting is a guarantee to get a downvote from me

PS: CDKeys is awesome
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2507 posts
1538 upvotes
Scarborough
I’m not op. To be honest, I don’t give a shit about downvotes. I was genuinely curious why it was downvoted purely out of interest, like if it sucked... Or if it had been cheaper... Or whatever. This is the best sci fi story ever told in a video game after all
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3704 posts
1991 upvotes
skinnydoggy wrote: I’m not op. To be honest, I don’t give a shit about downvotes. I was genuinely curious why it was downvoted purely out of interest, like if it sucked... Or if it had been cheaper... Or whatever. This is the best sci fi story ever told in a video game after all
It's a blatant money grab attached to one of the most vile and evil companies associated with gaming. In many cases, the graphics (the only thing changed in this "remaster") are worse and in most cases they simply look different, not better. Oh and the gameplay sucks. You can tell the most incredible story you want but overall, it supposed to be a game, not a novel.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9858 posts
6681 upvotes
Toronto
skinnydoggy wrote: I’m not op. To be honest, I don’t give a shit about downvotes. I was genuinely curious why it was downvoted purely out of interest, like if it sucked... Or if it had been cheaper... Or whatever. This is the best sci fi story ever told in a video game after all
There’s a little ? to see the reason, in this case merchant. Only upvotes count on your profile so you always come out ahead. Some want it gone but I find it helpful, like for bad YT vids.

CD keys is fine for me since I save money, maybe not so much for devs.
Mar 3, 2020
154 posts
213 upvotes
CD Keys to buy an EA Game : Downvotes.

CD Keys to buy a crapload of PS Plus for ~$30 a year? : Hundreds of Upvotes.

Neat.
Jan 1, 2010
509 posts
521 upvotes
This is a very good price for a game that was released a week ago, so have an up vote.

I don't like the fact that its on Origin. I prefer having it on Steam (personal preference). People might be down voting cuz its for Origin instead of Steam.

OP, you might want to specify Origin in the title.
Oct 18, 2016
160 posts
256 upvotes
I've had issues with CDkeys in the past,. Bought a global CD key but steam said it was region locked and couldn't use it. Few days and emails later and got a refund, but they have occasional hiccups.
With that said I still price check games with them as 9/10 times it goes smoothly.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2212 posts
830 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
blackstaffer wrote: Price is getting better but still not low enough to justify repurchasing games I already paid for.
Agreed.

I'll wait for another price drop in the range of $30 before I get onboard of re-paying for these 3 games and all the DLC.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1492 posts
2492 upvotes
Vancouver
Zetayoshi wrote: I've had issues with CDkeys in the past,. Bought a global CD key but steam said it was region locked and couldn't use it. Few days and emails later and got a refund, but they have occasional hiccups.
With that said I still price check games with them as 9/10 times it goes smoothly.
Keep in mind if you buy off steam you can "return" games for refund within their timelines. Even if you play them.

No such thing from cdkeys.com

The minute you redeem your code it is done. Doesn't matter if you get motion sick from playing the game, it doesn't work or you don't like it. Something to keep in mind