Expired Hot Deals

[CDKEYS] No Man's Sky (PC Download) is $22.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2020 9:02 am
8 replies
Jun 10, 2011
610 posts
560 upvotes
great game, games have been receiving huge DLC for free.
Oct 30, 2012
337 posts
662 upvotes
I think I bought this for around $35 maybe 2 years ago and have played it a few times. They've fixed the absolute mess that was the original game and added huge updates at no cost.

I'll probably start this up again this weekend, thanks for the reminder OP.
Sep 26, 2018
97 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
If you think this game is better now than the launch version in 2016, you're in for a bumpy ride. I have both versions installed. The old version runs smooth as butter and the flight controls are actually playable with. This new version has more quests but runs and controls like a diarrhea dump and puke at the same time. I'm not even kidding. The flight controls ARE NOT playable. Just google it. The game is also stuttering like crazy and it's not my hardware as it runs the latest games at over 100 FPS on max settings with no issues. I regret paying $23 for this crap and will go back to the original version.
Oct 21, 2013
255 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know: if you buy a region locked UK code, can you use it on Canadian Xbox systems?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6669 posts
3689 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
It supports VR as well now.
Great price for a full length AAA VR title.
Feb 29, 2016
381 posts
196 upvotes
Ottawa
KhajitGotWares wrote: If you think this game is better now than the launch version in 2016, you're in for a bumpy ride. I have both versions installed. The old version runs smooth as butter and the flight controls are actually playable with. This new version has more quests but runs and controls like a diarrhea dump and puke at the same time. I'm not even kidding. The flight controls ARE NOT playable. Just google it. The game is also stuttering like crazy and it's not my hardware as it runs the latest games at over 100 FPS on max settings with no issues. I regret paying $23 for this crap and will go back to the original version.
Why would you have both versions installed? Why would you buy it again if you already owned it? That makes no sense whatsoever...
And your negative take goes against all the recent reviews that indicate the exact opposite - that the game is now way better than it was at its much maligned launch (steam store link)
It's almost like you're playing it on two different-spec systems...
Nov 9, 2003
32 posts
14 upvotes
Charlottetown
I have really enjoyed no man's sky. I held off buying it due to the terrible reviews at launch. I picked it up this winter and put roughly 100 hours into it.

There is a ton of fun things to do in the game and I rarely found myself bored. Space battles are fun, not overly hard, but fun. You can choose permadeth if you are a real glutton for punishment (I would recommend you don't use grenades on your multi tool). Mining and base building is also fun.

The biggest let down for me is the multi player. I was really excited to play this game with a few friends but the implementation is not well done. You can squad up but you never really seem to be a group. We tried a few missions and battles but was let down overall.

As the previous poster mentioned, Hello games have put it several game changing updates for free. The latest included a mech (exosuit) you can drive around in.

Dave