Expired Hot Deals

[CDKeys] PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) w/ Assassin's Creed Unity for $17.66 USD / $21.55 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2018 5:20 pm
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
273 posts
1998 upvotes

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) w/ Assassin's Creed Unity for $17.66 USD / $21.55 CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
$21.55 CAD
Retailer:
CDKeys
CD Keys has PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) on sale for $18.59 USD / $22.69 CAD.

You can receive an additional 5% off unique discount code (apply at checkout). You must be logged in to CDKeys for code to apply.

Price becomes $17.66 USD / $21.55 CAD.

Note: Get Assassin's Creed Unity for free with purchase.
Last edited by lebrond on Feb 17th, 2018 1:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
31 replies
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
273 posts
1998 upvotes
BrendanD wrote: 26 cad now
You need to use the 5% discound code link mentioned in above post.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1741 upvotes
West Coast
Got excited for a second until I noticed this wasn't for PC :( Thanks anyways OP
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
May 4, 2011
463 posts
306 upvotes
Richfields wrote: Got excited for a second until I noticed this wasn't for PC :( Thanks anyways OP
this is for xbox one lol
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
273 posts
1998 upvotes
Richfields wrote: Got excited for a second until I noticed this wasn't for PC :( Thanks anyways OP
PC is available for $28.20 CAD after 5% discount.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
6141 posts
2476 upvotes
Canuckland
PC version is filled with hackers
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3233 posts
1741 upvotes
West Coast
DealCanuck wrote: PC version is filled with hackers
I don't have a console (well at least one from this gen) so I have to go PC
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2507 posts
2702 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Son of a... I just bought Xbox one X from shoppers last week, now they giving pubg for free with Xbox one x purchase.. I already bought pubg and added to my account. I guess I'll try to get them to give me a code anyways, could play the "I'll return the system and repurchase it to get the game for free" or they can just give the code avoid all the hassle. If I manage to get a code I'll give to someone here for free as I already bought one on my account.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1099 posts
350 upvotes
OAKVILLE
I had been eyeing one of PUBG or Fortnite and just picked this up. Thanks OP.

I had bought Unity back when it was on sale for $1 so I'll just gift this code to a friend and hopefully we can play coop together.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Jan 20, 2011
3 posts
Guelph
Never bought from cdkeys before but was having problems using the checkout.com processing. Anyone else have problems with it? Declined both my cards and both are working fine elsewhere. Going to sign up for paypal and try that I guess
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
273 posts
1998 upvotes
sjohns03 wrote: Never bought from cdkeys before but was having problems using the checkout.com processing. Anyone else have problems with it? Declined both my cards and both are working fine elsewhere. Going to sign up for paypal and try that I guess
I usually use Paypal and receive the code instantly.
May 26, 2017
57 posts
6 upvotes
Don't have a modern console either. So for those who only have access to PC's is this game worth it or has the hackers destroyed all the fun out of the game?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10875 posts
5113 upvotes
29.69 cad before 5% so went higher again too bad i would of bought
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Jan 20, 2011
3 posts
Guelph
lebrond wrote: I usually use Paypal and receive the code instantly.
I tried Paypal too and also no go.. I read on reddit that some banks have flagged the site as suspicious so maybe that has something to do with. Oh well
Nov 9, 2017
84 posts
90 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: If I manage to get a code I'll give to someone here for free as I already bought one on my account.
You should be able to contact MS or Shoppers to get that code, they did it retroactively a bit before during Christmas. And if you're looking for someone to give that code to... I'd love it :)
Dec 29, 2014
289 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lebrond wrote: CD Keys has PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (Xbox One Digital Code) on sale for $21.39 USD / $26.19 CAD.

You can receive an additional 5% off unique discount code (apply at checkout). You must be logged in to CDKeys for code to apply.

Price becomes $20.32 USD / $24.88 CAD.

Note: Get Assassin's Creed Unity for free with purchase.

This is the lowest historical price for this game so far.

Thanks!
Dec 27, 2008
353 posts
87 upvotes
toronto1979 wrote: I had been eyeing one of PUBG or Fortnite and just picked this up. Thanks OP.

I had bought Unity back when it was on sale for $1 so I'll just gift this code to a friend and hopefully we can play coop together.
fortnite is free, why wouldnt you grab that as well
May 12, 2006
408 posts
287 upvotes
ON
Just a heads up, PUBG for Xbox is preview or like a beta. It has many glitches and crashes often. It's still super fun but just be aware it's not a finished product yet.