Expired Hot Deals

[CDKeys] Star Wars Battlefront II 2 PC – $8.58 (no tax)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 1:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1843 posts
3932 upvotes

Star Wars Battlefront II 2 PC – $8.58 (no tax)

Deal Link:
Savings:
90% off
Retailer:
CDKeys
Note: an Origin account is required in order to play/activate.

Description:
Star Wars Battlefront II takes you on a gripping and emotional journey that spans the course of thirty years.
From a jungle canopy with lightsaber in hand, to the cockpit of an X-wing fighter; Battlefront II details the rise of an all-new Star Wars hero.
In addition to the singleplayer campaign, you can take your skills online to engage in detailed multiplayer battlegrounds that span three different eras of the franchise: prequel, classic, and new trilogy!
Last edited by Krime1k on Dec 21st, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
16 replies
Member
Jul 20, 2018
446 posts
372 upvotes
Uhh in what world is battlefront 2 $89.99?

Pretty sure it was on sale for 5.99 on origin a few weeks ago.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1843 posts
3932 upvotes
TURNIPtheBEET wrote: Uhh in what world is battlefront 2 $89.99?

Pretty sure it was on sale for 5.99 on origin a few weeks ago.
CDkeys reg price, don't shoot the messenger.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1843 posts
3932 upvotes
MereShadow wrote: EA sucks. Nuff said.
You're right good point. Now how about you go and contribute to the forum instead of spewing useless opinions and downvotes. Some people may actually be interested at this price point.
Member
Feb 12, 2008
261 posts
61 upvotes
Scarborough
The game would not run for me on two different pc. I tried contacting ea support. It ran fine for a week on the one computer and then never again. Was quite disappointed as it was fun. the ea launcher was causing my problems according to me google searches.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1843 posts
3932 upvotes
joe77 wrote: The game would not run for me on two different pc. I tried contacting ea support. It ran fine for a week on the one computer and then never again. Was quite disappointed as it was fun.
That's a bummer. From what I've read it's a completely different game than it was at launch with all the controversy. New coop mode, lots of Free DLC and recent (as in last week) content. Apparently the PC online community is still quite active.
Penalty Box
User avatar
Jan 4, 2011
5215 posts
1972 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: You're right good point. Now how about you go and contribute to the forum instead of spewing useless opinions and downvotes. Some people may actually be interested at this price point.
Sorry but thats a fact.
Member
Feb 12, 2008
261 posts
61 upvotes
Scarborough
I bought it sometime this year maybe may or june. it was disappointing to say the least
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
It is a great deal and the people that ripped it now praise EA for having done the right thing. Like someone already said they also added more content to something they could have just said the heck with. EA made a mistake when it launched but corrected things and now there is a product definitely worth $8.58 and honestly worth a reasonable launch price which I prefer to be $59.99 but whatever.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1843 posts
3932 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: It is a great deal and the people that ripped it now praise EA for having done the right thing. Like someone already said they also added more content to something they could have just said the heck with. EA made a mistake when it launched but corrected things and now there is a product definitely worth $8.58 and honestly worth a reasonable launch price which I prefer to be $59.99 but whatever.
That was me, the OP - until now the only poster of positive comments in this thread. LOL. Thank you for your positive insight.
Sr. Member
May 30, 2015
643 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP.

So how is the single player story mode ?
Member
Dec 1, 2006
339 posts
53 upvotes
Eli2015 wrote: Thanks OP.

So how is the single player story mode ?
Short, but I enjoyed it. Instead of buying the game I did the 1 month free origin access.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 23, 2005
1598 posts
702 upvotes
Eli2015 wrote: Thanks OP.

So how is the single player story mode ?
There are better games out there, but it's definitely worth the $9 if you ask me. You can amuse yourself for a long time with the arcade mode too, if multiplayer isn't your thing.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14822 posts
4303 upvotes
Price bumped up on Origin because of the new movie but it'll likely drop back down next year.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!

Top