Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Ultimate Membership (Digital Code) for $32.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2020 12:44 pm
22 replies
Jan 26, 2012
345 posts
586 upvotes
Quebec
does subscribing to the game pass trial still convert your months of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?
Jan 13, 2019
388 posts
855 upvotes
benoittremblay wrote: does subscribing to the game pass trial still convert your months of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?
Yes, much better deal.
Jan 26, 2012
345 posts
586 upvotes
Quebec
mybadreligon wrote: Yes, much better deal.
I recently got an xbox one x and I started using the PC app and I quite like game pass... now, to find a good deal on a Gold subscription
Aug 22, 2007
235 posts
370 upvotes
Toronto
mybadreligon wrote: Yes, much better deal.
I already converted my 3 years worth of credit over though, so the real gamble is will that still work 2.5 years from now, and/or will it be cheaper then this then?
Oct 15, 2014
484 posts
1330 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
People are selling Ultimate codes for under $3 on Ebay (14 days). They are emailed instantly, you can get an unlimited amount too. After 14 days just put in the new code and they work perfectly.
Jun 9, 2019
772 posts
906 upvotes
sajan647 wrote: People are selling Ultimate codes for under $3 on Ebay (14 days). They are emailed instantly, you can get an unlimited amount too. After 14 days just put in the new code and they work perfectly.
Why do you have to wait 14 days?
Oct 15, 2014
484 posts
1330 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Oomani wrote: Why do you have to wait 14 days?
The 14 day codes don't stack, you have to wait until the 14 days is expired, you can redeem the next one within seconds though... saves you a lot of money
Nov 30, 2007
821 posts
169 upvotes
Vancouver
sajan647 wrote: People are selling Ultimate codes for under $3 on Ebay (14 days). They are emailed instantly, you can get an unlimited amount too. After 14 days just put in the new code and they work perfectly.
I wonder how long these will last. I also wonder how long my old XBL gold codes are good for, still have a bunch from my 360 days.

Wondering if this is the better option, the $3/14 day codes or going through the CDkeys Brazil xbl deal? I think that works out to $40 CDN/year, no screwing around with codes every 2 weeks and a free upgrade.

I just wonder, if I’m not getting the series x, does it make sense to stack 3 years?
Oct 15, 2014
484 posts
1330 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
andsoitgoes wrote: I wonder how long these will last. I also wonder how long my old XBL gold codes are good for, still have a bunch from my 360 days.

Wondering if this is the better option, the $3/14 day codes or going through the CDkeys Brazil xbl deal? I think that works out to $40 CDN/year, no screwing around with codes every 2 weeks and a free upgrade.

I just wonder, if I’m not getting the series x, does it make sense to stack 3 years?
I believe these codes never expire, i've found some 14 day trials from inside my xbox 360 game case and they all worked. Buying the $3 14 day things are such a great deal, I can redeem them whenever (sometimes I don't play for a while and Xbox gold is wasting away). Also this is wayyy cheaper than buying Ultimate even if it's on sale. I bought one last week for $2.75 delivered instantly from Ebay. The seller has over 3000 sold.
Jan 26, 2012
345 posts
586 upvotes
Quebec
andsoitgoes wrote: the CDkeys Brazil xbl deal? I think that works out to $40 CDN/year, no screwing around with codes every 2 weeks and a free upgrade.
Can anyone confirm that this Brazil XBL code thing thru VPN still works?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
andsoitgoes wrote: I wonder how long these will last.
It's free money for return scammers. Codes are in controller boxes or other accessories and never checked.
Jan 26, 2012
345 posts
586 upvotes
Quebec
Well, I just bought 3 years of Gold for 40$ a year with the Brazilian deal over at CDkeys, redeemed them on the Microsoft website using a VPN, sub'd to the 1$ Game Pass trial and now I have 36 months of Ultimate Game Pass for roughly 160$

That's the most Redflag deal-mongering sh*t I've ever pulled off since the Futureshop trade-in days
Jun 9, 2019
772 posts
906 upvotes
sajan647 wrote: The 14 day codes don't stack, you have to wait until the 14 days is expired, you can redeem the next one within seconds though... saves you a lot of money
So my next question is how illegitimate are the 14 day keys? Any risk of Microsoft banning your account entirely?
Nov 30, 2007
821 posts
169 upvotes
Vancouver
Ryan93 wrote: Is CDKeys a safe buy?
Dude. Yes. Do you see how many replies are in this thread? Lots of people have used them. And the reports I’ve seen are all glowing.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2302 posts
1272 upvotes
I went through the entire list of PC games and I only found 7 that I want to play or that I don't own already . . .I keep thinking that I will sign up to play a couple but I have so many other games to play that I never get to it . . .maybe one day.
Apr 23, 2011
417 posts
167 upvotes
Montreal
I got a 3 month pass that I got with my motherboard purchase from newegg. It's a legit pass compared to the eBay ones.
If any one is interested I can sell it for $20. Just pm me. It must be redeemed by June 30th.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1788 posts
219 upvotes
Edmonton
sajan647 wrote: I believe these codes never expire, i've found some 14 day trials from inside my xbox 360 game case and they all worked. Buying the $3 14 day things are such a great deal, I can redeem them whenever (sometimes I don't play for a while and Xbox gold is wasting away). Also this is wayyy cheaper than buying Ultimate even if it's on sale. I bought one last week for $2.75 delivered instantly from Ebay. The seller has over 3000 sold.
Can you please PM me the link for the seller of the 3$/14 day code from ebay, been looking around for a cheaper option and haven't notice
any pop up lately.
Unknown wrote: Why is Playbook at $199 a door crasher??? Because Canadians are gullible. :razz:
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3074 posts
2101 upvotes
Midland
Ryan93 wrote: Is CDKeys a safe buy?
I can tell you that a you tuber (not a popular channel) got banned (he bought a game, now i can’t remember if it was g2k or cdkeys) and somehow managed to get the banned removed. Its not worth the risk if you ask me especially with my tenure (achievements, membership, etc) on the xbox platform.