• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 1:38 pm
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1799 posts
980 upvotes
Durham
Just a bump. This game has had continued support and fully revamped since launch. Recent Rise of Skywalker updates are amazing. The online community is actually growing. I've been hooked lately.

Mind you this does not include the new celebration bundle which is an extra $30 which is just all the costumes, emotes. You don't need that to play the new maps and and modes which are free.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3370 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, checking this out one. Heard the game got a lot better.
May 6, 2015
317 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
I have to add, they're still constantly updating and releasing new content... I bought this back nearly a year ago when it was on sale for $10 I think, and it's been the best money I've ever spent on a video game... and I don't usually like games where you traditionally fight against other players.

On that note, one of the recent updates included a co-op mode where it's 4 players against the computer which was only the Clone Wars era. The most recent one opened it up to the sequel trilogy era, with the OT era on the horizon.

It's definitely getting better and better over time.
Kkhan15 wrote: Mind you this does not include the new celebration bundle which is an extra $30 which is just all the costumes, emotes. You don't need that to play the new maps and and modes which are free.
Just to add on to this, all those cosmetic things like costumes and emotes you can unlock with currency you gain via just playing the game, and everything you can unlock just requires playing.

There's no P2W aspect to it at all anymore.
Apr 30, 2017
17 posts
4 upvotes
question because i've been a computer n00b over the years...

I have an Intel Core i7-7600 CPU, 20gb RAM, but an Intel (R) HD Graphics 620 display adapter... will I be able to run/play this game? lol.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5213 posts
4342 upvotes
Toronto
Is this game any good? I just noticed it's on Origin Access.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4745 posts
1404 upvotes
Kitchener
zentro wrote: Is this game any good? I just noticed it's on Origin Access.
want to know too. Mainly only interested in campaign. Does it have one?

Titanfall 2 campaign was a blast so I downloaded Titanfall 1... And it was... Unplayable.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Nov 7, 2014
775 posts
357 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thundercloud wrote: want to know too. Mainly only interested in campaign. Does it have one?

Titanfall 2 campaign was a blast so I downloaded Titanfall 1... And it was... Unplayable.
I've played part way through the campaign. It's pretty average although the only space battle levels i played were pretty poor
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3893 posts
867 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Shows $12.19 for me