Jul 16, 2009
200 posts
166 upvotes

South park stick of truth PC Uplay/steam $5.30

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
CDKeys
Pretty good game, I think it's an all time low.

Game Description: Arm yourself with weapons of legend to defeat underpants gnomes, hippies, and other forces of evil. Discover the lost Stick of Truth and succeed in earning your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny as their new friend. Fail, and you will forever be known as…a loser.

Edit: Can also activate on steam
Edit: Updated price
Last edited by toyboof on May 9th, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2016 posts
706 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Very funny game! Can't go wrong at that price!
Jun 6, 2010
178 posts
53 upvotes
Winnipeg
I see $5.29? Did you have a discount code? Or is it dead?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2038 posts
718 upvotes
Edmonton
Bonder wrote: I see $5.29? Did you have a discount code? Or is it dead?
I see $5.29 too, I'm assuming the $3.50 might be in US.

Weird that it's only a couple of bucks more to buy the much newer butthole game. I think I might nab that.
Jan 12, 2009
50 posts
15 upvotes
Nova Scotia
It was $3.49 CA when I bought it about 90 minutes ago, looks like the price has increased since then. And it does activate on Steam.
[OP]
Jul 16, 2009
200 posts
166 upvotes
Skadefryd wrote: I see $5.29 too, I'm assuming the $3.50 might be in US.

Weird that it's only a couple of bucks more to buy the much newer butthole game. I think I might nab that.
They've probably updated the price. It was $3.50 when I first posted. I've updated the OP
Mar 25, 2019
62 posts
75 upvotes

Whats the difference between Buying from CDkeys.com/G2A/Kinguin and Pirating a game.

Its the same as buying a stolen car and stealing the car yourself......both illegal
Feb 12, 2014
617 posts
1433 upvotes
vancouver

First game is better that's why price drop so dramatically for the second game so fast. It took awhile for stick of Truth to be 5-10$ compared to but whole
Jul 21, 2005
209 posts
174 upvotes
vjbharadwaj wrote: Whats the difference between Buying from CDkeys.com/G2A/Kinguin and Pirating a game.

Its the same as buying a stolen car and stealing the car yourself......both illegal
How is buying a game from cdkeys.com illegal or the same as pirating a game?
Mar 25, 2019
62 posts
75 upvotes
bossfn wrote: How is buying a game from cdkeys.com illegal or the same as pirating a game?
90% of their keys illegally obtained

best case scenario its from russia retail boxes where the game prices are a fraction and for use intended for that region only
worst case scenario - bought with stolen credit cards or fraudulent purchases.

by buying from these sites the game developer does not get any money from your purchase - some grey market scumbag gets your cash......